Post: 1.07 NONHOST sprx menu ANTIBAN fully working 8/25/2016
08-11-2016, 01:56 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); BO3 SPRX 1.07 WITH WORKING ANTIBAN
THIS WORKS FOR BLES I DON'T KNOW ABOUT BLUS
THIS IS FOR DEX I DON'T KNOW ABOUT CEX

This is a non host menu not a host menu the host menu has not been added. This non host menu is different then others and has some cool ESP features.

INCLUDES: ESP Pyramid 3D 2D Bones AND ARROW!
AIMBOT Silent aim
REDBOX
NO RECOIL
WALLHACK
STEADY AIM
ANTIBAN AND MORE....

HOW TO USE ANTIBAN: First off erase any banned bo3 game saved profiles on your CFW PS3 and use fresh cid!!! Put sprx and Eboot in the proper places,
if you don't know where that is your shouldn't be modding at this point JK JK you can google it to learn.
now you should change you mac if you have been bo3 server banned before , I recommend sen enabler because it resets back. UPDATE CHANGING MAC NOW RESULTS IN BAN FROM PSN WHEN USING SEN ENABLER!!!!!
to your original mac after you turn off your PS3. I am on rebug 4.75.3 DREX and it works fine for me.
If you don't know how go here You must login or register to view this content.
make sure bo3 is loaded after that you must have WEBMAN if you don't have the latest version go here download and install this
You must login or register to view this content.
Now you push R2 and triangle until it says deleting syscalls and history OK. after that I recommend pushing it 3 more times
it will say it's already done but just do it anyway. Now go on bo3 to the screen where it says multiplayer and playonline
I would wait 15 seconds then sign in through XMB then don't touch anything!!! It will say settings have changed wait 25 seconds
the push ok it will send you back to the home screen with the guy holding two guns wait there for 15 seconds the push X.
It will load your profile and take you back to the multiplayer screen there you wait another 20 to 25 seconds then push multiplayer
then go to custome games with bots and set up the menu how you wnat it there. I recommend doing this that way because you shouldn't open the menu
while online with other people I believe it can flag you. Just my opinion better safe then sorry. ANTIBAN IS FULLY WORKING BUT USE AT YOUR OWN RISK BECAUSE
THE GAME IS %#%& :sheit:

Video from 8/20/2016 proof antiban works look at the time in the right top corner before the game starts [video]https://youtu.be/vzBe-Q8suqk[/video]

Picture of me Online to prove it works 8/20/2016 You must login or register to view this content.

Things that will get you banned on BO3

1) Not using a fresh account or cid you have not played bo3 on before!

2) Using anything other than Webman to delete SYSCALLS!

3) Not deleting saved data BO3 profiles from your accounts on your CFW PS3 before starting everything fresh with this method!

4) Connecting a tool before signing in!

5) Spoofing your cid!

6) Not sure but I think you shouldn't use psn patch to use your new cid. Recommend using ccapi to do that before deleting syscalls with Webman.

7) Make sure you have oringinal default_mp and other files!

Cool Man (aka Tustin) Voting for Hillary!

9) Being stupid!

DOWNLOASad Awesome You must login or register to view this content.

CREDIT Creator OSTANKYMODZ
Video by Team Us Hubby and Wify lol so don't complain about the Quality everybody can't afford elgato

Last edited by vicious_results ; 09-25-2016 at 07:04 AM. Reason: Changing mac warning

The following 9 users say thank you to vicious_results for this useful post:

Dynamite, dah, FIZYBypass, Krrish Lobbyman, MrDankiee, Rogue_Wolf, Skonafid, Weed420Modz, xXGRIM_REAPERXx

The following 2 users groaned at vicious_results for this awful post:

DF_AUS, jonaaa20
08-12-2016, 02:09 AM #11
jamies941onpsn
Pokemon Trainer
Got instantly banned
08-12-2016, 02:33 AM #12
Originally posted by jamies941onpsn View Post
Got instantly banned

You didn't get banned from this unless you didn't follow directions. If you used a cid or a mac that had an account banned on it before then that's what banned you. If you used anything else to hide sycalls besides webman then that could be why you got banned. if you did not follow my instruction step by step that's what got you banned. I just got off from playing for hours. Tell me step by step what you did so I can see what happen.
08-12-2016, 02:40 AM #13
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Thats one piece of ass in that video lmaoooooo

The following user thanked Father Luckeyy for this useful post:

vicious_results
08-12-2016, 04:18 PM #14
Well that booty was absolutely beautiful i think its better than the mod menu lol

The following user thanked shotcaller313 for this useful post:

Father Luckeyy
08-12-2016, 05:36 PM #15
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
I Agree Smile
08-13-2016, 12:12 AM #16
Originally posted by shotcaller313 View Post
Well that booty was absolutely beautiful i think its better than the mod menu lol

Lmbo The menu is awesome tho. It's the best so far. I haven't seen any others with pyramid and arrow ESP Sorry for the poor quality of the video we had to use a cellphone.
08-13-2016, 05:32 AM #17
Your the best, hope this menu gets better overall everything works fine Smile the no recoil works but u can't turn it off. Js but this is super awesome for the moment

The following user thanked KiDD-Smerff for this useful post:

vicious_results
08-13-2016, 01:53 PM #18
Originally posted by Sirprizer View Post
lol damn ha who the girl shaking ass in video

haha i was not even going to watch the video untill i read this!
08-13-2016, 03:43 PM #19
Sirprizer
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by lovestick9 View Post
haha i was not even going to watch the video untill i read this!

haha Hammy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo