12-17-2015, 12:31 AM #1
Specter
Pro Memer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Thanks to John for the picture .-.
You must login or register to view this content.

Note: These are Swaqq's originally, we've been talking and we have both decided to release these. Also, we've done this the proper way, and put the implementation in a .cpp file and the definitions in a header, this is how you're supposed to do this the proper way in C++. All you need to do is add a .h file, add a .cpp file, and copy and paste. Btw in-case you don't see this comment in Huds.cpp:
    /* Don't use glow, this game did some sorcery to it and made it suck */

Seeing as John has You must login or register to view this content. and swaqq a You must login or register to view this content., I thought it appropriate to release these. I was also surprised not to see much released for this game other than rtm tools, and started thinking maybe people weren't able to fix up and update Swaqq's huds (and he couldn't as he was busy), so I took it upon the liberty of myself to fix them up.

Firstly, credit for these goes to Swaqq, for his original 1.01/1.02 huds, these are not mine, however I fixed it up so it builds and updated the addresses. These are confirmed working in 1.04 (I have updated to 1.07 but untested), however the addresses for the structs and such are different between zombies and multiplayer. I've provided two enums, one containing the addresses for zm and one for the addresses for mp, I've also provided a nifty little macro to set it to zombies or multiplayer easily.

These have been tested
, I have used this exact header and implementation in zombies and it worked perfectly fine, I haven't tested multiplayer but I can't see why it wouldn't work as Swaqq has used them for his menu base and the addresses are directly from my other thread. Enjoy!

Firstly, you're going to need to define your TOC (Table of Contents) somewhere, as of 1.07, you can use the required TOC below depending on if your sprx is for MP or ZM.

MP: #define TOC 0xE11ED8
ZM: #define TOC 0xDF1E60

Next you're going to make sure you have the opd_s below with the construct (Thanks to Winter for this)

struct opd_s
{
uint32_t sub;
uint32_t toc;

opd_s(uint32_t Sub, uint32_t Toc) {
sub = Sub;
toc = Toc;
}
};

Now you can use the Huds.h and Huds.cpp files without errors if you added them properly. They now have the hud structures, sorry about that, thanks to SyGnUs for pointing that out!

You must login or register to view this content. -- No virus scan required as it does not contain an executable

Credits:
Swaqq for original huds + assistance
Winter for construct and some organization
John for assistance and original 1.01 addresses
Last edited by Specter ; 06-26-2016 at 10:10 PM.

The following 8 users say thank you to Specter for this useful post:

Advise, Sabotage, gοd, Kam, John, Swaqq, vicious_results
07-16-2016, 05:46 PM #11
So it finally got updated. Had it updated for a while but never got round to posting it myself. I'll be releasing a menu base in the next few days once I fix the Verification stuff. Great release man.
02-09-2018, 05:05 PM #12
i need code ufo mod (noclip) please

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo