12-06-2015, 10:18 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello Alligators Skaters, can someone help me? I'm looking for a CEX Mod Menu 1.19 that actually works bcs, i can't find none 😭 please, I NEED HELPChoco
12-06-2015, 01:12 PM #2
Hi and welcome aboard the NextGenUpdate Forums!
SPRX Will Probably be the Easiest To Use.
Their are Some people Who say SPRX Only works on DEX
But that is Not True, I Would Recommend using You must login or register to view this content. As You Can Switch between Many Different Menu's easy + Quick.

How to Load the SPRX Via FTP (ITA Manager/Multiman ETC)
Originally posted by another user
Put the EBOOT in the USRDIR/ For Your Disk Region
For the SPRX:
open Dev_hdd0 / tmp (Put the sprx in this folder)

Hope i was able to Help? If You Need any more Help Please feel Free to PM me You must login or register to view this content. Smile
12-06-2015, 09:57 PM #3
Ethen
Banned
Originally posted by armslayeR
Hello Alligators Skaters, can someone help me? I'm looking for a CEX Mod Menu 1.19 that actually works bcs, i can't find none �� please, I NEED HELPChoco

Welcome to NextGenUpdate. There's lots of mods just navigate to the correct sections.
01-09-2016, 03:14 AM #4
Originally posted by XeFun View Post
Hi and welcome aboard the NextGenUpdate Forums!
SPRX Will Probably be the Easiest To Use.
Their are Some people Who say SPRX Only works on DEX
But that is Not True, I Would Recommend using You must login or register to view this content. As You Can Switch between Many Different Menu's easy + Quick.

How to Load the SPRX Via FTP (ITA Manager/Multiman ETC)

Hope i was able to Help? If You Need any more Help Please feel Free to PM me You must login or register to view this content. Smile

thanks alot, problem solved!
01-09-2016, 09:43 AM #5
Originally posted by armslayeR
thanks alot, problem solved!

Moved to BO2 Mod Questions.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo