01-28-2016, 05:13 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

sry is in spanish, but just watching you can understand the glitch
01-28-2016, 06:08 PM #2
DrZepto
Who’s Jim Erased?
Here's a text version if you need it:

1. Make your variant with five attachments.
2. go to create a class
3. Add Afterburner as your perk 1, fast hands as perk 2, overkill in the second slot of wildcards and tactician in slot 1 of wildcards.
4. Go to primary weapons and add any weapon (NOT THE VARIANT).
5. Press triangle on the weapon and add the clan tag option to it.
6. Press X on the primary weapon and choose your 5 attachment variant.
7. It should say you need to replace some items.
8. On the replacement items screen, press X and O at the same time.
9. You should be back to the screen with all your custom classes.
10. Go back to the glitched class and remove Overkill and tactican. (KEEP THE OTHER WILDCARD)
11. Add any perks you want and you've finished!

And for anyone wondering, yes it does work Happy
Last edited by DrZepto ; 01-28-2016 at 06:27 PM.
01-28-2016, 08:38 PM #3
pop33
Cooking up some nades
I´m the finder of this glitch (I´m GuiasTacticasESP, as mentioned in that video) and you don´t need to press X and O at the same time. You just delete everything except the wildcards and that´s all. So Step 8 and 9 are not needed. Smile
01-28-2016, 09:38 PM #4
DrZepto
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by pop33 View Post
I´m the finder of this glitch (I´m GuiasTacticasESP, as mentioned in that video) and you don´t need to press X and O at the same time. You just delete everything except the wildcards and that´s all. So Step 8 and 9 are not needed. Smile

Fair enough. But when I tried it for myself, I had to press them at the same time otherwise it wouldn't work.
01-28-2016, 09:57 PM #5
Austinn8215
I am error
Confirmed working. Happy
02-02-2016, 01:08 AM #6
assassinq8y
Pokemon Trainer
patched ?
02-03-2016, 02:12 AM #7
JKLAZ
Who’s Jim Erased?
Just thought I'd add this in. When adding your gun variant, you can just remove both the overkill and tactical wildcards when it prompts you. Can still use 2 perks with 5 attachments for 11/10

Edit: it stays on your class and when you choose that class in game you spawn with your fists
02-15-2016, 01:40 AM #8
Faloof
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by JKLAZ View Post
Just thought I'd add this in. When adding your gun variant, you can just remove both the overkill and tactical wildcards when it prompts you. Can still use 2 perks with 5 attachments for 11/10

Edit: it stays on your class and when you choose that class in game you spawn with your fists

here is a dumb question.. How Do I make a variant class?
02-15-2016, 02:03 AM #9
Criptus
< ^ > < ^ >
this has to be patched.. Because when i go to replacement screen, it ONLY lets replace either of the wildcards only. I can't delete any perks

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo