Post: Black Ops 3 Duplication Service {Multiplayer+Zombies}
03-06-2016, 05:33 PM #1
IkkyModz
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi,

I have multiplayer master prestige with everything unlocked L900 + dark matter
Zombies master prestige everything unlocked L732 + dark matter

I cannot do the glitch until someone gets me the working tutorial for multiplayer and zombies.
PM and i will do it if the method worked. I had an issue with an error message after switching accounts by trying to dupe so hope someone can help and they will have there account done.
03-06-2016, 06:56 PM #2
Rangers 1690
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by IkkyModz View Post
Hi,

I cannot do the glitch until someone gets me the working tutorial for multiplayer and zombies.
PM and i will do it if the method worked. I had an issue with an error message after switching accounts by trying to dupe so hope someone can help and they will have there account done.

here is a good tut You must login or register to view this content. only one controller needed.

any chance can you duplicate on to one of my accounts or let me duplicate from your account
03-06-2016, 07:15 PM #3
Can someone dupe it on me ? Everything kinda pref
03-06-2016, 09:01 PM #4
Hi,

Are you willing to dupe anyone's account if you happen to find a working method?
03-06-2016, 10:13 PM #5
you still doing this
03-06-2016, 11:02 PM #6
IkkyModz
Save Point
Yes i still cant find a working method
03-06-2016, 11:03 PM #7
You must login or register to view this content.
03-06-2016, 11:19 PM #8
Yes i still cant find a working method

This method works fine You must login or register to view this content., I'm not sure why people are having problems trying to do it? I have done a few accounts since 1.07 using the same tutorial.
03-07-2016, 01:04 AM #9
If you need help PM on kik, skype or ngu.
Skype and Kik: JKServicez
03-07-2016, 06:09 PM #10
IkkyModz
Save Point
The only thing that transfers using all the methods is the emblem and the calling card.
I tried udp unicorn from the start of the process when i select a class and deactivate when i switch accounts and still no luck.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo