Post: Black Ops 2 Zombies MEGAPOST - EVERYTHING you need to know!
11-10-2012, 02:03 PM #1
Mudkip
Retired Moderator
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello everyone! This post is going to include all the information currently known, along with speculation, for Black Ops 2 Zombies. Whatever I don't or forget to include here, please comment about it and I will add it in.

Please note I do not take full credit for this, I edited it slightly but original post is
You must login or register to view this content.

THE MAP(S)

Firstly, the map is NOT called TranZit. TranZit is the game mode which is used for all the maps, with a certain way of getting from main area to main area.

The Map's official name is Green Run. It contains 5 Areas (Bus Station, Diner, Power Plant, Farm, Town), most of which can be played separately in Survival.

The Survival maps seem to be different from eachother in what they offer, from whether perks are there or not (No perks in Green Run survival, I know that there are perks in Town, not too sure about farm,however), to WHAT perks are there or not, if the pack a punch is there or not, and so-on. (Pack-A-Punch is in Town, only?)

Not much is known about the third mode, Grief, other than it includes 8 players, 4 on each team (2 teams.) Whichever team survives the longest against the zombies win, and it is predicted that there will be methods to increase the chance of the other team losing.

Green Run itself is huge, way bigger than any other map Treyarch has made yet. The 5 Areas range in size, being not THAT large, but it is made up for with the massive space and pathways between areas, along with some secret places. Fog surrounds the pathways between areas to signify the danger of going into them. Denizens (Explained below) lurk through the pathways and will spawn randomly to attack.

There is fire and lava everywhere. Walking into it will do damage.

Yes, there is a power switch. In the Power Plant, you can buy a door and go underground to a lab where you build the power switch yourself. It requires a power box, switch, and zombie arm. (I will update the thread with personal videos once they have finished rendering)

There is now 4 player Split Screen. It might make the game much harder to play as the screen is a fourth it's normal size - but it's a great addition either way!

Nothing yet is known about Nuketown 2025. It is very possible (if not for certain) that we will see DLC in the future that will give BO II the same amount of maps that BO had gotten, if not more.

CHARACTERS
Not much is known about this right now.

• Stewey - Nerd/Genius guy with awesome glasses and white button-down. Extremely smart and has a high and annoying voice.
  • Marlton - An old black man. Very humorous, and doesn't even sound black when he talks.
  • Misty - A southern girl - nothing known about her.

Where are the original characters? Dempsey, Nikolai, Takeo, and Sam? They're probably stuck on the Moon - or making their way back from Area 51. It's very possible that we can see them in future DLC, or we might be able to see them at the end of Green Run's easter egg!

PRIVATE MATCHES

There are now many options available when playing a private match. What we know is Magic (Turning on and off Powerups, I assume), the ability to choose what round you start on (1,5,10,15,20), and whether zombies are damaged by headshots only or not.

THE BUS

The bus is used in the TranZit Game Mode. It will drive you around the map, allowing you to skip the very dangerous pathways between areas. However, zombies can and will attack the bus and try to get in. The Bus is driven around by a robot. The robot will get mad if you knife it.

The Bus has been shown that it can be upgraded, but no one has managed to figure out how yet.

The zombies will try to break in from the windows, or climb in through the front or back. You can shoot them off, rebuild windows, and shoot from outside the windows to prevent them from getting close. You can climb up onto the roof and shoot zombies from there.

Once the roof has been opened, zombies can climb up onto the roof and drop down into the bus from there.

The 93R is a wall gun on the ceiling of the bus.

GUNS

Some of the weapons from Black Ops 1 Zombies return. Such as the M14, Olympia, M16 (Now Colt M16A1), AK-74 Monkey Bomb, Semtex Grenades, M1911(Starting Gun), Galil, Bowie Knife, Ballistic Knife, FN FAL and Ray Gun. The M14 and Olympia are available in the starting room, and the Colt M16A1 is found somewhere in one of the pathways that link two main areas. The AK-74 is on the side of the shack that leads to the Power Room. The Galil, Monkey Bomb, Ballistic Knife, FN FAL, and Ray Gun are in the Mystery Box as usual. The Bowie Knife is in a hut outside of the main areas (It's exact location is unknown, sorry! The hut is near a wood stump with an axe buried in it, though, if that helps.)

The rest of the known guns are as follows (not all are in here):

• M8A1
  • SMR
  • Saiga-12
  • M1216
  • Type 25
  • Skorpion EVO III
  • HAMR
  • Chicom QCB
  • Assault Shield (Buildable)
  • KAP-40
  • Executioner
  • MSMC
  • FAL OSW
  • MP5
  • RPG-7
  • War Machine
  • 93R
  • Thrustodyne Aeronautic Model 23 (Wonder Weapon, Buildable - see below)
  • EMP Grenades
  • Galvaknuckles (see below)

THE WONDER WEAPONs

The Thrustodyne Aeronautic Model 23 is the wonder weapon for this map. You must build it by finding 6 parts scattered around the map TranZit (it is only available on tranzit, because you need to build it, it isn't out of the random box I'm afraid). The Thrustodyne sends out high pressurized blasts of air very quickly to shred the zombies to pieces. Contrary to popular belief, the Thrustodyne does NOT run out after 30 seconds, 1 minute, or ANY time. It will instead break after it has inflicted exactly 50,000 Damage Points. Given the true nature of the Wonder Weapons, there is possibly some way to fix this (Either by Pack a Punching, or other methods) and to make the Thrustodyne MUCH more useful.

Galvaknucklesare a new melee weapon. Can be found in several parts of the map, and costs 6000 points. They come in the form of electrically charged gauntlets, used to punch zombies. More powerful than the Bowie Knife.

PERKS

Juggernog, Speed Cola, Quick Revive, Double Tap Root Beer, and Stamin-Up have been shown in videos. People have claimed to see Mule Kick and the new perk.

The Perk has been identified, It's name is Tombstone, as predicted by the community. When you buy it, and then get downed, a tombstone powerup appears over your character. Then, when the character dies and the round is finished, allowing the player to come back to life, the player can walk over to the tombstone and grab their weapons back. It is unknown as to whether other players can pick up the tombstone powerup.

POWER-UPS

Insta-Kill, Double Points, Nuke, Max Ammo, and Carpenter return. Others might be there as well, but that is unknown as of now.

The announcer for these power ups are Richtofen, due to the events of Moon.

BUILDABLES

I will try and add personal videos on how to build these when I get the chance to!

Turbine:This buildable can be placed in front of anything that needs power, and will allow you to use said thing without having the power on.
Power Switch: (Explained Above)
Zombie Shield: This buildable can be used as a weapon to fight off the zombie horde. It acts as an instant kill, and will send the zombies flying on impact. It breaks after a certain amount of uses, however does NOT need to be rebuilt and can just be grabbed off the table it was crafted on.
Electric Trap: Uknown as of yet
Thrustodyne Aeronautic Model 23: (Explained above) Once broken, it needs to be rebuilt. Parts spawn again.
Navcard Usage Machine: Uknown as of yet - Possibly used for the Easter Egg?

ENEMIES

Zombie - All of you should know this guy(/girl!) by now. Not many changes. Blue eyes due to the events of Moon, and the zombies can now climb up on cars to get to you faster. Zombies WILL attack your bus, and they will move as fast as it.

Fire Zombie - Zombies will catch fire if they walk over lava and fire! Once they are killed as fire zombies, they will explode and do damage to the player.

Denizen - These little buggers will only spawn if you are in the pathways between areas, much like Nova Crawlers spawning in the labs in Five and Moon. They are easy to kill, but they are hard to see, spawn at random times, and will leap up onto your face if they are close enough. Once they are on your face, they will start scratching it to disorient vision and movement. You cannot shoot with these denizens on your face. You can knife or Galvaknuckle them off, though. (It is unknown if Denizens actually do damage, although I don't think they do, I believe they just distract you in order for the other zombies around to kill you)

Electric Zombie - The boss zombie! Not much is known about the boss, but his weakness is getting melee'd. If he is defeated, he will retreat back up into the clouds. The Electric Zombie will teleport around and fire off lightning bolts that will damage and disorient the player. It has been speculated that getting an Electric Zombie to walk by something that needs power will briefly turn it on.

PACK-A-PUNCH

The Pack-A-Punch returns, and is better than ever before. The Pack-A-Punch is confirmed to be in the middle of the Town Survival map.

Guns can now be Pack-A-Punched multiple times. The first Pack-A-Punch is 5000, and all afterwards is 2000. It seems that the 2nd Pack-A-Punch gives random new attatchments (such as special scopes or Grenade Launchers). When the gun is placed back into the machine, it will also come out with full ammo! This does not work with the Ray Gun.

The method to unlock the Pack-A-Punch in TranZit, Green Run, has been figured out. In order to access it, you must first go back to the Power Room in the Power Plant. Make sure you have the turbine (see buildables above)! Then, right when you drop down from the shack, look behind you to see small door type thing with an electrical symbol on it. Place the turbine right next to it, and then exit the Power Room. Make it back to the Town, and break into the Vault (by using grenades or the ray gun). There is a second vault door that can also be destroyed with explosives. Before, when you destroyed the vault door, there was a third door that could not be accessed (identical to the small door with an electrical symbol on it). But now that you have placed the Turbine in the Power Room, the door should be open. Now you can enter a set of labs, which have the parts of the Pack-A-Punch machine scattered around it. Find them, build it, and then you can Pack-A-Punch!

I am currently filming the process and will update the thread soon!

HINTS, SECRETS, AND EASTER EGGS

-The song activated by the Teddy Bears is confirmed to be a dubstep song, by Skrillex. I THINK it's 'Imma Try It Out' (listen to it - You must login or register to view this content.), but I may be getting the name wrong. It is very possible that other songs, such as Carry On, are also available in the map - such like Re-Damned, 8-Bit Pareidolia/Coming Home, and Nightmare were also available in Moon.

-There are streetlights around the map that will emit a green light. When a Denizen is lead towards them, it will attempt to escape by digging underground below the green light. It will leave a portal behind that will lead towards other Green Streetlights placed around the map.

-In the area 'Town', there is a safe door that can be blown up with an explosive. Inside is a vault (With possibly more secrets inside!), and a special vault where you can store your points, and anyone can take out.

-In the area 'Farm', there is a fridge where you can store your weapon and pick it up later.

-Nacht Der Untoten. Yes, this is true. Within the pathway between two areas (I'm pretty sure between the Town and the Bus Depot, as the Bus takes you back to the Bus Depot from the Town.), there is a cornfield that you can move through. A certain route through the cornfield will lead you to this very nostalgic stone bunker. So far, you can only seem to access the first floor (You may be able to unlock more of it, I am unaware however at this stage). It contains a part for the Thrustodyne Aeronautic Model 23.

ACHIEVEMENTS

• Tower of Babble (75 points) - In TranZit, obey the voices. (Easter egg, most likely!)
  • Don't Fire Until You See (30 points) - In TranZit, have all doors opened without being set on fire.
  • The Lights Of Their Eyes (5 points) - In Green Run, pacify at least 10 zombies with 1 EMP.
  • Undead Man's Party Bus (15 points) - In TranZit, complete all additions to the bus in 1 game.
  • Dance On My Grave (5 points) - In Green Run, acquire your Tombstone.
  • Standard Equipment May Vary (25 points) - In TranZit, acquire 4 different equippable items in 1 game.
  • You Have No Power Over Me (15 points) - You Have No Power Over Me (What?)
  • I Don't Think They Exist (10 points) - In TranZit, kill one of the denizens of the forest while it is latched onto you.
  • Fuel Efficient (10 points) - In TranZit, use an alternative mode of transportation.
  • Happy Hour (10 points) - In TranZit, buy 2 different perks before turning on the power.

There you have it! I will hopefully update this thread very often with everything confirmed rather than only most of it! I would like to add a lot of the older maps sort of feature in tranZit. You see Nacht Der Untoten, there is a hut that looks like it's from Shi No Numa in one part of the map, the area where you turn the power on looks like the labs from Five, just to the right of that, looks like a room from Der Reise. Also, next to the starting room, there is a room that can be opened when the power is on that seems like the dentist room you teleport to in KinoDerToten (when you Pack a Punch), but I will confirm that when I open it personally!

If you want me to add anything else, just say!

Thanks!

-LFC

Last edited by Mudkip ; 11-10-2012 at 08:58 PM.

The following 44 users say thank you to Mudkip for this useful post:

6jarjar6, AlphaPoppy, BIG_OL_RICAN, cod5cl, Cryptic, dazz1871part2, Det0x, eddine67, Eminem., Eric, Fuser's Hoe, Grumpy, Sheldon Cooper, imD, jfurlough, JP, Kratos_, M QTR, McKayzSwag, moah9998, Omnipotence, onrode, primetime43, Prodigy_Hitman, punkybear2102, RaspberryIce, richardo008, riches, Shadowtheone, sithxnew, Spongebob., Supra_S6, Taylor, thalx, vSaBoTeuR x, warman_94, Wretch 32, Youngter321, Zack., Zatox-, zomcarnage

The following 2 users groaned at Mudkip for this awful post:

Hells, River J
11-10-2012, 04:23 PM #2
Zatox-
Saved Prem Section Smile
Ffs, dubstep in Zombies... That would be the worst mix ever.

The following 9 users say thank you to Zatox- for this useful post:

DinoFreak, Gubru, Hells, oG GUNN3R, onrode, Press ►, ICS Vortex, Spongebob., warman_94

The following 2 users groaned at Zatox- for this awful post:

ljjp, poiuy111
11-10-2012, 04:39 PM #3
DinoFreak
I'm le back
Originally posted by Zatox
Ffs, dubstep in Zombies... That would be the worst mix ever.

Thank you.
11-10-2012, 05:03 PM #4
JP
Israeli/Palestinian Unity
They should have kept Elena Siegman for the music.

The following 4 users say thank you to JP for this useful post:

Gubru, Mr Grumpy, Spongebob., Zwiik
11-10-2012, 06:36 PM #5
Det0x
Pimpin 24/7
I've never been more excited to play a Call Of Duty Game as I am now.
11-10-2012, 07:38 PM #6
Hells
I'm Back...
Originally posted by LFC View Post
Hello everyone! This post is going to include all the information currently known, along with speculation, for Black Ops 2 Zombies. Whatever I don't or forget to include here, please comment about it and I will add it in.

THE MAP(S)

Firstly, the map is NOT called TranZit. TranZit is the game mode which is used for all the maps, with a certain way of getting from main area to main area.

The Map's official name is Green Run. It contains 5 Areas (Bus Station, Diner, Power Plant, Farm, Town), most of which can be played separately in Survival.

The Survival maps seem to be different from eachother in what they offer, from whether perks are there or not (No perks in Green Run survival, I know that there are perks in Town, not too sure about farm,however), to WHAT perks are there or not, if the pack a punch is there or not, and so-on. (Pack-A-Punch is in Town, only?)

Not much is known about the third mode, Grief, other than it includes 8 players, 4 on each team (2 teams.) Whichever team survives the longest against the zombies win, and it is predicted that there will be methods to increase the chance of the other team losing.

Green Run itself is huge, way bigger than any other map Treyarch has made yet. The 5 Areas range in size, being not THAT large, but it is made up for with the massive space and pathways between areas, along with some secret places. Fog surrounds the pathways between areas to signify the danger of going into them. Denizens (Explained below) lurk through the pathways and will spawn randomly to attack.

Yes, there is a power switch. In the Power Plant, you can buy a door and go underground to a lab where you build the power switch yourself. It requires a power box, switch, and zombie arm. (I will update the thread with personal videos once they have finished rendering)

There is now 4 player Split Screen. It might make the game much harder to play as the screen is a fourth it's normal size - but it's a great addition either way!

Nothing yet is known about Nuketown 2025. It is very possible (if not for certain) that we will see DLC in the future that will give BO II the same amount of maps that BO had gotten, if not more.

CHARACTERS

• Stewey - Nerd/Genius guy with awesome glasses and white button-down. Extremely smart and has a high and annoying voice.
  • Marlton - An old black man. Very humorous, and doesn't even sound black when he talks.

Where are the original characters? Dempsey, Nikolai, Takeo, and Sam? They're probably stuck on the Moon - or making their way back from Area 51. It's very possible that we can see them in future DLC, or we might be able to see them at the end of Green Run's easter egg!

PRIVATE MATCHES

There are now many options available when playing a private match. What we know is Magic (Turning on and off Powerups, I assume), the ability to choose what round you start on (1,5,10,15,20), and whether zombies are damaged by headshots only or not.

THE BUS

The bus is used in the TranZit Game Mode. It will drive you around the map, allowing you to skip the very dangerous pathways between areas. However, zombies can and will attack the bus and try to get in. The Bus is driven around by a robot. The robot will get mad if you knife it.

The Bus has been shown that it can be upgraded, but no one has managed to figure out how yet.

The zombies will try to break in from the windows, or climb in through the front or back. You can shoot them off, rebuild windows, and shoot from outside the windows to prevent them from getting close. You can climb up onto the roof and shoot zombies from there.

Once the roof has been opened, zombies can climb up onto the roof and drop down into the bus from there.

GUNS

Some of the weapons from Black Ops 1 Zombies return. Such as the M14, Olympia, M16 (Now Colt M16A1), AK-74 Monkey Bomb, Semtex Grenades, M1911(Starting Gun), Galil, Bowie Knife, Ballistic Knife, FN FAL and Ray Gun. The M14 and Olympia are available in the starting room, and the Colt M16A1 is found somewhere in one of the pathways that link two main areas. The AK-74 is on the side of the shack that leads to the Power Room. The Galil, Monkey Bomb, Ballistic Knife, FN FAL, and Ray Gun are in the Mystery Box as usual. The Bowie Knife is in a hut outside of the main areas (It's exact location is unknown, sorry! The hut is near a wood stump with an axe buried in it, though, if that helps.)

• M8A1
  • SMR
  • Saiga-12
  • M1216
  • Type 25
  • Skorpion EVO III
  • HAMR
  • Chicom QCB
  • KAP-40
  • Executioner
  • MSMC
  • FAL OSW
  • MP5
  • RPG-7
  • War Machine
  • 93R
  • EMP Grenades

THE WONDER WEAPONs

The Thrustodyne Aeronautic Model 23 is the wonder weapon for this map. You must build it by finding 6 parts scattered around the map TranZit (it is only available on tranzit, because you need to build it, it isn't out of the random box I'm afraid). The Thrustodyne sends out high pressurized blasts of air very quickly to shred the zombies to pieces. Contrary to popular belief, the Thrustodyne does NOT run out after 30 seconds, 1 minute, or ANY time. It will instead break after it has inflicted exactly 50,000 Damage Points. Given the true nature of the Wonder Weapons, there is possibly some way to fix this (Either by Pack a Punching, or other methods) and to make the Thrustodyne MUCH more useful.

Galvaknucklesare a new melee weapon. Can be found in several parts of the map, and costs 6000 points. They come in the form of electrically charged gauntlets, used to punch zombies. More powerful than the Bowie Knife.

PERKS

Juggernog, Speed Cola, Quick Revive, Double Tap Root Beer, and Stamin-Up have been shown in videos. People have claimed to see Mule Kick and the new perk.

The Perk has been identified, It's name is Tombstone, as predicted by the community. When you buy it, and then get downed, a tombstone powerup appears over your character. Then, when the character dies and the round is finished, allowing the player to come back to life, the player can walk over to the tombstone and grab their weapons back. It is unknown as to whether other players can pick up the tombstone powerup.

POWER-UPS

Insta-Kill, Double Points, Nuke, Max Ammo, and Carpenter return. Others might be there as well, but that is unknown as of now.

BUILDABLES

I will try and add personal videos on how to build these when I get the chance to!

Turbine:This buildable can be placed in front of anything that needs power, and will allow you to use said thing without having the power on.
Zombie Shield: This buildable can be used as a weapon to fight off the zombie horde. It acts as an instant kill, and will send the zombies flying on impact. It breaks after a certain amount of uses, however does NOT need to be rebuilt and can just be grabbed off the table it was crafted on.
Thrustodyne Aeronautic Model 23: (Explained above) Once broken, it needs to be rebuilt. Parts spawn again.

ENEMIES

Zombie - All of you should know this guy(/girl!) by now. Not many changes. Blue eyes due to the events of Moon, and the zombies can now climb up on cars to get to you faster. Zombies WILL attack your bus, and they will move as fast as it.

Fire Zombie - Zombies will catch fire if they walk over lava and fire! Once they are killed as fire zombies, they will explode and do damage to the player.

Denizen - These little buggers will only spawn if you are in the pathways between areas, much like Nova Crawlers spawning in the labs in Five and Moon. They are easy to kill, but they are hard to see, spawn at random times, and will leap up onto your face if they are close enough. Once they are on your face, they will start scratching it to disorient vision and movement. You cannot shoot with these denizens on your face. You can knife or Galvaknuckle them off, though. (It is unknown if Denizens actually do damage, although I don't think they do, I believe they just distract you in order for the other zombies around to kill you)

Electric Zombie - The boss zombie! Not much is known about the boss, but his weakness is getting melee'd. If he is defeated, he will retreat back up into the clouds. The Electric Zombie will teleport around and fire off lightning bolts that will damage and disorient the player. It has been speculated that getting an Electric Zombie to walk by something that needs power will briefly turn it on.

PACK-A-PUNCH

The Pack-A-Punch returns, and is better than ever before. The Pack-A-Punch is confirmed to be in the middle of the Town Survival map.

Guns can now be Pack-A-Punched multiple times. The first Pack-A-Punch is 5000, and all afterwards is 2000. It seems that the 2nd Pack-A-Punch gives random new attatchments (such as special scopes or Grenade Launchers). When the gun is placed back into the machine, it will also come out with full ammo! This does not work with the Ray Gun.

The method to unlock the Pack-A-Punch in TranZit, Green Run, has been figured out. In order to access it, you must first go back to the Power Room in the Power Plant. Make sure you have the turbine (see buildables above)! Then, right when you drop down from the shack, look behind you to see small door type thing with an electrical symbol on it. Place the turbine right next to it, and then exit the Power Room. Make it back to the Town, and break into the Vault (by using grenades or the ray gun). There is a second vault door that can also be destroyed with explosives. Before, when you destroyed the vault door, there was a third door that could not be accessed (identical to the small door with an electrical symbol on it). But now that you have placed the Turbine in the Power Room, the door should be open. Now you can enter a set of labs, which have the parts of the Pack-A-Punch machine scattered around it. Find them, build it, and then you can Pack-A-Punch!

-The song activated by the Teddy Bears is confirmed to be a dubstep song, by Skrillex. I THINK it's 'Imma Try It Out' (listen to it - You must login or register to view this content.), but I may be getting the name wrong. It is very possible that other songs, such as Carry On, are also available in the map - such like Re-Damned, 8-Bit Pareidolia/Coming Home, and Nightmare were also available in Moon.

-There are streetlights around the map that will emit a green light. When a Denizen is lead towards them, it will attempt to escape by digging underground below the green light. It will leave a portal behind that will lead towards other Green Streetlights placed around the map.

-In the area 'Town', there is a safe door that can be blown up with an explosive. Inside is a vault (With possibly more secrets inside!), and a special vault where you can store your points, and anyone can take out.

-In the area 'Farm', there is a fridge where you can store your weapon and pick it up later.

-Nacht Der Untoten. Yes, this is true. Within the pathway between two areas (I'm pretty sure between the Town and the Bus Depot, as the Bus takes you back to the Bus Depot from the Town.), there is a cornfield that you can move through. A certain route through the cornfield will lead you to this very nostalgic stone bunker. So far, you can only seem to access the first floor (You may be able to unlock more of it, I am unaware however at this stage). It contains a part for the Thrustodyne Aeronautic Model 23.

ACHIEVEMENTS

• Tower of Babble (75 points) - In TranZit, obey the voices. (Easter egg, most likely!)
  • Don't Fire Until You See (30 points) - In TranZit, have all doors opened without being set on fire.
  • The Lights Of Their Eyes (5 points) - In Green Run, pacify at least 10 zombies with 1 EMP.
  • Undead Man's Party Bus (15 points) - In TranZit, complete all additions to the bus in 1 game.
  • Standard Equipment May Vary (25 points) - In TranZit, acquire 4 different equippable items in 1 game.
  • I Don't Think They Exist (10 points) - In TranZit, kill one of the denizens of the forest while it is latched onto you.
  • Fuel Efficient (10 points) - In TranZit, use an alternative mode of transportation.
  • Happy Hour (10 points) - In TranZit, buy 2 different perks before turning on the power.

There you have it! I will hopefully update this thread very often with everything confirmed rather than only most of it! I would like to add a lot of the older maps sort of feature in tranZit. You see Nacht Der Untoten, there is a hut that looks like it's from Shi No Numa in one part of the map, the area where you turn the power on looks like the labs from Five, just to the right of that, looks like a room from Der Reise. Also, next to the starting room, there is a room that can be opened when the power is on that seems like the dentist room you teleport to in KinoDerToten (when you Pack a Punch), but I will confirm that when I open it personally!

Thanks!

-LFC

This is where you c&p this from right? You must login or register to view this content.

The following 6 users say thank you to Hells for this useful post:

Choco, Grumpy, iLLy-i, Millz, Mudkip, oG GUNN3R
11-10-2012, 08:20 PM #7
Member 2484
Porn? WTF IS PORN
1.) You can find a Plow for the bus at the bus station, use the turbine to open the door (not always there)
2.) Other Players cannot pick-up your gravestone.
3.) New Power-up "Zombie bait" ? Once picked up, it looks like a raw piece of meat, once throw the zombies will be lured to it, similar to the monkey bombs.

what i can remember so far.

Another thing i have noticed, which is quite annoying, Playing 8 man zombies (4 vs 4), The box will NOT give out a Ray Gun.. The best i have seen imo is the Hamr
Last edited by Member 2484 ; 11-10-2012 at 08:25 PM. Reason: adding more
11-10-2012, 09:00 PM #8
Mudkip
Retired Moderator
Originally posted by Hells View Post
This is where you c&p this from right? You must login or register to view this content.

Edited slightly, but you're right, credit has been given
11-10-2012, 11:06 PM #9
JordanCarr
Glasgow Rangers FC
Originally posted by LFC View Post
Hello everyone! This post is going to include all the information currently known, along with speculation, for Black Ops 2 Zombies. Whatever I don't or forget to include here, please comment about it and I will add it in.

Please note I do not take full credit for this, I edited it slightly but original post is

THE MAP(S)

CHARACTERS

PRIVATE MATCHES

THE BUS

GUNS

• M8A1
  • SMR
  • Saiga-12
  • M1216
  • Type 25
  • Skorpion EVO III
  • HAMR
  • Chicom QCB
  • KAP-40
  • Executioner
  • MSMC
  • FAL OSW
  • MP5
  • RPG-7
  • War Machine
  • 93R
  • EMP Grenades

THE WONDER WEAPONs

PERKS

POWER-UPS

BUILDABLES

ENEMIES

PACK-A-PUNCH

ACHIEVEMENTS

Thanks!

-LFC

In the first room after the first turbine door it varies on either ladders or a plow (as far as I know) for people who don't know the ladders can be placed on the rear left side of the bus, simply hold square.. and the same for the plow except at the front of the bus Smile

After playing some more that the first stop after the bus depot there is a small hut just to the left when you get off the bus, open it with a turbine to find either the plow or ladders (both can vary between). Winky Winky
Last edited by JordanCarr ; 11-11-2012 at 02:08 PM. Reason: updated with info
11-11-2012, 08:34 AM #10
onrode
Gym leader
Awesome Thanks for the info!!! i always has like Nazis Zombies Lets see it sounds Epic!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo