09-07-2017, 05:06 AM #1
Dro
i<3myPs3
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

You must login or register to view this content.

I am not responsible for any kind of bans. Nothing is guaranteed. Use at your own risk.

ANTIBAN

If you are playing Black ops 3 on a custom firmware console, this is how you can avoid a cid ban from their servers(you must do it exactly like this):

1. Download SENenabler and install it to your ps3 You must login or register to view this content.

2. On the XMB of your ps3, go to system settings, system information. You should see 12 digits of your mac address (ex- 00:00:00:00:00:00). Copy these numbers and do not include ":" (ex- 000000000000).

3. Open this file in notepad You must login or register to view this content.. Change the zeros to your mac address. Be careful the text is very sensitive. Do not add or remove spaces or anything.

4. Change the last 2 digits to any numbers 1-9 or letters A-F and save. (ex- 000000000012)

You only need to do steps 1-4 once.

You need to do steps 5-10 every time you restart the console.

5. Put the MAC.txt file on the root of a fat32 formatted usb flash drive and plug it in to the rightmost usb port of your ps3.

6. Open SENenabler on your ps3, go to Mac Address, Allow it to change your mac address, and then allow it to hard reboot.

7. On restart, Open multiman and select black ops 3.

Download and install PSNpatch to your ps3 You must login or register to view this content.

8. Open psn patch. Press triangle to disable CFW and exit.

9. When you get back to the XMB, set a valid CID to your console using ccapi.

10. Start the game. When you get to the "press x" screen (with the guy sitting there with the guns), Press the center button, and sign in via XMB. You can now press x to load player profile. Once you get to the party screen, you can connect to a tool.

enjoy the game.

Below is some advice based on my experiences:

I know people who disregard this advice and are fine..

Things that may trigger an account ban:
Setting equipment that you have not unlocked legitimately.
Modding any of your stats. Prestige/level/kills/tokens/playercards/medals/max weapons may all get you banned instantly, if not very soon.
Starting a game with over 10 items in a class (you will be kicked from the game and possibly flagged for later ban)

Things that should not trigger an account ban:
using a debug eboot and/or connecting to TMAPI
Changing your name or clan tag
Changing class names
setting perks
editing classes
Setting hidden camos (recommended to skip over ones you do not have unlocked. hidden camos start at around 0x11)
Any in game mods (red box/no recoil/FPS/client mods/host mods and namechanging is all ok to use)

Last edited by Dro ; 01-08-2018 at 07:44 PM.
09-12-2017, 11:35 AM #2
BurtE
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by Dro View Post

You must login or register to view this content.

This has been proven to save the CID, but if you do not follow the recommended advice, you may see an account ban.
I am not responsible for any kind of bans. Nothing is guaranteed. Use at your own risk.

ANTIBAN

If you are playing Black ops 3 on a custom firmware console, this is how you can avoid a cid ban from their servers(you must do it exactly like this):

1. Download SENenabler and install it to your ps3 You must login or register to view this content.

2. On the XMB of your ps3, go to system settings, system information. You should see 12 digits of your mac address (ex- 00:00:00:00:00:00). Copy these numbers and do not include ":" (ex- 000000000000).

3. Open this file in notepad You must login or register to view this content.. Change the zeros to your mac address. Be careful the text is very sensitive. Do not add or remove spaces or anything.

4. Change the last 2 digits to any numbers 1-9 or letters A-F and save. (ex- 000000000012)

You only need to do steps 1-4 once.

You need to do steps 5-10 every time you restart the console.

5. Put the MAC.txt file on the root of a fat32 formatted usb flash drive and plug it in to the rightmost usb port of your ps3.

6. Open SENenabler on your ps3, go to Mac Address, Allow it to change your mac address, and then allow it to hard reboot.

7. On restart, Open multiman and select black ops 3.

Download and install PSNpatch to your ps3 You must login or register to view this content.

8. Open psn patch. Press triangle to disable CFW and exit.

9. When you get back to the XMB, set a valid CID to your console using ccapi.

10. Start the game. When you get to the "press x" screen (with the guy sitting there with the guns), Press the center button, and sign in via XMB. You can now press x to load player profile. Once you get to the party screen, you can connect to a tool.

enjoy the game.

Below is some advice based on my experiences:

I know people who disregard this advice and are fine..

Things that may trigger an account ban:
Setting equipment that you have not unlocked legitimately.
Modding any of your stats. Prestige/level/kills/tokens/playercards/medals/max weapons may all get you banned instantly, if not very soon.
Starting a game with over 10 items in a class (you will be kicked from the game and possibly flagged for later ban)

Things that should not trigger an account ban:
using a debug eboot and/or connecting to TMAPI
Changing your name or clan tag
Changing class names
setting perks
editing classes
Setting hidden camos (recommended to skip over ones you do not have unlocked. hidden camos start at around 0x11)
Any in game mods (red box/no recoil/FPS/client mods/host mods and namechanging is all ok to use)

nice, but me personally wouldnt class this as proper antiban since u cannot set stats etc.

iMCSx is the only person ik of that has real antiban
09-12-2017, 12:34 PM #3
Dro
i<3myPs3
Originally posted by BurtE View Post
nice, but me personally wouldnt class this as proper antiban since u cannot set stats etc.

You're right. At the least it just protects your CID from being banned from their servers..

I'm just trying to be honest and recommending not to, you don't necessarily have to listen.. I have some friends who use this method and mod their stats and everything, and they are fine..
I have seen 3 account bans out of the last 10 recoveries. No idea why they happened but all of the other guys have been fine.

Ive talked with some people with FM|T tool and they say account bans do happen..not trying to say its fake or nothing, but from what I hear, it doesn't sound any more effective than this..

I don't think there is an existing 100% way to avoid that..
Last edited by Dro ; 09-12-2017 at 01:12 PM.
09-12-2017, 01:43 PM #4
BurtE
NextGenUpdate Elite
You're right. At the least it just protects your CID from being banned from their servers..

I'm just trying to be honest and recommending not to, you don't necessarily have to listen.. I have some friends who use this method and mod their stats and everything, and they are fine..
I have seen 3 account bans out of the last 10 recoveries. No idea why they happened but all of the other guys have been fine.

Ive talked with some people with FM|T tool and they say account bans do happen..not trying to say its fake or nothing, but from what I hear, it doesn't sound any more effective than this..

I don't think there is an existing 100% way to avoid that..

Yea I agree, its useful to those that doesnt have the fmt tool and want to do some basic mods online.

As for fmt tool causing bans that was because treyarch added some changed to their servers a while back. imcsx has updated the antiban since
09-12-2017, 02:21 PM #5
Dro
i<3myPs3
Yea I agree, its useful to those that doesnt have the fmt tool and want to do some basic mods online.

As for fmt tool causing bans that was because treyarch added some changed to their servers a while back. imcsx has updated the antiban since

I talked to a couple guys earlier this month and they said theyve gotten account banned rarely, here and there, just as I have seen. idk
I see randys with the FM|T tool come through maybe once a week, literally kill the game with their aimbot and then you usually never see that modder again. None of them ever stick around long enough to even really know for sure..

It's gonna be hard to prove that it works, because showing a successful stat editing is not proof. I can show you that. but behind the curtains you should know that it's not always going to be ok.
Show me someone with an account that actively plays and has been around since 1.07 update, or at least since the update of the antiban..
Last edited by Dro ; 09-12-2017 at 03:44 PM.
09-12-2017, 04:07 PM #6
BurtE
NextGenUpdate Elite
I talked to a couple guys earlier this month and they said theyve gotten account banned rarely, here and there, just as I have seen. idk
I see randys with the FM|T tool come through maybe once a week, literally kill the game with their aimbot and then you usually never see that modder again. None of them ever stick around long enough to even really know for sure..

It's gonna be hard to prove that it works, because showing a successful stat editing is not proof. I can show you that. but behind the curtains you should know that it's not always going to be ok.
Show me someone with an account that actively plays and has been around since 1.07 update, or at least since the update of the antiban..

Lol im probably one of those randys.

As of yet I havent had any bans, bought both of fmt's tools as soon as they got released, play on my acc quite frequently

I definitely recommend buying it
09-16-2017, 04:05 PM #7
01cedricv2
NGU Elite Lifetime Mermber

mkay stare
09-16-2017, 04:30 PM #8
BurtE
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by 01cedricv2 View Post
mkay stare

you do? i seen your video from 8 months ago but i thought cheat protection has been updated since as imcsx had to update his antiban recently
Last edited by BurtE ; 09-16-2017 at 04:40 PM.
09-16-2017, 05:20 PM #9
01cedricv2
NGU Elite Lifetime Mermber
you do? i seen your video from 8 months ago but i thought cheat protection has been updated since as imcsx had to update his antiban recently

Mine still works Kryptus
09-16-2017, 11:51 PM #10
BurtE
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by 01cedricv2 View Post
Mine still works Kryptus

Awesome. do you plan to make any free or paid projects with it? would be cool as bo3 is lacking hax

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo