Post: "Black ops III service is not available at this time" how do i fix this?
11-24-2015, 05:08 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello NGU, I'm on 4.46.1 REBUG DEX spoofed with SEN to 4.75 i can load up black ops 3 just fine and play offline with no problems. When i click "Play Online" It freezes the game (not my ps3) for about 20 seconds. Then gives me a message saying this "The Call Of Duty: Black ops III service is not available at this time. please try again latter or visit..."

I'd really appreciate it if you could help me.

Thank you,

Kind Regards. <3
11-24-2015, 10:34 PM #2
Specter
Pro Memer
Moved to Black Ops 3 Modding Questions, also you cannot just spoof to 4.75 you have to be on an actual 4.75+ firmware, that's probably why it isn't working for you.
11-25-2015, 01:37 AM #3
Originally posted by Specter View Post
Moved to Black Ops 3 Modding Questions, also you cannot just spoof to 4.75 you have to be on an actual 4.75+ firmware, that's probably why it isn't working for you.

Sooo... people still don't know how to fix this!? I went onto 4.75.3 REBUG and still the same problems and hardly homebrew apps work on that CFW it's shit. I don't wanna waste my time trying to find homebrew apps that work and CCAPI does not work either. Why would you want that CFW i don't see the point in it.
11-25-2015, 02:23 AM #4
Next To Nothing
Are you high?
Originally posted by xMxsMoDzZ View Post
Sooo... people still don't know how to fix this!? I went onto 4.75.3 REBUG and still the same problems and hardly homebrew apps work on that CFW it's shit. I don't wanna waste my time trying to find homebrew apps that work and CCAPI does not work either. Why would you want that CFW i don't see the point in it.

It's not about whether or not you want the firmware, it's the fact that the game will not function properly if you're on any firmware below 4.75.

And just for the record, the firmware works fine for me.
Last edited by Next To Nothing ; 11-25-2015 at 02:28 AM.
11-25-2015, 05:10 AM #5
Originally posted by Next
It's not about whether or not you want the firmware, it's the fact that the game will not function properly if you're on any firmware below 4.75.

And just for the record, the firmware works fine for me.

None of my PKG flies work correctly :( it says not supported for this cfw. Could you tell me what CFW you're on maybe i could try that one and see if it workds i'd really Appreciate that. Thanks Smile
11-25-2015, 05:11 AM #6
hello bro i know how to fixed this problem ,its your console id got baneed on black ops3 ,you must change it
11-25-2015, 11:47 AM #7
Next To Nothing
Are you high?
Originally posted by xMxsMoDzZ View Post
None of my PKG flies work correctly :( it says not supported for this cfw. Could you tell me what CFW you're on maybe i could try that one and see if it workds i'd really Appreciate that. Thanks Smile

I'm on 4.75 Rebug D-REX
11-25-2015, 02:59 PM #8
OG HAZE
Bounty hunter
works fine for me bro 4.75.3 rebug drex

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo