11-26-2015, 02:21 PM #65
Originally posted by superaconi View Post
Lol yesterday I downloaded tool but I deleted it because I reinstalled windows and now I cant download Geo

They are just advertising in the public forum. Go the the elite section and download it there.

The following user thanked Voltron181 for this useful post:

superaconi
11-26-2015, 03:26 PM #66
NickBeHaxing
Stoner Zone
Originally posted by LifeHappens View Post
Once you pay for elite they still expect you to pay for the tool that's why you still can't download it because I haven't gotten enough money from you

All you need is elite man, If you not happy that you need to be an elite member of the site to use this tool, go flame somewhere else

The following user thanked NickBeHaxing for this useful post:

vicious_results
11-26-2015, 03:45 PM #67
LifeHappens
Little One
Originally posted by NickBeHaxing View Post
All you need is elite man, If you not happy that you need to be an elite member of the site to use this tool, go flame somewhere else

Nobody is flaming I'm just telling it how it is I was elite many years before you ever showed up on the scene, just a few months ago I finally let it die out matter fact I didn't even let it die out they stop doing the auto enrolment and I just left it at that because I didn't see the benefit in paying for elite when all the best tools are always free I have bought most paid tools and also have donated so many many free tool developers furthermore I think you and the kid who made the aimbot with Geo are both being used with the so-called gamer squad honestly I didn't see the value and elite. not because of the lack of content but because of the lack of help from staff when issues come up which happens pretty often as an example my previous Account got banned for being Asian that was a reason I got staff never helped another reason I chose not to do Elite is because this site has also been hacked multiple times and I don't feel safe leaving anymore personal information here being that two of the people who hacked it are already active members again not because they play the slick and made new account but because for some weird reason they were forgiven... any one remember E . So those are some of the reasons why I think Elite is a rip off the site itself I still have faith in and the most of community just some of us have become so money hungry and I've seen people will do anything here for some rep however as I see your fairly new here welcome to the site and you'll figure it out soon enough just don't try to go hard and accuse someone of breaking rules like flaming when I'm only speaking my mind and stating the facts I in no moment said what a rip off although that's what I felt I kept it to myself and pointed out the fact that to download this tool you must first pay for elite and then pay for the tool
11-26-2015, 04:59 PM #68
NickBeHaxing,

I have been asking around with no resolve, is there any truth to this not working on BLUS/BLES because it was coded from NPEB? I am noticing all the modz right now are that way, not working for 50% of the users. The ones getting it to work are switching to NPEB, but by end of Xmas the majority will be on BLUS/BLES so the Modders need to quit NPEB (being the demo version) coding or have straight haters?

Just a thought, I am retail BLUS and a Elite member and can't get it to work (not switching to NPEB). Not a problem for BO1 thru AW, just the NPEB version of BO3.

Awesome looking tool though, great work. It's just painful not to be able to use!
Last edited by ALIENBOB ; 11-26-2015 at 05:01 PM.
11-26-2015, 05:26 PM #69
Originally posted by ALIENBOB View Post
NickBeHaxing,

I have been asking around with no resolve, is there any truth to this not working on BLUS/BLES because it was coded from NPEB? I am noticing all the modz right now are that way, not working for 50% of the users. The ones getting it to work are switching to NPEB, but by end of Xmas the majority will be on BLUS/BLES so the Modders need to quit NPEB (being the demo version) coding or have straight haters?

Just a thought, I am retail BLUS and a Elite member and can't get it to work (not switching to NPEB). Not a problem for BO1 thru AW, just the NPEB version of BO3.

Awesome looking tool though, great work. It's just painful not to be able to use!

i am bles all works fine Smile
11-26-2015, 05:34 PM #70
Do you have NPEB on your system as well? Or just retail BLES?
11-26-2015, 06:08 PM #71
superaconi
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Sandman7 View Post
They are just advertising in the public forum. Go the the elite section and download it there.

Thanks Smile
11-26-2015, 06:51 PM #72
Next To Nothing
Are you high?
Originally posted by LifeHappens View Post
Once you pay for elite they still expect you to pay for the tool that's why you still can't download it because I haven't gotten enough money from you

The tool is free for Elites.
11-26-2015, 07:46 PM #73
LifeHappens
Little One
Originally posted by Next
The tool is free for Elites.

Thanks for clarifying that I must have read on the other tool that was half off for Elite users and mix them together but thanks for clarifying and Happy Thanksgiving

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo