08-13-2016, 07:54 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So I changed my bo3 to bles can I download the dlc or will it not work.
08-13-2016, 08:43 AM #2
qNSp
Brute
yah i think there are only 2 DLC .
DLC 1 and The Giant Zombies ^_^
08-13-2016, 10:44 PM #3
Originally posted by qNSp View Post
yah i think there are only 2 DLC .
DLC 1 and The Giant Zombies ^_^

Yeah it need to know if the dlc can be downloaded for my bo3 because I am in the blus region but I changed my bo3 into bles
08-14-2016, 01:31 AM #4
qNSp
Brute
Originally posted by results View Post
Yeah it need to know if the dlc can be downloaded for my bo3 because I am in the blus region but I changed my bo3 into bles

it will work if you install the right region even if didn't work just copy all the dlc files from the [game\BELSXXX\USRDIR\] to your game update path ^_^
08-14-2016, 05:42 PM #5
Originally posted by qNSp View Post
it will work if you install the right region even if didn't work just copy all the dlc files from the [game\BELSXXX\USRDIR\] to your game update path ^_^

I haven't downloaded the dlc yet. When I do will it be already for bles since my game is bles now even though I am in blus region?
08-14-2016, 05:50 PM #6
qNSp
Brute
I haven't downloaded the dlc yet. When I do will it be already for bles since my game is bles now even though I am in blus region?

yah ^_^
08-18-2016, 11:09 AM #7
Adrian
Adrian is back!

Yes, you will need the blus version if you are on blus. If you recently transferred from bles to blus and already had the dlc you have bles dlc therefore you need to delete them and install the correct version.
08-19-2016, 07:00 AM #8
Originally posted by Adrian View Post
Yes, you will need the blus version if you are on blus. If you recently transferred from bles to blus and already had the dlc you have bles dlc therefore you need to delete them and install the correct version.

No I was on blus with no dlc now I am on bles so I want to know what to do from there. Like since my game is now bles if Ii go to psn store buy and download the dlc will it just give me the bles dlc.
08-19-2016, 08:18 AM #9
Adrian
Adrian is back!
No I was on blus with no dlc now I am on bles so I want to know what to do from there. Like since my game is now bles if Ii go to psn store buy and download the dlc will it just give me the bles dlc.

When you download it will come up with each region and you have to pick bles...

The following user thanked Adrian for this useful post:

vicious_results
08-19-2016, 08:28 PM #10
Originally posted by Adrian View Post
When you download it will come up with each region and you have to pick bles...

not seeing it showing each region

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo