09-14-2012, 10:34 PM #1
Mudkip
Retired Moderator
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

I dont have time to analyse it fully guys, and to be honest there isn't much to it, it's just revealing the window that was partly in the last photo, shown by Jake You must login or register to view this content.. As you can see at the top, there is a red light, similar to the one seen on moon, not significant, but still there!

Now at the bottom you can see a woman with a death machine, some think it's sam (grown up), and some say Buffy is back, but we don't know until another photo is released!! (if that really is Sam, I called it quite a while ago, that her grown up would be a playable character!)

Let me know what you guys think,

Only 2 months left!
09-14-2012, 10:37 PM #2
TheManDavid
Your mother!
You know, I started reading this but then I scrolled down and saw your sig and got distracted. What were you saying?

The following user thanked TheManDavid for this useful post:

Stealth_Tek
09-15-2012, 12:07 AM #3
Jakeyy
Expect the unexpected!
Originally posted by Mudkip View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

I dont have time to analyse it fully guys, and to be honest there isn't much to it, it's just revealing the window that was partly in the last photo, shown by Jake You must login or register to view this content.. As you can see at the top, there is a red light, similar to the one seen on moon, not significant, but still there!

Now at the bottom you can see a woman with a death machine, some think it's sam (grown up), and some say Buffy is back, but we don't know until another photo is released!! (if that really is Sam, I called it quite a while ago, that her grown up would be a playable character!)

Let me know what you guys think,

Only 2 months left!

The person at the bottom is Buffy, as that picture is the Call of The Dead Poster that was released along with Call of The Dead!

Do you mind if I do Thread to Analyse this? or want me to post on here and you add it?
09-15-2012, 12:23 AM #4
USAB
Are you high?
it would be pretty gay if the other 4 characters to the 4v4 mode were from call of the dead...
09-15-2012, 01:01 AM #5
Mudkip
Retired Moderator
Originally posted by Jake View Post
The person at the bottom is Buffy, as that picture is the Call of The Dead Poster that was released along with Call of The Dead!

Do you mind if I do Thread to Analyse this? or want me to post on here and you add it?

Don't mind, it's up to you Smile
09-15-2012, 01:51 AM #6
delete
Last edited by Capo837 ; 07-17-2023 at 06:51 PM. Reason: delete
09-15-2012, 02:02 AM #7
Jakeyy
Expect the unexpected!
Originally posted by usab99 View Post
it would be pretty gay if the other 4 characters to the 4v4 mode were from call of the dead...

Maybe the 4v4 mode is the CoTD cast Vs Five Group! That would be a good
09-15-2012, 02:57 AM #8
USAB
Are you high?
I guess as a bonus sort of thing. im just really excited about the campaign for zombies.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo