08-11-2016, 11:02 AM #1
cers
Gobble
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); i know i will be receiving a lot of hate on this but when blacks ops 3 came out for old gen, they gave use a really bad game heck zombies will only run 30 fps. they took alot of key things from new gen and scraped them. what im aiming to do is fix all create a fix for the game because all of use know that the ps3 is capable to run just a good a a high performance pc. they just want us to buy the new junk. i want to fix COD BO3 and release a patch/backup that will fix almost all the probs and it will add some of the new gen thing to it. most likely start working on it today i just wanted to see what the community thinks of this before i start.*
08-11-2016, 04:50 PM #2
The Dreamer
Space Ninja
Originally posted by cers View Post
i know i will be receiving a lot of hate on this but when blacks ops 3 came out for old gen, they gave use a really bad game heck zombies will only run 30 fps. they took alot of key things from new gen and scraped them. what im aiming to do is fix all create a fix for the game because all of use know that the ps3 is capable to run just a good a a high performance pc. they just want us to buy the new junk. i want to fix COD BO3 and release a patch/backup that will fix almost all the probs and it will add some of the new gen thing to it. most likely start working on it today i just wanted to see what the community thinks of this before i start.*

Not worth it

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo