12-05-2012, 08:42 AM #1
pbmaze
Haxor!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Didnt find this so i figured id share

Its a lil time consuming but much easier this way.
First of all you MUST do richtofen's part to earn this trophy. You do not need to do maxis part.

Here is how me and my team mate did it(yes we did it with just us 2)

Play a tranzit game on normal, collect as much money as you can, go to the safe in the city and deposit all of that money in the bank. Try to get above 30,000, should take about round 20 or so to do. We did it with about 40,000 in there.
die in the game or just quit.

New game

Build the turbine, use the turbine to get to the bus.
play till round 3 so one of you has enough money to open the doors necessary.
You need the following doors.
Garage door next to diner - for mystery box.
Power house door - to turn on the power.
Bar room door in the city - to build the jet gun.
Possibly the farm/barn doors if the mystery box ends up there.

At the end of round 3 keep a zombie alive, do not make him a crawler because he will die.
Get the zombie in the bus.
Right after the bus stop have one of the team mates grab the jet part for the gun from the tunnel.
Next stop is diner, do not use the box at this point since you will need your points for other things.
Next stop is the barn, keep going.
Power station stop here. Turn the power on and grab the coil looking part for the jet gun.
have another member run back or drop off the bus to grab the part from nacho der unoten.
Get to the city.
Open the Bar room. Build the jet gun.

Open the safe and withdraw all your money.
Now its round 3 and each one of you have at least 30 trys at the box to get the stupid EMP nades. You also need an explosive type of gun. I used the ray gun for this, you can do it with the rocket launcher, mustang & sally, monkey bomb with insta kill.

Go to the cornfield heat up the obelisk.
Kill the last zombie to start round 4.
Now you have to kill about 10 or so zombies with an explosive weapon within the tower.

Once you have done this richtofen with speak and say too much power. Keep a zombie alive.

Go to any green lamp, time the EMP nades under them to get the achievement.

If you do not have 4 members or not all 4 have EMPs, at least 2 must have EMP.

Activate 2 of the teleports.
Time this and toss an EMP under the lamp, jump in the tele porter and toss your second one on the other side.

Once done right richtofen will speak to the old dude in cargo shorts and say yes yes you did it.

We messed up the first time so we played 2 more rounds till max ammo came back and the second time it work, the tower got lit up.

In short, save a ton of money in the bank, that stays there for future games, you can also save a gun in the fridge in the barn for future games as well.

NAV card still did not work. :(
12-05-2012, 01:34 PM #2
Spirit R
Do a barrel roll!
Whats the point of this ?

The following user groaned Spirit R for this awful post:

Dillon
12-05-2012, 06:57 PM #3
pbmaze
Haxor!
Originally posted by Spirit
Whats the point of this ?

It unlocks the tower of babel trophy.

The following user thanked pbmaze for this useful post:

Doodle-Bug
12-06-2012, 03:36 PM #4
oG GUNN3R
--------
You don't need explosive weapons.
12-07-2012, 01:12 AM #5
TheManDavid
Your mother!
Ok, i'm with Spirit R here and going to ask, what the hell does this do besides give you a trophy/achievement? Does it give you any guns, perks, or anything?

Also, is it true that its mandatory to do this easter egg before the next zombie map comes out? I heard from several people you wont be able to do the next one without doing this easter egg.
12-07-2012, 03:26 AM #6
ERA120
Haxor!
Originally posted by xI

Also, is it true that its mandatory to do this easter egg before the next zombie map comes out? I heard from several people you wont be able to do the next one without doing this easter egg.

it may be mandatory since you needed to have both call of the dead's easteregg and shangrila's to do moons easteregg there's a high chance that they did it that way in this game also and will continue doing it

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo