02-16-2016, 12:07 AM #1
Shinjozu
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is an easier, more detailed tutorial of the CheaterGC97 XP Lobby tutorial that isn't autistic.

Step 1: Have a friend waiting in custom game LOBBY with party limit set to 4. (He only needs one controller)
Step 2: Connect Second Controller and start your own custom game
Step 3: Join your friends custom game lobby with the second controller
Step 4: While it is joining you will be at the custom game menu in your lobby, quickly as fast as you can go to edit game rules, create a class and go to Vanguard Class 1 and click on the first perk and just wait on the menu where you can pick one of the perk 1 perks
Step 5: Stay at that menu and tell your friend in party chat to go find a match, you will get two error messages, dismiss them. (whichever game settings you have for whatever game mode)
Step 6: Once you're in the lobby, you can back out to edit game settings and just stay there as the lobby fills up with players.
Step 7: Once a map is chosen, load your game settings and then back out of the second controller
Step 8: As soon as the countdown begins suspend your game with Spotify for around 15 seconds and reopen Black Ops 3
Step 9: Have people join and start boosting

Known Errors:
"No Free Addlr Handle Groups"
Blue Screen
Game Crashing
Last edited by Shinjozu ; 02-16-2016 at 06:28 PM. Reason: PATCHED

The following 2 users say thank you to Shinjozu for this useful post:

Cleverr, ItzDannyBoiixxx
02-16-2016, 02:21 AM #2
Best Mate
Dark Knight
Originally posted by Shinjozu View Post
This is an easier, more detailed tutorial of the CheaterGC97 XP Lobby tutorial that isn't autistic.

Step 1: Have a friend waiting in custom game with party limit set to 4.
Step 2: Connect Second Controller and start your own custom game
Step 3: Join your friends custom game lobby with the second controller
Step 4: While it is joining you will be at the custom game menu in your lobby, quickly as fast as you can go to edit game rules, create a class and go to Vanguard Class 1 and click on the first perk and just wait on the menu where you can pick one of the perk 1 perks
Step 5: Stay at that menu and tell your friend in party chat to go find a match, you will get two error messages, dismiss them. (whichever game settings you have for whatever game mode)
Step 6: Once you're in the lobby, you can back out to edit game settings and just stay there as the lobby fills up with players.
Step 7: Once a map is chosen, load your game settings and then back out of the second controller
Step 8: As soon as the countdown begins suspend your game with Spotify for around 15 seconds and reopen Black Ops 3
Step 9: Have people join and start boosting

Known Errors:
"No Free Addlr Handle Groups"
Blue Screen
Game Crashing

Mind hosting?
02-16-2016, 02:40 AM #3
I get lost at step 4, when i'm at the screen where I chose my perk, then screen goes away and it loads into my friend's custom game...
02-16-2016, 02:52 AM #4
RiggsDiggs
Can’t trickshot me!
Add me if you want to try this out.

PSN: Hyphonzy-
02-16-2016, 02:53 AM #5
Cleverr
Bounty hunter
Works Great <3
02-16-2016, 03:17 AM #6
Does this let you really host your own custom game settings, or just a private lobby? i get lost on step 4
02-16-2016, 03:19 AM #7
RiggsDiggs
Can’t trickshot me!
I tried it but every time I join my friend and he then finds a game it kicks me from the scene
02-16-2016, 03:20 AM #8
Cleverr
Bounty hunter
I can host add CleverCodeZz on psn
YOU NEED A MIC AND 2 CONTROLLERS
02-16-2016, 03:21 AM #9
RiggsDiggs
Can’t trickshot me!
It kicks me from the screen when my friend searches for a lobby
02-16-2016, 03:30 AM #10
Best Mate
Dark Knight