04-05-2016, 03:20 PM #1
FFM | iMoDzRGFR
Are you high?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hello, i release a eboot debug + eboot.elf for BLES ( 1.07 )

Link : You must login or register to view this content.

The following 5 users say thank you to FFM | iMoDzRGFR for this useful post:

goebbels, iMoDz|Shadow, STYL3S, VenoxCoding, Waren
07-18-2017, 09:01 PM #11
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Originally posted by iDon View Post
Banned

It's a clean debug eboot of course your gonna get banned when there's no anti-ban stare
07-18-2017, 09:03 PM #12
iDon
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by Dr.
It's a clean debug eboot of course your gonna get banned when there's no anti-ban stare

I wasn't talking about me. I was letting hin know he got banned. I don't play this game on PS3. Even with FMT T7 you get banned if you use non host mods. You can only use aimbot. Which is pretty boring. But that's off subject
07-18-2017, 09:05 PM #13
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Originally posted by iDon View Post
I wasn't talking about me. I was letting hin know he got banned. I don't play this game on PS3. Even with FMT T7 you get banned if you use non host mods. You can only use aimbot. Which is pretty boring. But that's off subject

I have never got banned from using FMT T7 and I used mods. I admit I havnt played in awhile but I never got banned using there tool
07-18-2017, 09:07 PM #14
iDon
I’m too L33T
I have and I talked to IMCSx and he told me not to use non host mods. Only aimbot. And that was a couple of days ago. He told me he's going to update it because there was a minor security patch that's causing the band with the non host.
07-24-2017, 04:51 PM #15
can someone please tell me how i actually install these in the games file because i know how to install a normal eboot.bin, but not a elf or debug file. Thanks
08-30-2017, 02:35 AM #16
killing54
Do a barrel roll!
not me still online

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo