11-23-2015, 03:44 AM #20
LifeHappens
Little One
Originally posted by Geo View Post
Stats should work fine via both CC and TM API's. Most of the tools currently created are either fake, leeched or coded incorrectly. If you are interested in BO3 stuff, there is Yet Another Engine 2 also which is a Non-Host menu and it is half off for Elite users.

What tool is it? I mean half off non host ? For as long as I had been around this is the first time I see something worth paying elite I actually stopped paying a few months ago but had always paid on my other account which got banned for being Asian but even then have purchased most paid tools and donated to many free releases
Last edited by LifeHappens ; 11-23-2015 at 03:47 AM.
11-23-2015, 04:04 AM #21
norge1
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by NickBeHaxing View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

is this tool updated? or dl link changed? i had customer earlier said recovery didnt work for his side but i checked his account again. so that mean hes bullshitting me???
11-23-2015, 04:18 AM #22
Chop
NGU'S 2nd Cutest Member
i freeze everytime i come out of a match and after i hit unlock weapons/and camo... i dont see nothing before i start the match tho?...do i need a new eboot? im on dex rebug 4.75 btw
11-23-2015, 04:19 AM #23
NickBeHaxing
Stoner Zone
Originally posted by SOLOTylerMods View Post
I'm scared to buy cause every tool I've tried.. Stats never work. And don't even tell me debug settings cause those are correct.... Do you need to be on dex for this to work?(stats). My dex ps3 freezes as soon as the game update screen pops up.

Your buying elite not the tool.. This tool does work, all my things work properly if you know what your doing
11-23-2015, 04:20 AM #24
NickBeHaxing
Stoner Zone
Originally posted by norge1 View Post
is this tool updated? or dl link changed? i had customer earlier said recovery didnt work for his side but i checked his account again. so that mean hes bullshitting me???

Originally posted by Chop
i freeze everytime i come out of a match and after i hit unlock weapons/and camo... i dont see nothing before i start the match tho?...do i need a new eboot? im on dex rebug 4.75 btw

I've recoded half the tool and will be updating it via the update server tomorrow! Your friend is bullshitting you, because i know this tool works 100%
11-23-2015, 04:22 AM #25
Chop
NGU'S 2nd Cutest Member
I've recoded half the tool and will be updating it via the update server tomorrow! Your friend is bullshitting you, because i know this tool works 100%

so should i wait till tomorrow? lol for the update since its freezing my ps3?? lol Happy
11-23-2015, 05:25 AM #26
You must login or register to view this content.

So doesn't work for zombies stats?
11-23-2015, 05:50 AM #27
Embolden
Space Ninja
Originally posted by Kas View Post
Send me a private message with your Transaction ID and your paypal email address and I will get someone to look into the issue

I have elite and when i click on it, it brings me to buy elite?
11-23-2015, 05:52 AM #28
Default Avatar
Kas
Originally posted by Embolden View Post
I have elite and when i click on it, it brings me to buy elite?

That's because the thread is setup for people that do not have elite. Heres the link You must login or register to view this content.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo