11-28-2015, 02:41 PM #1
Mr_Splodes
I am error
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have been playing BO3 on my cfw since before the game was even released. I'm still not banned. I first used the NPEB02266 game pkg, so i didn't need to use multiman. However, the NPEB02266 requires a license.txt, so everyone using the NPEB02266 package installs a fix in order to play the game. I think, and this is just a theory, that activision developed a detection method that snoops what version of the game you are on, and attempts to validate your license.txt, then when it cant it bans you because you are using the psn cracked version of the game. Immediately after the 1.03 update release, i switched to the BLES torrent of the game and was able to install eboots and sprx's blah blah blah, but the BLES is a disc version of the game, and has no license.txt.
Another theory is that you are loading the game in cfw mode (meaning you haven't disabled your cfw syscals using either ccapi or psnpatch) and like advanced warfare the game has been built with a cfw detection and ban system. Not once have i ever loaded BO3 in cfw mode.
What i think is your best bet is to get the BLES torrent of the game, load in ofw mode, and dont mod zombies cause it banning people like crazy.

These are just theories I thought I'd share so if you disagree please don't groan... as a i don't have much of a reputation as is, and groans really don't help Sal

*UPDATE*
Went on to my bo3 at around 10 pm and it greeted me with this message "SlowStanley" has been permanently banned from black ops 3 servers, sign in with a different account to play online.
so i went on a dummy account of mine and it gave me the CONSOLE HAS BEEN BANNED message... found it kinda funny like the game just tricked me into getting 2 accounts banned LOL. So..... Props to Kizza09 who said it dont matter what you do or how yah load the game, ur getting banned. Anywho, imma try changing my mac address...
Last edited by Mr_Splodes ; 11-29-2015 at 04:33 AM.

The following 5 users say thank you to Mr_Splodes for this useful post:

LV2, PSNServices, real1983, Sand.Mann, Weed420Modz
05-07-2016, 09:31 AM #38
ip banned?
07-09-2016, 11:56 AM #39
I need help, I have downloaded BO3 and installs the fix 446. there is already a new one? 447 or so? I could until now not even play. many times already, thanks for the help
07-19-2016, 06:19 PM #40
Appie1
Do a barrel roll!
Alienbob hahaha dont make me laugh with your theory , thay have a chek system at infinity and treyarch when people play online with cfw , if you chek Yt you can find a video of Robert B. Who tells inside the studio

So shut the fuck up loser bullshit everytime people complain here do some research and find thing ya self

Not so difficult and less questions here
12-11-2016, 07:58 PM #41
Originally posted by Splodes View Post
I have been playing BO3 on my cfw since before the game was even released. I'm still not banned. I first used the NPEB02266 game pkg, so i didn't need to use multiman. However, the NPEB02266 requires a license.txt, so everyone using the NPEB02266 package installs a fix in order to play the game. I think, and this is just a theory, that activision developed a detection method that snoops what version of the game you are on, and attempts to validate your license.txt, then when it cant it bans you because you are using the psn cracked version of the game. Immediately after the 1.03 update release, i switched to the BLES torrent of the game and was able to install eboots and sprx's blah blah blah, but the BLES is a disc version of the game, and has no license.txt.
Another theory is that you are loading the game in cfw mode (meaning you haven't disabled your cfw syscals using either ccapi or psnpatch) and like advanced warfare the game has been built with a cfw detection and ban system. Not once have i ever loaded BO3 in cfw mode.
What i think is your best bet is to get the BLES torrent of the game, load in ofw mode, and dont mod zombies cause it banning people like crazy.

These are just theories I thought I'd share so if you disagree please don't groan... as a i don't have much of a reputation as is, and groans really don't help Sal

*UPDATE*
Went on to my bo3 at around 10 pm and it greeted me with this message "SlowStanley" has been permanently banned from black ops 3 servers, sign in with a different account to play online.
so i went on a dummy account of mine and it gave me the CONSOLE HAS BEEN BANNED message... found it kinda funny like the game just tricked me into getting 2 accounts banned LOL. So..... Props to Kizza09 who said it dont matter what you do or how yah load the game, ur getting banned. Anywho, imma try changing my mac address...

Your on the right track for sure but i used cfw for 3 days and nothing happened then went ofw and i was banned in mins, im not sure what they are doing to get us but when someone figures it out we will be golden. i think money has a big part to do with it, i remove money now and it seems to work. but i have way more testing to do i been banned 8 accounts ad 4 console bans, even had them shut a account down for 15 mins for maintenance lol i was banned when the 15 mins was up lol. .
01-19-2017, 01:40 AM #42
kiwi_modz
I defeated!
Bo3 uses challenge-response that peeks and pokes to the servers.

Challenge is the size certain parts of the memory to see if the memory was modified.

challenge-response authentication is a family of protocols in which one party presents a question ("challenge") and another party must provide a valid answer ("response") to be authenticated.

You change anything in the eboot like for example to load a sprx or to enable god mode.. the response from the server will differ the challenge and you're flagged.

If you see tools with a option "antiban" they are most likely nop-ing all of this functions branches. Witch is pointless as your flagged as it can't peek or poke.
10-19-2017, 05:12 PM #43
oblx
Gym leader
i know this is old but banned once a month 45 time!!?? LOL!!! had a great laugh. On bo2 i got banned on 9 accounts before i realized what the heck i was doing.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo