10-15-2014, 02:19 AM #1
iDEXModzYT
At least I can fight
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello everyone...i want to start doin zombie recoveries and ranks.but i need a great RTM TOOL cause every time i mod zombie rank when i recover the account in my OFW it always get Perm Banned.and Yes i do the connect and attach and also Anti-Ban But i still Get Banned.PLZ HELP ,i need a CEX TOOL also Capable of CCAPI 2.50.if anyone help me i can do any recovery of any COD GAME free of charge Smile

MY SKYPE:
iTz.dinerokid
10-15-2014, 02:29 AM #2
StevensCruz
Gym leader
Looking for one too
10-15-2014, 02:36 AM #3
iDEXModzYT
At least I can fight
Originally posted by StevensCruz711 View Post
Looking for one too

Damn :(
10-15-2014, 02:37 AM #4
iDEXModzYT
At least I can fight
If i find one i let you know and share it Smile
10-15-2014, 02:39 AM #5
One
At least I can fight
Originally posted by KHATPHAT View Post
Hello everyone...i want to start doin zombie recoveries and ranks.but i need a great RTM TOOL cause every time i mod zombie rank when i recover the account in my OFW it always get Perm Banned.and Yes i do the connect and attach and also Anti-Ban But i still Get Banned.PLZ HELP ,i need a CEX TOOL also Capable of CCAPI 2.50.if anyone help me i can do any recovery of any COD GAME free of charge Smile

MY SKYPE:
iTz.dinerokid

you need a zombies eboot not to get banned on zombies man, then the tool wont get you banned
10-15-2014, 02:51 AM #6
iDEXModzYT
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Astek. View Post
you need a zombies eboot not to get banned on zombies man, then the tool wont get you banned

I know,witch one u recommend? i have try several eboots but they all freeze my ps3 or wont connect
10-15-2014, 02:52 AM #7
iDEXModzYT
At least I can fight
Im on BLUS can u recommend a Good one.and Thank you very Much
10-15-2014, 03:19 AM #8
One
At least I can fight

sorry i dont mod zombies so i couldnt recommend one but im sure you could find one on the forum and if i come across one i will link you :p
10-15-2014, 03:47 AM #9
Jewels
I’m too L33T

Originally posted by Astek. View Post
sorry i dont mod zombies so i couldnt recommend one but im sure you could find one on the forum and if i come across one i will link you :p

Check on my forum here You must login or register to view this content.

Make sure you pic your region and if its CEX or DEX (DEX is region free) also find CLEAN BYPASS EBOOT
10-15-2014, 04:29 AM #10
iDEXModzYT
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Daniella View Post
Check on my forum here You must login or register to view this content.

Make sure you pic your region and if its CEX or DEX (DEX is region free) also find CLEAN BYPASS EBOOT

Great Thank You so much.i apreciated

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo