01-29-2013, 11:05 PM #1
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Only had about 3 games or so. Here what I think so far pretty positive compared to what I think about tranzit.

First thing that went into my head "NO IDEA WHAT I'M DOING"
Layout is pretty simple but going to take some time to learn the whole map.

Fun map I like it. Makes me want to play zombies more Smile

Full review on the whole DLC pack to come soon
Last edited by ResistTheSun ; 01-30-2013 at 12:55 AM.
01-30-2013, 12:53 AM #2
Wondoh
Former Staff
Originally posted by ResistTheSun View Post
Only had about 3 games or so. Here what I think so far pretty positive compared to what I think about tranzit.

First thing that went into my head "NO IDEA WHAT I'M DOING"
Layout is pretty simple but going to take some time to learn the whole map.

Fun map I like it. Make me want to play zombies more Smile

Full review on the whole DLC pack to come soon

I agree, Treyarch hugely stepped up their game after Tranzit.
Ive played it twice and I think I've covered most of the map, its still a case of learning where everything is.
Its fun and challenging, and they did a great job with Die rise.
01-30-2013, 12:59 AM #3
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Originally posted by Wondoh View Post
I agree, Treyarch hugely stepped up their game after Tranzit.
Ive played it twice and I think I've covered most of the map, its still a case of learning where everything is.
Its fun and challenging, and they did a great job with Die rise.

Yea I like how they did a risk with Tranzit and listened to what people liked and hated. Tranzit would work if it was smaller between each location and locations are bigger.
Great job so far and loving the art style.
01-30-2013, 05:12 AM #4
Default Avatar
Sox
I think it's awesome. I played it one time, a few hours after I downloaded it. I just tried to play it about 15 minutes ago and the timer is counting down and then it kicks me out. I received an error saying " **** Script Error(s): " now whenever I go to zombies, it freezes my Xbox. I deleted Black Ops 2 off my HDD, and now I am currently re-installing it. I want to play this map again. It was awesome the first try. :(

Edit: That did absolutely nothing. :| Time to redownload the 1.86GBs :cry:
Last edited by Sox ; 01-30-2013 at 05:18 AM.
01-30-2013, 05:31 AM #5
jo2305
▲ ▲ №Өβ ▲ ▲
Has anyone tried using the navcard with the navtabel in tranzit after downloading and playing Die Rise? I doubt it'll do anything until you at lesat complete the die rise easter egg, but just wondering. It's been killing me to find out what that damn table is there for.
01-30-2013, 06:24 AM #6
thylacinebanana
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Sox View Post
I think it's awesome. I played it one time, a few hours after I downloaded it. I just tried to play it about 15 minutes ago and the timer is counting down and then it kicks me out. I received an error saying " **** Script Error(s): " now whenever I go to zombies, it freezes my Xbox. I deleted Black Ops 2 off my HDD, and now I am currently re-installing it. I want to play this map again. It was awesome the first try. :(

Edit: That did absolutely nothing. :| Time to redownload the 1.86GBs :cry:

That has been reported heavily by most users. It looks like the hotfix that went out a couple hours ago did more harm than good. Probably be fixed tomorrow. No need to redownload. If it works cool beans, but the issue isn't user error.
01-30-2013, 06:53 AM #7
Default Avatar
Sox
Originally posted by thylacinebanana View Post
That has been reported heavily by most users. It looks like the hotfix that went out a couple hours ago did more harm than good. Probably be fixed tomorrow. No need to redownload. If it works cool beans, but the issue isn't user error.

Out of frustration, I deleted the map pack and redownloaded them. It's working fine now, but the hotfix numbers in the top right are different than before. Happy
01-30-2013, 07:24 AM #8
Rurneth
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by jo2305 View Post
Has anyone tried using the navcard with the navtabel in tranzit after downloading and playing Die Rise? I doubt it'll do anything until you at lesat complete the die rise easter egg, but just wondering. It's been killing me to find out what that damn table is there for.

Yup tried it last night, the new one is still incorrect. So my theory is, this is the 2nd zombie map (not counting nuketown since it doesn't have the main characters as playable.) there are now 2 nav cards, in the next 2 maps with the main characters in it, your gonna need a nav card from each of those as well. So say tranzit is map 1, die rise 2, you got 3 and 4, when you play tranzit after the 4 maps are all out, you need to do a 4 player tranzit, 1 player will need navcard 1, another 2, the other 3 and the last 4 in order to finally work it, just guessing here dunno what you all think.
01-30-2013, 05:33 PM #9
cave_windro1
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by jo2305 View Post

Yeah spiderbite tried it, the die rise nav card won't work in tranzit but the tranzit nav card did work on die rise.Still have no clue what they are used for but the theory that makes most sense is that we can teleport between maps, why?:

1:remeber that article that said dieing isn't the only ending, well tellying to another map could be a 2nd ending.
2:It would be totally awesome.
3:the purple light took them from usa, to china, so i am guessing you have to finish richtofens side of the EE to get to die rise.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo