11-04-2015, 02:15 AM #1
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); The original link from the server doesn't work, keeps stopping the download for me. Not sure why as I've never had an issue. Anyways, I need the update uploaded to an alternative site like Mega or Mediafire, can someone please do this for me? Thanks!
11-04-2015, 02:25 AM #2
Sorry but that would be consider warez as the rules im pretty sure were just recently changed including uploading/linking updates, Dlc, and fixes and games you should read the rules on this sight more throughly my friend You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Manical Madman ; 11-04-2015 at 02:28 AM.
11-04-2015, 02:30 AM #3
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by Mudjugger View Post
Sorry but that would be consider warez as the rules im pretty sure were just recently changed including uploading/linking updates, Dlc, and fixes and games you should read the rules on this sight more throughly my friend You must login or register to view this content.

No it's not, warez is piracy. Updates is not piracy Facepalm. Fixes are also fine. Also, take in mind that compared to you I have 4k posts and almost 14k rep, and you tell me to read more throughly? I'm legit laughing right now!
Last edited by Dog88Christian ; 11-04-2015 at 02:34 AM.
11-04-2015, 02:35 AM #4
Originally posted by Dog88Christian View Post
No it's not, warez is piracy. Updates is not piracy Facepalm. Fixes are also fine. Also, take in mind that compared to you I have 4k posts and almost 14k rep, and you tell me to read more throughly? I'm legit laughing right now!

nope its warez
11-04-2015, 02:39 AM #5
Ahhh no it isn't. Warez is referring to the DLC and or game itself. People on this site have posted fixes/updates so many times before and it was never put into the section known as "warez". Dog88Christian is right on this one and frankly I would like the update too :P
11-04-2015, 02:42 AM #6
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by World00 View Post
nope its warez

It's not, at all! Now, stop embarrassing yourself. Everyone knows that it's not.
11-04-2015, 02:44 AM #7
Script Kiddie
At least I can fight

cringe =Z
11-04-2015, 02:45 AM #8
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by Script
cringe =Z

:borat:
11-04-2015, 02:49 AM #9
SC58
Former Staff
It's not, at all! Now, stop embarrassing yourself. Everyone knows that it's not.

you are not suppose to have the links unless u sniff them from the psn server and that is something you are not allowed to do but it happens so yes it is warez, you are only allow to even get the files legit if u have the game else there would be no way of getting them, post update link on 360 and pc site is warez. ps3 modding sites is the only place you see this happening :p

You must login or register to view this content.

this got removed cause its warez...
11-04-2015, 02:53 AM #10
SyGnUs
Give a F*** About Your Lifestyle
The original link from the server doesn't work, keeps stopping the download for me. Not sure why as I've never had an issue. Anyways, I need the update uploaded to an alternative site like Mega or Mediafire, can someone please do this for me? Thanks!

Your talking about the 1.01 update for the NPEB02266 version? If so then the problem is on your end as I just downloaded it right now to see and it's fine. I doubt someone will upload a 2 gig update though so just try again with a different download manger or something as I am using IDM and it works fine.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo