08-23-2017, 04:26 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); freezing when it goes toload in to multi player
08-23-2017, 05:04 PM #2
bmob10189
At least I can fight
Originally posted by thecajin View Post
freezing when it goes toload in to multi player

Are you using a modified eboot for zombies?
08-23-2017, 05:15 PM #3
No dont mode at all i think it was hacked along with my cable modem cuz i was in a lobby play an out of no wher my screen went all mess up the a little better latter it did again an froze so i had t9 unplugged it to get off bout 25prcent of tim it un freezes let me play one or two games then freeze again
08-23-2017, 07:47 PM #4
bmob10189
At least I can fight
No dont mode at all i think it was hacked along with my cable modem cuz i was in a lobby play an out of no wher my screen went all mess up the a little better latter it did again an froze so i had t9 unplugged it to get off bout 25prcent of tim it un freezes let me play one or two games then freeze again

Try rebuilding the database. If that doesn't work just delete the update and reinstall it
08-23-2017, 08:33 PM #5
Did both twice now it affecting my internet and my tv go black with a box tv in middle
08-24-2017, 06:49 PM #6
bmob10189
At least I can fight
Did both twice now it affecting my internet and my tv go black with a box tv in middle

It wouldn't effect your internet other than slow it down while downloading the update. N not sure what u mean by box tv in middle, like the display area has changed?

Edit: also quoting will get you a quicker response

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo