10-03-2016, 10:59 PM #1
LegitGamer264
Vault dweller
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You are able to create a mods folder and put a folder in there and have it show up in the mods option in-game. Does this mean that GSC mods will soon be coming to Bo3? I want this to be the good ole mw2 days of easy GSC Modding. No tools. Just sublime text and the GSC skills.
10-04-2016, 12:02 AM #2
Tustin
Balls of Steel
Originally posted by LegitGamer264 View Post
You are able to create a mods folder and put a folder in there and have it show up in the mods option in-game. Does this mean that GSC mods will soon be coming to Bo3? I want this to be the good ole mw2 days of easy GSC Modding. No tools. Just sublime text and the GSC skills.

Yes, that's literally what mod tools are for :p. There are some things they didn't include yet (like gobblegums and scripts from maps other than the giant and combine) but hopefully they will be added soon. Otherwise you can do just about anything you could do on other cod games.

The following user thanked Tustin for this useful post:

LegitGamer264
10-04-2016, 03:36 AM #3
LegitGamer264
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Tustin View Post
Yes, that's literally what mod tools are for :p. There are some things they didn't include yet (like gobblegums and scripts from maps other than the giant and combine) but hopefully they will be added soon. Otherwise you can do just about anything you could do on other cod games.

I just found a menu base for Bo3 it's pretty cool
10-04-2016, 06:49 PM #4
You won't be able to host them in a public match though.
10-05-2016, 12:45 AM #5
LegitGamer264
Vault dweller
Originally posted by GodAspire View Post
You won't be able to host them in a public match though.

That's true

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo