11-28-2015, 02:41 PM #1
Mr_Splodes
I am error
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have been playing BO3 on my cfw since before the game was even released. I'm still not banned. I first used the NPEB02266 game pkg, so i didn't need to use multiman. However, the NPEB02266 requires a license.txt, so everyone using the NPEB02266 package installs a fix in order to play the game. I think, and this is just a theory, that activision developed a detection method that snoops what version of the game you are on, and attempts to validate your license.txt, then when it cant it bans you because you are using the psn cracked version of the game. Immediately after the 1.03 update release, i switched to the BLES torrent of the game and was able to install eboots and sprx's blah blah blah, but the BLES is a disc version of the game, and has no license.txt.
Another theory is that you are loading the game in cfw mode (meaning you haven't disabled your cfw syscals using either ccapi or psnpatch) and like advanced warfare the game has been built with a cfw detection and ban system. Not once have i ever loaded BO3 in cfw mode.
What i think is your best bet is to get the BLES torrent of the game, load in ofw mode, and dont mod zombies cause it banning people like crazy.

These are just theories I thought I'd share so if you disagree please don't groan... as a i don't have much of a reputation as is, and groans really don't help Sal

*UPDATE*
Went on to my bo3 at around 10 pm and it greeted me with this message "SlowStanley" has been permanently banned from black ops 3 servers, sign in with a different account to play online.
so i went on a dummy account of mine and it gave me the CONSOLE HAS BEEN BANNED message... found it kinda funny like the game just tricked me into getting 2 accounts banned LOL. So..... Props to Kizza09 who said it dont matter what you do or how yah load the game, ur getting banned. Anywho, imma try changing my mac address...
Last edited by Mr_Splodes ; 11-29-2015 at 04:33 AM.

The following 5 users say thank you to Mr_Splodes for this useful post:

LV2, PSNServices, real1983, Sand.Mann, Weed420Modz
01-18-2016, 04:19 PM #20
Originally posted by Splodes View Post
Don't know who pissed in your cheerios, but i have no clue why you refer to this as a conspiracy theory... It's an educated guess, using my own background knowledge and computer savvy to contribute to an effective antiban, and a better understanding of this new games banning system. I apologize that this has somehow offended you, but with all due respect, take your attitude somewhere else. I don't know who taught you how to respect others, but they did a terrible job... Go somewhere else and throw your little bitch fits, you are not welcome here.

And a 'Conspiracy Theory' is still a fucking theory. You got the nerve to verbally attack this sites thread posters, but you cant even make any fucking sense in your own reply.

It is not even close to an educated guess. Also, "using my background knowledge and computer savvy to contribute to an effective antiban", did you happen to giggle while written up that gibberish? You don't need advanced knowledge on computers to write a bypass you fool, they have nothing to do with each-other. This is a game, running a game engine using game mechanics. To bypass anticheat, you must reverse engineer the executable and find all references to the system, learning how it works and how it obtains data and sends it. For some reason, no one in any scene seems to be-able to do this (publically talking, not released either). I did it on AW, and wrote a complete unbannable ban bypass that is still going since mid 2014, but that was Xbox and it seems PS3's system is different (in terms of data/functionality, of course, I know it still uses a challenge response system on PS3 because I remember finding it on BO2 for Shark). An educated guess would only be possible if you reversed ~20% of the system, you seem to have no knowledge outside of IT solutions and for what-ever reason think a game, running on a console using a processor no windows PC has ever used, some-how would work the same as a windows PC...pls just gtfo True story

P.S.

Your signature, goes perfectly with this thread!!
You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Bitwise ; 04-02-2016 at 12:19 AM.
01-18-2016, 04:37 PM #21
Toxic
former staff
Originally posted by Bitwise View Post
It is not even close to an educated guess. Also, "using my background knowledge and computer savvy to contribute to an effective antiban", did you happen to giggle while written up that gibberish? You don't need advanced knowledge on computers to write a bypass you fool, they have nothing to do with each-other. This is a game, running a game engine using game mechanics. To bypass anticheat, you must reverse engineer the executable and find all references to the system, learning how it works and how it obtains data and sends it. For some reason, no one in any scene seems to be-able to do this. I did it on AW, and wrote a complete unbannable ban bypass that is still going since mid 2014, but that was Xbox and it seems PS3's system is different (in terms of data/functionality, of course, I know it still uses a challenge response system on PS3 because I remember finding it on BO2 for Shark). An educated guess would only be possible if you reversed 20% of the system, you seem to have no knowledge outside of IT solutions and for what-ever reason think a game, running on a console using a processor no windows PC has ever used, some-how would work the same as a windows PC...pls just gtfo True story

P.S.

Your signature, goes perfectly with this thread!!
You must login or register to view this content.

lmfao, that was harsh :ha!:
01-18-2016, 05:51 PM #22
Mr_Splodes
I am error
i do understand that a ps3 works differently than a PC, however my mind is young and still slowly absorbing everything it can about computers as that is what I'm interested in. That being said, since you claim to be such an intelligent person on this topic, why don't you use that computer molded mind of yours, ignore the ramblings of an uneducated retard such as myself and go fuckin make something like an antiban for this new game. shit i don't care if u invented the fucking ps3 console yourself, that gives you no right to attack someone with no knowledge on this matter. It seems your searching for a fuckin challenge for some reason, and keep picking fights in the wrong place. As old as this line is, go pick on some one your own size. Even a fool knows that much.
01-18-2016, 05:53 PM #23
Mr_Splodes
I am error
i do understand that a ps3 works differently than a PC, however my mind is young and still slowly absorbing everything it can about computers as that is what I'm interested. That being said, since you claim to be such an intelligent person on this topic, why don't you use that computer molded mind of yours, ignore the ramblings of an uneducated retard such as myself and go fuckin make something like an antiban for this new game. shit i don't care if u invented the fucking ps3 console yourself, that gives you no right to attack someone with no knowledge on this matter. It seems your searching for a fuckin challenge for some reason, and keep picking fights in the wrong place. As old as this line is, go pick on some one your own size. Even a fool knows that much.
01-19-2016, 01:16 AM #24
i do understand that a ps3 works differently than a PC, however my mind is young and still slowly absorbing everything it can about computers as that is what I'm interested in. That being said, since you claim to be such an intelligent person on this topic, why don't you use that computer molded mind of yours, ignore the ramblings of an uneducated retard such as myself and go fuckin make something like an antiban for this new game. shit i don't care if u invented the fucking ps3 console yourself, that gives you no right to attack someone with no knowledge on this matter. It seems your searching for a fuckin challenge for some reason, and keep picking fights in the wrong place. As old as this line is, go pick on some one your own size. Even a fool knows that much.

"My mind is young", lol brah nice excuse. I'm 17 and I can comprehend this shit easily, because its simple. Also, did you only skim my response? I told you I have created a bypass... if you want proof, just google "bitwise aw", you'll find more than enough posts. The last time I did any research, I tried to sell it for some pocket cash and made over 1k from selling code (still collecting some of the payments) and then I got scammed, so I released it before the moron could leak it. Poof, everyone has bypass within hours of me releasing it. I'm not touching BO3's security, and would you look at this...not a single soul so far has their hands on a BO3 bypass (the people who cannot reverse engineer, very few reverse engineers have but they're mostly half ass) and never will, unless someone pays me (or anyone else who has the knowledge to do it) enough to do research for them. Also, why are you so mad? I stated a fact, that this thread is stupid and irrelevant, no need to be Ew acne face and Salty sir.
Last edited by Bitwise ; 04-02-2016 at 12:21 AM.
01-19-2016, 07:10 AM #25
Originally posted by Toxic View Post
lmfao, that was harsh :ha!:

He was going in lol
01-23-2016, 02:09 AM #26
DH63
Retired Staff
I've been playing Black Ops 3 zombies on my CFW PS3 for a while now and I mod bat shit crazy and I blatantly tell my random party members that I'm a modder and if they don't like it then leave.

I have yet to be banned but before I load up my game I open up PSNPatch then go to PSNinja and wipe everything clean, then use R2 and Triangle as a backup just to be safe.
01-24-2016, 08:46 PM #27
x5150xiZombie
I defeated!
Originally posted by Bitwise View Post
"My mind is young", lol brah nice excuse. I'm 17 and I can comprehend this shit easily, because its simple. Also, did you only skim my response? I told you I have created a bypass... if you want proof, just google "bitwise aw", you'll find more than enough posts. The last time I did any research, I tried to sell it for some pocket cash and made over 1k from selling code (still collecting some of the payments) and then I got scammed, so I released it before the moron could leak it. Poof, everyone has bypass within hours of me releasing it. I'm not touching BO3's security, and would you look at this...not a single soul so far has their hands on a BO3 bypass (the people who cannot reverse engineer, very few reverse engineers have but they're half ass) and never will, unless someone pays me (or anyone else who has the knowledge to do it) enough to do research for them. Also, why are you so mad? I stated a fact, that this thread is stupid and irrelevant, no need to be Ew acne face and Salty sir.

"did you only skim my response" well who the fuck wanted to read all your post anyways xD
02-14-2016, 04:37 PM #28
Originally posted by x5150xiZombie View Post
"did you only skim my response" well who the fuck wanted to read all your post anyways xD

When you're debating with someone, you can't read half of their response lol. Good job on commenting days after so no one would call you out, whoever you are.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo