Post: [1.07] Black Ops 3 Update PKG Files | BLES/BLUS | Latest
05-29-2016, 07:46 PM #1
iSkoll
I am error
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
*Sticky Request*

REMOVE THREAD IF NECESSARY/AGAINST THE RULES
Hey guys I haven't seen anyone post the PKG files for the updates required to play BO3 on a CFW.
Here are the PKG files you need to install before you start the game. This will most likely fix the freezing issues
that are caused by installing the updates directly.

[1.02] - NEED TO INSTALL FIRST

You must login or register to view this content.

[1.07] - NEED TO INSTALL SECOND

Hopefully you all know how to install them (Put them on a USB or Transfer Directly).
All credit goes to @Dog88Christian Don't forget to thank him.
Enjoy #iSkoll Leave a Thanks & Rep For More

The following 10 users say thank you to iSkoll for this useful post:

mason, Dog88Christian, iTruceFret, PhucedMODZ, skarule, This_Is_My_Life, TosS-ModZ, tuinboontje013, yon_arg, Zyztrazh
05-29-2016, 08:20 PM #2
S63
Space Ninja
Originally posted by iSkoll View Post
*Sticky Request*

REMOVE THREAD IF NECESSARY/AGAINST THE RULES
Hey guys I haven't seen anyone post the PKG files for the updates required to play BO3 on a CFW.
Here are the PKG files you need to install before you start the game. This will most likely fix the freezing issues
that are caused by installing the updates directly.

[1.02] - NEED TO INSTALL FIRST

[1.07] - NEED TO INSTALL SECOND

Hopefully you all know how to install them (Put them on a USB or Transfer Directly).
All credit goes to @Dog88Christian Don't forget to thank him.

Dont ask for rep :(

2.5 Requests/Begging
Do not beg for followers, subscribers, money, rep or any items. This is the one and only warning. Any of those threads will be closed and removed

If you are not aware of NGU Policys/Rule please read You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by S63 ; 05-29-2016 at 08:25 PM.
05-29-2016, 08:23 PM #3
iSkoll
I am error
Originally posted by ItsJordanModz View Post

Lol not asking, I mean It really doesn't make a difference. It'd be nice if People do tho Winky Winky
05-29-2016, 08:30 PM #4
S63
Space Ninja
Lol not asking, I mean It really doesn't make a difference. It'd be nice if People do tho Winky Winky

Originally posted by another user

Thats seems like your asking for rep, but im not going to argue as thats against the forum rules to..

2.1 Flaming
Flaming will not be tolerated. This includes both in the forums and the chatbox. Warnings are handed out at first, followed by infractions and then finally a shoutbox/forum ban
Last edited by S63 ; 05-29-2016 at 08:33 PM.
05-29-2016, 09:36 PM #5
iSkoll
I am error

2.5 Requests/Begging
Do not beg for followers, subscribers, money, rep or any items. This is the one and only warning. Any of those threads will be closed and removed

If you are not aware of NGU Policys/Rule please read You must login or register to view this content.

Thats seems like your asking for rep, but im not going to argue as thats against the forum rules to..

2.1 Flaming
Flaming will not be tolerated. This includes both in the forums and the chatbox. Warnings are handed out at first, followed by infractions and then finally a shoutbox/forum ban

You Getting into nonsense thats not even important, you're using such an invalid argument. It's like saying you're a Youtuber and at the end of every video you don't include "Subscribe for more" Focus on the main objective. Don't make a bs argument for nothing.
05-29-2016, 09:45 PM #6
S63
Space Ninja
You Getting into nonsense thats not even important, you're using such an invalid argument. It's like saying you're a Youtuber and at the end of every video you don't include "Subscribe for more" Focus on the main objective. Don't make a bs argument for nothing.

OMG im making no sense lmfao you said "Leave a thanks and rep for more" so your asking for rep to bring people more content

End of case i win Happy
Last edited by S63 ; 05-29-2016 at 09:49 PM.
05-29-2016, 10:17 PM #7
iSkoll
I am error
OMG im making no sense lmfao you said "Leave a thanks and rep for more" so your asking for rep to bring people more content

End of case i win Happy

How old are you? Do you know what BS means? You're argument...like I stated before is completely irrelevant to the thread and what it was created for. (Shoutout to all the people thats are reading this & enjoying.)You talk about case This ain't no case son, compare your profile to mine. Just chill. At this point I'm really hoping you're over 16 years old or this would be complete waste of time. I'll stop if it makes you feel flowery inside bud. Wait...nm welcome to the internet.
05-29-2016, 10:21 PM #8
iSkoll
I am error
I love you iSkoll, I mean Daddy thanks for sharing.

Smile You're welcome
05-29-2016, 10:24 PM #9
S63
Space Ninja
Im sorry for arguing and i will no longer be a rep whore and ask for rep on my threads

Thanks for understanding
Last edited by S63 ; 05-29-2016 at 10:36 PM.
05-29-2016, 10:31 PM #10
S63
Space Ninja
Smile You're welcome

Rights lets stop this fake quoting shit all i was saying is you should't ask for rep cause the threads get closed n that and this couldn of ended just from 2 messages.

Ok thank you for telling me that asking for rep can result in my thread being closed etc i will keep this in mind for the future

Originally posted by ItsJordanModz
Ok thank you for understanding

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo