03-28-2016, 02:37 PM #1
DerMive
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Can someone Show me how to find Offsets like ForceHost or UAV ? Would be very nice !

I'm german but i understand english too !
03-30-2016, 06:11 PM #2
Originally posted by DerMive View Post
Can someone Show me how to find Offsets like ForceHost or UAV ? Would be very nice !

I'm german but i understand english too !

I don't think there is a forcehost offset but you can check UAV in bo3 cheats and mods. Many people have posted offsets for the recent version of bo3. Go take a look at em.
03-30-2016, 06:21 PM #3
TWD
Banned
Originally posted by OGConsoleModz View Post
I don't think there is a forcehost offset but you can check UAV in bo3 cheats and mods. Many people have posted offsets for the recent version of bo3. Go take a look at em.

he wants to know how to find them
03-30-2016, 06:27 PM #4
Originally posted by TWD View Post
he wants to know how to find them

Well in that case I cannot help him.
03-30-2016, 06:30 PM #5
Indie Developer
Reverse Engineer
Already explained .. UAV is on the Memory . Just enable it and see the address + byte changes for ON .
Force-Host is used by RPC ( Remore Procedure Call ) , via Cbuf . On Black Ops 3 dvars are patched , so you need to disable the cheat protection , but i have release the address for turn OFF Winky Winky
03-30-2016, 06:37 PM #6
TWD
Banned
Originally posted by Indie
Already explained .. UAV is on the Memory . Just enable it and see the address + byte changes for ON .
Force-Host is used by RPC ( Remore Procedure Call ) , via Cbuf . On Black Ops 3 dvars are patched , so you need to disable the cheat protection , but i have release the address for turn OFF Winky Winky

Like I said before he wants to know how to find the offsets...
03-30-2016, 09:24 PM #7
Indie Developer
Reverse Engineer
What type of address ? Stats ? Easy , using NetCheat + Debugger . Usefull address ? Need IDA , EBOOT and PPC knowledge for reverse it :p
I think this guy is not able to analyze memory Winky Winky But only my opinion
04-01-2016, 04:59 PM #8
DerMive
Save Point
Originally posted by Indie
What type of address ? Stats ? Easy , using NetCheat + Debugger . Usefull address ? Need IDA , EBOOT and PPC knowledge for reverse it :p
I think this guy is not able to analyze memory Winky Winky But only my opinion

So i would like to ask you, if you can explain to me how to do this Smile
04-06-2016, 06:13 AM #9
S63
Space Ninja
Originally posted by DerMive View Post
So i would like to ask you, if you can explain to me how to do this Smile

The simpliest way to find offsets is ProDG Debugger...
Requirements:

A Brain
PS3 Running On DEX
Copy Of Black Ops 3

Next you want to download the PS3 Connector by primetime43..

https://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/ps3-cheats-customization/639327-ps3-connector-real-time-modding-3.html

You then want to open ProDG Debugger and then once its loaded you want to be on black ops 3 (doesn't have to be this game) and you want to open the PS3 Connector and connect then you want to update the memory in ProDG Debugger...

Once all the above is complete you should start to see the bytes change...
Example of bytes...
In ProDG Debugger - 01 or FF should look like that
In Visual Studio Project - 0x01 or 0xFF should look like that

Once in ProDG You are going to search for your name and keep searching till you find it and when you change the text of your name it should change in game to...

Once you have found this you know you are by where clients memory is loaded (g_client) and then you can mess around with the memory there.

For example if you have 14 bullets (but in bytes it will look like this -> 0D) in your ammo clip and i shot 1 bullet i will refresh the memory and and it should change to 0C so i will search for 0C which has a value of 13 and once i find where the memory has changed i will change FF or something (FF = 255) but if you ammo does not change you can shoot another bullet and reload again and your new value should be 0B (12) and you can try changing the bytes again once you have found that value and keep repeating till you find it.

Address Such As:
SV_GameSendServerCommand
Cbuf_Addtext
G_Client
G_Entity
G_Spawn
Etc...

You will need to learn PowerPC First you can do this by using bad luck brains PowerPC eBook - You must login or register to view this content.

But before moving to PowerPC i suggest you learn a lot of C# Or C++ so you have a little bit more understanding on what everything does and how it works.

Other Notes:
When a byte changes in debugger it will turn red untill the next refresh.

Need More Assistance?
Skype - ItsJordanModz
Last edited by S63 ; 04-06-2016 at 03:55 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo