07-04-2013, 09:04 PM #1
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Overall I like it just getting used to a pretty strange layout overall.
Appears camping is the best method on this map which makes me sort of sad. And it hard as balls to carry people on this map.
07-04-2013, 09:45 PM #2
McKayzSwag
I am error
Well you must suck at zombies. It's a very easy map, and I find it easy to either train around the fountain in the maze or around the first area where the first mystery box location is. Never once camped in this map yet.
07-04-2013, 11:16 PM #3
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Originally posted by McKayzSwag View Post
Well you must suck at zombies. It's a very easy map, and I find it easy to either train around the fountain in the maze or around the first area where the first mystery box location is. Never once camped in this map yet.

Not just found that the best method is to camp using a certain something far easier compared to training Winky Winky
So far only played with random which makes it x100 times harder.

Is a couple train spots the church is possible but hard.
07-05-2013, 02:46 AM #4
muskyman
Do a barrel roll!
very disapointed in this small map,i think they need to go back to bo1 and remember how to build a good map.
07-05-2013, 11:55 AM #5
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Originally posted by muskyman View Post
very disapointed in this small map,i think they need to go back to bo1 and remember how to build a good map.

The only thing I dislike how it's not a circle.
As a result if somebody goes down it's likely they are dead. Care to explain what you mean?
07-05-2013, 01:10 PM #6
Xcesar1911X
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by ResistTheSun View Post
The only thing I dislike how it's not a circle.
As a result if somebody goes down it's likely they are dead. Care to explain what you mean?

map sizes that is what he means
Moon vs Buried which one is better and bigger and has a better EE = Moon the winner tears
07-05-2013, 01:35 PM #7
Soldier.
The Legend
I haven't played it yet, but the videos I've seen look really good.

Obviously, all maps are different. It would be a very dull and boring game if all of the maps were similar in size and shape. The whole idea of even having different maps is to mix it up a bit and give you new challenges. Some people I know will only play town because it's so easy, and think other maps are no good because they can't do on that map what they can do on town. The same applies to multiplayer, people have their preferences (that's why map rotation is put in place, so you're not always playing your best map).

I think it's fun trying to work out a good strategy for each map, if I like the map or not.
07-05-2013, 02:06 PM #8
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Originally posted by Xcesar1911X View Post
Moon vs Buried which one is better and bigger and has a better EE = Moon the winner tears

Moon had a ton of wasted space :p
Useful space vs wasted I rather take useful. Moon did have more open areas to run around but took an age to get to the other side of the map. Der Riese was perfect :(
Could used a bit more open space to run around in but overall size was perfect.
Fair point and now I get what he meant.
07-05-2013, 10:02 PM #9
Phobia
Little One
I havent had the chance to play it yet :unsure: (PS3)
07-05-2013, 10:04 PM #10
Phobia
Little One
Originally posted by Xcesar1911X View Post

You must remember though moon was the last map of black ops 1 and we still have one map to go on black ops II so you never know they could go out with a bang on the last bo2 map

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo