Post: *PLEASE HELP* Call of Duty Black Ops 3 permanent console ban *PLEASE HELP*
01-05-2018, 11:13 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello guys,
Today i downloaded BO3 and i used an engine (i forgot the name) thinking it's eboot was ban proof (anti-ban) but i was WRONG. I unfortunately got permanently banned on my account. It said use a different account but when i tested it with my other account it said that i was permanently console banned. I feel like a complete retard. Im new to modding (actually i know a lot of things but i just got a jailbroken ps3). I tried changing mac address by downgrading to 3.55 (btw im on dex) but it didn't work (the mac changed but i didn't get unbanned). So i was wondering if there's a way of getting my console unbanned from the bo3 servers cause i really like this game. If anyone knows PLEASE tell me how to do it.
Also i wanted to know if there are any free rtm tools that work cause every single one i tried just wouldn't work.
Thanks.
01-06-2018, 03:07 AM #2
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by jimminer View Post
Hello guys,
Today i downloaded BO3 and i used an engine (i forgot the name) thinking it's eboot was ban proof (anti-ban) but i was WRONG. I unfortunately got permanently banned on my account. It said use a different account but when i tested it with my other account it said that i was permanently console banned. I feel like a complete retard. Im new to modding (actually i know a lot of things but i just got a jailbroken ps3). I tried changing mac address by downgrading to 3.55 (btw im on dex) but it didn't work (the mac changed but i didn't get unbanned). So i was wondering if there's a way of getting my console unbanned from the bo3 servers cause i really like this game. If anyone knows PLEASE tell me how to do it.
Also i wanted to know if there are any free rtm tools that work cause every single one i tried just wouldn't work.
Thanks.

If your new to modding never mod any recent games and also avoid gta 5 since it still has a high ban rate
01-06-2018, 05:50 AM #3
KillSwitchh
Do a barrel roll!
None of the anti bans on this site will work for bo3. You need a new CID to play bo3 online again!
01-06-2018, 04:31 PM #4
Ouf, thank god I can still play. I thought I had to buy a new console because I tried changing my idps (idk if idps is same with cid) but it didn't work.
01-06-2018, 04:33 PM #5
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
If your new to modding never mod any recent games and also avoid gta 5 since it still has a high ban rate

Yeah that's what I thought but it was too late. I mod GTA v almost all the time. I have given 8000 levels and billions of money to other players and I haven't faced any problems.
01-07-2018, 01:05 AM #6
Wosley
Yeah that's what I thought but it was too late. I mod GTA v almost all the time. I have given 8000 levels and billions of money to other players and I haven't faced any problems.

Gta 5 was my console ban years ago i basically sold my whole cfw becuase of it since then i never did mod any games and just trophies
01-07-2018, 02:32 PM #7
Gta 5 was my console ban years ago i basically sold my whole cfw becuase of it since then i never did mod any games and just trophies

Basically bans are mostly based on luck. In every GTA 5 session i give many millions to players and many RP and I'm still going lol.
01-07-2018, 02:33 PM #8
Wosley
Basically bans are mostly based on luck. In every GTA 5 session i give many millions to players and many RP and I'm still going lol.

i did 5 accs for my friends and for a family member after that i did my own acc and i did get console ban Sal the other accs are still alive
01-07-2018, 02:38 PM #9
i did 5 accs for my friends and for a family member after that i did my own acc and i did get console ban Sal the other accs are still alive

That's pretty unfortunate. So far i've done 4 accounts and the next week i will be doing 2 more. Hope i don't get banned Geo
01-07-2018, 02:39 PM #10
Wosley
That's pretty unfortunate. So far i've done 4 accounts and the next week i will be doing 2 more. Hope i don't get banned Geo

mine gta 5 modding was also 3-4 years ago they maybe were more stickt about it back then and a higher ban rate

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo