03-16-2017, 07:52 AM #1
reallynath59
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I know this is not the right place to put this in. but i need help with my console. i keep on getting corrupted data but it saids. press psn button restoring data. ps3. will restart after finish.

it gets to 22% then my ps3 freeze ? this has only started not to long ago.

only started when i was playing bo2 ...
03-16-2017, 07:59 AM #2
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Originally posted by reallynath59 View Post
I know this is not the right place to put this in. but i need help with my console. i keep on getting corrupted data but it saids. press psn button restoring data. ps3. will restart after finish.

Thread Moved - Black Ops 2 Questions
03-16-2017, 10:04 AM #3
smw74
Do a barrel roll!
I know this is not the right place to put this in. but i need help with my console. i keep on getting corrupted data but it saids. press psn button restoring data. ps3. will restart after finish.

I had the same problem with another game on 4.80 Dex I recommend updating your cfw to 4.81 the problem went away.. not sure if that helps but bo2 runs correctly for me don't take me wrong 4.80 is good but 4.81 is more stable.
12-31-2017, 04:35 PM #4
that sounds like your system maybe tipped over & fell while it was running
or it probably got bumped by something
if this happened
-the restore stops
-the system slows or stops working normally
that’s just my guess, because my old system did the same on the restore
12-31-2017, 06:00 PM #5
Vie
Bounty hunter

Sounds like this belongs You must login or register to view this content..

If this just started when you installed Black Ops 2, then I would suggest changing your EBOOT to a different one. If that doesn't work then I would switch to a different CFW. I am personally running on 4.75 Rebug D-REX and it works fine but I am sure that any of their firmwares would work perfectly.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo