Post: All parts and Custom Items Location Guide in 20 minutes for Zombies Tranzit !
11-17-2012, 08:03 AM #1
eddydiep
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello everybody,

I wasn't really sure of where to post this thread but I've recentely made a whole guide in video about the locations of miscellaneous parts and items you can find out in Zombies Tranzit ! So I think it could be helpful for you though...

Here is the guide :

I've passed over 3 days editing and working on it, hopefully it does help you out for those who have not necessary played a lot in Zombies Tranzit. Please be indulgent, this is my first real 'guide' and I only want to help out beginners or players who are still discovering the map.

P.S: I'm aware of the fact that I did NOT record the Pack-A-Punch and the secret parts for the only reason that I'm making ANOTHER video about it ! No worries.

The following 10 users say thank you to eddydiep for this useful post:

ainajp, Avirex_1220, DecDeviL, JonnyWilson_1, Meatwad, nutritional, skillz369, TheManDavid, Wilisete, XxShadowhawkxX
11-17-2012, 09:18 AM #2
skillz369
< ^ > < ^ >
Wow thanks a lot great video!
11-17-2012, 11:08 AM #3
eddydiep
Can’t trickshot me!
Thank you... May you spread the thread for me please ? Smile I'm not really active on NGU recently and that's kinda bad for me... Well, I've mainly made this video to help out people who just started playing Zombies Tranzit and stuff. Smile Thanks !

The following user thanked eddydiep for this useful post:

Wilisete
11-18-2012, 11:42 PM #4
Rath
Today Will Be Different
Nice work eddy! Thread helps out of ton and I've been looking for something just like this. Also keep up the good work on your videos :p
11-19-2012, 05:16 PM #5
eddydiep
Can’t trickshot me!
Thank you Donnie, even though I'm not really making english videos currently... To be honnest, this guide was a 'test' to see if my english subscribers could be reacting against the video or not... That's all but thanks a lot, it really does motivate me to read that good compliments Smile
11-19-2012, 09:21 PM #6
TheManDavid
Your mother!
Originally posted by eddydiep View Post
Hello everybody,

I wasn't really sure of where to post this thread but I've recentely made a whole guide in video about the locations of miscellaneous parts and items you can find out in Zombies Tranzit ! So I think it could be helpful for you though...

Here is the guide :

I've passed over 3 days editing and working on it, hopefully it does help you out for those who have not necessary played a lot in Zombies Tranzit. Please be indulgent, this is my first real 'guide' and I only want to help out beginners or players who are still discovering the map.

P.S: I'm aware of the fact that I did NOT record the Pack-A-Punch and the secret parts for the only reason that I'm making ANOTHER video about it ! No worries.

Nice tutorial man. Even though you ALMOST failed a couple times, nice video.
11-19-2012, 10:01 PM #7
the parts do alternate after every game you play. so 1 game the jet engine might be in the tunnel, next game it ends up in another random location.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo