07-25-2016, 02:20 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); HI NGU first i know its a high risk of getting ban playing bo3 online? but my question is, is the anyway to stay loger unbaned. yteah i know how it works i disable my cfw before going online. i have done this all the time im usin atiban eboot but still getting accounts banned as soon i log online, thanks*
08-07-2016, 11:23 AM #2
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by Kikonan View Post
HI NGU first i know its a high risk of getting ban playing bo3 online? but my question is, is the anyway to stay loger unbaned. yteah i know how it works i disable my cfw before going online. i have done this all the time im usin atiban eboot but still getting accounts banned as soon i log online, thanks*

You need an actual working antiban, which I know of a paid tool that contains one.
08-08-2016, 04:05 AM #3
We're to buy one. ?
08-08-2016, 05:59 AM #4
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
We're to buy one. ?

Quote me next time and pm me.
08-08-2016, 12:04 PM #5
Paddy2016
Bounty hunter
HI NGU first i know its a high risk of getting ban playing bo3 online? but my question is, is the anyway to stay loger unbaned. yteah i know how it works i disable my cfw before going online. i have done this all the time im usin atiban eboot but still getting accounts banned as soon i log online, thanks*

Me too !! i am banned as soon as i search a game :( is there a fix at all please dude as i am not cid banned ?
08-08-2016, 04:04 PM #6
Paddy2016
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by EYE
Try and make a new account and see what happens? if on the new account you cannot login then you are CID banned.

I made a couple of new accounts and can log in but when loading bo2 or 3 i click multiplayer and a message comes up saying console is permanently banned :( but i am signed in and can play gta, bo1, battlefield ect :(
08-08-2016, 04:16 PM #7
Paddy2016
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by EYE
Might just be fucked from the bo2/bo3

I was hoping there was something i could do without purchasing a new cid lol Smile
08-09-2016, 02:24 AM #8
So for bo2 you just need to find the right EBOOT I had the same problem with bo2 n I found the right EBOOT in my region n I'm still playing the game n I haven't get banned from bo2 in more than 5 months.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo