Post: [1.07] Tutorial Series: How to create a BO3 Multiplayer Mod Menu SPRX
06-26-2016, 10:57 PM #1
Specter
Pro Memer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I started a tutorial series on YouTube on how to create an SPRX Mod Menu for Black Ops III on update 1.07. I thought I would link it here for those of you who are newer to modding and want to learn how this stuff works (rather than leech it from other people). Below I'll be maintaining an updated thread of the videos in the series. Enjoy!

Throughout the series I'll be referencing various things that I've released throughout NGU, including 1.07 Updated Huds and the updated addresses thread which is stickied as well. If you have any suggestions on the videos or questions about the content in them then quote/reply to the thread and I (or someone else with experience with developing SPRX plugins) will help you out.

Full Playlist: You must login or register to view this content.

Last edited by Specter ; 06-26-2016 at 10:59 PM.

The following 13 users say thank you to Specter for this useful post:

Algebra, anxify, Basic_Code, Father Luckeyy, iMoDz|Shadow, Krrish Lobbyman, Darth Saul, Phreaker, S63, Jon Snow, Trojan@Dev, VenoxCoding
05-03-2017, 11:38 PM #11
Exist eboot anti-ban for ps3 bo3 1.07???
05-04-2017, 11:21 AM #12
Jarzh
Hurah!
Originally posted by MORTAL View Post
Exist eboot anti-ban for ps3 bo3 1.07???

There aren't any legit eboot anti ban, some say there is FMT eboot but I tried their eboot and paid for it and still got banned.
04-20-2019, 10:24 PM #13
need more parts!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo