01-22-2017, 05:42 PM #1
kiwi_modz
I defeated!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hello NGU! & Black Ops 3 Goers

Ill Keep this short and simple.

Struc String = "F:\\t7\\psx360\\build_worker_2\\code\\src\\live\\anticheat\\live_anticheat.cpp"

Black Ops 3 uses a feature called Challenge Response that peeks / pokes to the servers.

Challenge Response authentication is a family of protocols in which one party presents a question ("challenge") and another party must provide a valid answer ("response") to be authenticated.

Challenge is the size certain parts of the memory to see if the memory was modified.
If the Response from the server differs the challenge you're flagged.

Basically, any modifications made to the Eboot/Self via RTM tools or Loading Modules (SPRX's from the Eboot) will result in you getting flagged and then banned, Also running on a pirated version of the game and running on a CFW at that, it also checks level 2 type and if there's access to the dev folders.

Q, Are there any tools that have a working anti-ban?
A, Yes, iMCSx's Public Cheater.

Q, I see other tools on here that say they have "Anti-Ban" are they safe?
A, No, Anti-ban can not be achieved via ps3.lib and or any lib at that.

Q, Nop-ing the banning branches will create anti-ban?
A, No, you will get flagged as the function can't peek or poke.

Q, What type of ban will it give me if i breach any of this?
A, Your Psid and Idps will be permanently banned from accessing Black Ops 3 online services.

Credits:
01cedricv2
kiwi_modz (me)
Shark
OldSchoolMods

Hope this clears up confusion over most of you poor modders scratching your head to why your getting banned.
If you didn't know now you know.
Last edited by kiwi_modz ; 01-22-2017 at 07:30 PM.

The following user thanked kiwi_modz for this useful post:

joni_djESP
01-24-2017, 11:03 PM #2
F* bo3 lol
02-07-2017, 08:31 AM #3
I don't really play any next gen cod's because I hate the futuristic weapons, still running strong on mw3 Hammy
Well I could never figure this shit out.
Thankz for this
-StealthBubble
02-10-2017, 08:39 PM #4
Disruptive
Save Point
It's pretty easy to figure out, though. Also, it does not hash the size of the sections since you can modify something without changing its size but rather it calculates a checksum.
You just need a remote debugger to check whether the checksum is hardcoded for every patch or it manually fetches it by going over every significant bytes (I'll leave finding that out to you)
After you've found out you will need to find different places where it's used and identify if it's located in the main hashing function. If so you just follow along (trace) and you will find out how that packet is built.
Then send it just like BO3 would send it Drack

Probably there's an easier way but emulating the protocol would be the most clean and reliable one.
02-13-2017, 08:16 AM #5
kiwi_modz
I defeated!
Originally posted by Disruptive View Post
It's pretty easy to figure out, though. Also, it does not hash the size of the sections since you can modify something without changing its size but rather it calculates a checksum.
You just need a remote debugger to check whether the checksum is hardcoded for every patch or it manually fetches it by going over every significant bytes (I'll leave finding that out to you)
After you've found out you will need to find different places where it's used and identify if it's located in the main hashing function. If so you just follow along (trace) and you will find out how that packet is built.
Then send it just like BO3 would send it Drack

Probably there's an easier way but emulating the protocol would be the most clean and reliable one.

You're 100% correct on this sir, And your right, it's not hard to figure this out if your, well... fond of IDA that is, and so on. I didn't make this to teach people with those set of skills on how to make anti-ban. Really only made this for all the kids thinking the tools they're downloading will have the correct anti-ban. The only way its achieved is just like imcsxs public cheater and i know hows its done.

MagnateSnake13-
03-17-2018, 09:44 PM #6
cicidalucid1
Save Point
I'm running a pirated bo3 with no ban for months, it's in JB format.
I do disable cfw and block Homebrew before I launch bo3, it's loaded with webman. I sign in via in game xmb at the start screen. Then click x to load player profile.
Also worth noting I'm not modding the game.
Just thought I should point that out.
03-21-2018, 09:20 AM #7
kiwi_modz
I defeated!
Your spoofing your system to retail format so your chances of getting flagged are next to nothing. If anything just an account ban maybe every 3 months. Note not modifying the games memory is also how you've lasted so long. As mentioned above.

cicidalucid1
03-21-2018, 09:21 AM #8
kiwi_modz
I defeated!
Originally posted by cicidalucid1 View Post
I'm running a pirated bo3 with no ban for months, it's in JB format.
I do disable cfw and block Homebrew before I launch bo3, it's loaded with webman. I sign in via in game xmb at the start screen. Then click x to load player profile.
Also worth noting I'm not modding the game.
Just thought I should point that out.

Forgot to quote you lol my reply is above this.

cicidalucid1
03-29-2018, 08:45 PM #9
cicidalucid1
Save Point
I mod GTA v n bo2, just haven't bought fatality yet for bo3 or I'd mod that too lol
The only time I've ever had any ban, console or account, was after my 1st switch to Dex, I tried to sign in with my Dex 82 CiD. Needless to say account and CiD banned, so same system, with a spoofed CiD from a cech-3001, n no bans yet. Been over a year since my mistake. I'm on a cech-L01 btw. I just like sharing information so people can do with it what they want.
04-06-2018, 07:55 AM #10
kiwi_modz
I defeated!
Originally posted by cicidalucid1 View Post
I mod GTA v n bo2, just haven't bought fatality yet for bo3 or I'd mod that too lol
The only time I've ever had any ban, console or account, was after my 1st switch to Dex, I tried to sign in with my Dex 82 CiD. Needless to say account and CiD banned, so same system, with a spoofed CiD from a cech-3001, n no bans yet. Been over a year since my mistake. I'm on a cech-L01 btw. I just like sharing information so people can do with it what they want.

gtav and bo2 are fine to mod. bo3 will ban you.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo