02-22-2018, 11:40 AM #1
.sprx-
Keeper
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So I tried making an EBOOT with Chris' Builder, but no matter what EBOOT I use I get banned within minutes, any solution to that? I literally just put the EBOOT in the USRDIR, load via webMAN, start the game, wait around 30 seconds before signing in and then going to online.
08-19-2018, 01:03 AM #2
Rocket League <3
Originally posted by .sprx
So I tried making an EBOOT with Chris' Builder, but no matter what EBOOT I use I get banned within minutes, any solution to that? I literally just put the EBOOT in the USRDIR, load via webMAN, start the game, wait around 30 seconds before signing in and then going to online.

Maybe your using outdated eboots. Make sure their for the latest version of the game and you try them on a new account. Can’t unban yourself once you’re banned on an account.
Last edited by Like ; 08-19-2018 at 04:14 AM.
08-19-2018, 04:12 AM #3
DH63
Retired Staff
Originally posted by .sprx
So I tried making an EBOOT with Chris' Builder, but no matter what EBOOT I use I get banned within minutes, any solution to that? I literally just put the EBOOT in the USRDIR, load via webMAN, start the game, wait around 30 seconds before signing in and then going to online.

Are you including Anti-Ban within your EBOOT and setting it to be built on the right type i.e. CEX / DEX?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo