09-07-2016, 06:56 PM #1
NJ2MTL
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok guys in the past when the game first came out I was moddding with bin host mods and eventually I ended up getting a Mac ban and I stopped playing the game all together then I recently found a post on YouTube claiming I could use a method through sen enabler to fix my Mac address with a usb and Mac.txt which I did and then ran my 1austin tool which is supposed to work #antiban I log in and receive and error saying game settings have changed and then another message saying my console id is banned well I have changed my console id since then and I still get the same result any help would be great I also have a short 2 min video showing my proccess
09-13-2016, 01:31 PM #2
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Originally posted by NJ2MTL View Post
Ok guys in the past when the game first came out I was moddding with bin host mods and eventually I ended up getting a Mac ban and I stopped playing the game all together then I recently found a post on YouTube claiming I could use a method through sen enabler to fix my Mac address with a usb and Mac.txt which I did and then ran my 1austin tool which is supposed to work #antiban I log in and receive and error saying game settings have changed and then another message saying my console id is banned well I have changed my console id since then and I still get the same result any help would be great I also have a short 2 min video showing my proccess

In my opinion i don think that mac address really works, i didnt for me. Also theres no real antiban for bo3 or AW so game is kinda pointless to mod it
09-13-2016, 02:21 PM #3
Rogue_Wolf
Dex Modder/Poke Botter
Originally posted by Luckeyy View Post
theres no real antiban for AW

Enstone's has been working for me for two months now.
09-13-2016, 02:22 PM #4
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Is that right, Guess they pros then lol
09-13-2016, 04:49 PM #5
Rogue_Wolf
Dex Modder/Poke Botter
Originally posted by Luckeyy View Post
Is that right, Guess they pros then lol

Well, they are the only ones who have a working antiban so, yeah I guess so. lol?
09-13-2016, 05:21 PM #6
Ok guys in the past when the game first came out I was moddding with bin host mods and eventually I ended up getting a Mac ban and I stopped playing the game all together then I recently found a post on YouTube claiming I could use a method through sen enabler to fix my Mac address with a usb and Mac.txt which I did and then ran my 1austin tool which is supposed to work #antiban I log in and receive and error saying game settings have changed and then another message saying my console id is banned well I have changed my console id since then and I still get the same result any help would be great I also have a short 2 min video showing my proccess

austins tool does not work. I found a way to play but you had to use sen enabler to change mac address but now sony is doing something so that it flags that you changed your mac and bans your id from PSN!!!!!!!
09-13-2016, 10:10 PM #7
NJ2MTL
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by Wolf View Post
Well, they are the only ones who have a working antiban so, yeah I guess so. lol?

This was not inteneded for aw(i have fury for aw) it was for bo3 just to clear that up
09-13-2016, 10:13 PM #8
NJ2MTL
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by results View Post
austins tool does not work. I found a way to play but you had to use sen enabler to change mac address but now sony is doing something so that it flags that you changed your mac and bans your id from PSN!!!!!!!

Well my clan leader most_hated tells me that 1austin tool actually is working for bo3 and another member says the same I actually bought the tool for aw and it never worked for an antiban so I never tried it till they started messing with it and they run the same process as me by running sen enabler and changing the Mac from there and running Austin's tool and they haven't got banned yet I thought I messed up somewhere but I guess it comes down to a Little but of luck
09-14-2016, 07:10 AM #9
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by Wolf View Post
Enstone's has been working for me for two months now.

Enstones??
09-14-2016, 07:29 AM #10
Well my clan leader most_hated tells me that 1austin tool actually is working for bo3 and another member says the same I actually bought the tool for aw and it never worked for an antiban so I never tried it till they started messing with it and they run the same process as me by running sen enabler and changing the Mac from there and running Austin's tool and they haven't got banned yet I thought I messed up somewhere but I guess it comes down to a Little but of luck

1austins tool requires you to have webman and the webman is actually whats keeping them from getting banned. When they delete everything with webman it hides syscalls and you can play bo3 or AW. I have a tut and it's working but they did something the other day to where patching the mac can get you id psn banned. But with AW I don't have to change the mac.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo