10-01-2018, 07:28 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello I just installed bo3 on my cfw it says I need to to be signed in to update I wanted to play offline with no mods at all is there a way to sign in without getting banned ? can I play regular games online with no mods or do I need modded eboots
10-02-2018, 12:41 AM #2
DH63
Retired Staff
Originally posted by 477 View Post
Hello I just installed bo3 on my cfw it says I need to to be signed in to update I wanted to play offline with no mods at all is there a way to sign in without getting banned ? can I play regular games online with no mods or do I need modded eboots

There are methods to greatly reduce your chances of receiving an account / console ban when signing in to the PlayStation Network while on CFW.

One of my favorite methods is to use SEN Enabler. There are multiple tutorials out there on how to use it so a quick Google search will help you find that out. You can also use webMAN MOD instead of SEN Enabler.

As for playing regular games online, I'm guessing you're referring to Multiplayer, then you would want to use an EBOOT that has some sort of Anti-Ban included in it.

But please keep in mind that you are never 100% safe from receiving a ban.
Last edited by DH63 ; 10-02-2018 at 01:10 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo