Post: How to build the pack-a-punch machine on single player SOLO
12-05-2012, 02:03 AM #1
patastinky
NEW Avatar~~~
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); For all my fellow single players out there. I hope you find this useful. Cheers! :nerd:

The following user thanked patastinky for this useful post:

Dr.Fox

The following user groaned patastinky for this awful post:

txlonghorn97
12-05-2012, 07:58 AM #2
Albanian'
Are you high?
So. Thats just the same way as online... Lol
12-05-2012, 03:06 PM #3
jomac018
PETE ROSE 4 LIFE
Thats the slow noob way of doing it. You can actually do it all in one trip without even waiting on the bus, but you have to know the secret that not many people know.

Step 1: Build fan point it at light post and open a teleporter.
Step 2: Teleport to power area.
Step 3: Turn power on. Use fan to unlock the door (its quicker).
Step 4: (PAP trick) Point your fan at the outhouse from outside. It will also open the PAP door.
Step 5: Run to town with the AK to keep the guys off your head.
Step 6: Blow vault doors and boom! The PAP is open.

This saves time when doing it solo or multiplayer. The other way is fine too, I just find this way faster. Please pass the fan trick on to other players.
Last edited by jomac018 ; 12-05-2012 at 03:09 PM.
12-05-2012, 09:40 PM #4
patastinky
NEW Avatar~~~
Originally posted by jomac018 View Post
Thats the slow noob way of doing it. You can actually do it all in one trip without even waiting on the bus, but you have to know the secret that not many people know.

Step 1: Build fan point it at light post and open a teleporter.
Step 2: Teleport to power area.
Step 3: Turn power on. Use fan to unlock the door (its quicker).
Step 4: (PAP trick) Point your fan at the outhouse from outside. It will also open the PAP door.
Step 5: Run to town with the AK to keep the guys off your head.
Step 6: Blow vault doors and boom! The PAP is open.

This saves time when doing it solo or multiplayer. The other way is fine too, I just find this way faster. Please pass the fan trick on to other players.

Awesome! See.. I didn't know that.. Thank you for posting this quick way.. I'll make a video on it and give you credit for it Smile
12-06-2012, 12:56 AM #5
Life.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Originally posted by patastinky View Post
Awesome! See.. I didn't know that.. Thank you for posting this quick way.. I'll make a video on it and give you credit for it Smile

Please don't make a video and post it. Your in a zombies thread. People already know how to make the pack a punch. Don't bother. All those videos on how to make it were made over two weeks ago. Everyone knows. Why post pointless information?
12-06-2012, 01:28 AM #6
patastinky
NEW Avatar~~~
Originally posted by Life. View Post
Please don't make a video and post it. Your in a zombies thread. People already know how to make the pack a punch. Don't bother. All those videos on how to make it were made over two weeks ago. Everyone knows. Why post pointless information?

Speak for yourself.. There are still plenty of people out there that don't know how to build the PAP machine let alone know that there is one in TRANZIT. Besides I already made it. :-p post will follow shortly.

The following user thanked patastinky for this useful post:

jomac018
12-06-2012, 03:46 PM #7
jomac018
PETE ROSE 4 LIFE
Originally posted by patastinky View Post

OK cool thanks!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo