12-15-2016, 07:25 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); LOOK GUYS IM GETTING BETTER AT POSTING THREADS ON NGUKryptus

But, thats not what i wanted to say :p. Is there any ultimate extreme good RTM's for Black Ops3, AND (not making THAT mistake again) a good Anti-ban EBOOT for DEX (BLES)? Let me know Happy

Have a great fucking day, or midnight or evening or....

Greetings from The Official DNGRS-M0DZ SmileKas
12-25-2016, 05:36 AM #2
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Originally posted by M0DZ View Post
LOOK GUYS IM GETTING BETTER AT POSTING THREADS ON NGUKryptus

But, thats not what i wanted to say :p. Is there any ultimate extreme good RTM's for Black Ops3, AND (not making THAT mistake again) a good Anti-ban EBOOT for DEX (BLES)? Let me know Happy

Purchase FMT Public Cheater. Your not gonna find an EBOOT with antiban. If you do there fake
12-25-2016, 02:23 PM #3
Thnx. But first i have to find out how to get online cuz i get a error code over and over, changing CiD doesnt work and they not banned.. Im scared now
12-25-2016, 02:32 PM #4
Father Luckeyy
Thnx. But first i have to find out how to get online cuz i get a error code over and over, changing CiD doesnt work and they not banned.. Im scared now

You need a real private CID as the fake CID has been patched.
12-26-2016, 01:34 AM #5
Is there any free one out there since im broke cuz i bought alot of fireworks and the money i gave out for it. Well lets say u can fill up 30 consoles and buy 30 console ids with the money i gave out lol
12-26-2016, 02:18 AM #6
Father Luckeyy
Is there any free one out there since im broke cuz i bought alot of fireworks and the money i gave out for it. Well lets say u can fill up 30 consoles and buy 30 console ids with the money i gave out lol

You check the PS3 section if there's any free ones, But there's no free private CID
01-03-2017, 12:13 AM #7
Father Luckeyy
LOOK GUYS IM GETTING BETTER AT POSTING THREADS ON NGUKryptus

What's the status of your issue?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo