04-20-2016, 01:37 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi, I was wondering if there is anyone selling prestige master accounts for ps4. Am looking for one that has all hero armor and dark matter. Would like it if 100% of challenges were completed. Will pay $20 PayPal for an account with 100% completed and $15 if it only has dark matter and all hero armor. Can either PM me or message me on psn. SNiPiNG-MONKEY_3
04-20-2016, 01:43 AM #2
Gryphus
Former Super Moderator
Originally posted by MONKEY3 View Post
Hi, I was wondering if there is anyone selling prestige master accounts for ps4. Am looking for one that has all hero armor and dark matter. Would like it if 100% of challenges were completed. Will pay $20 PayPal for an account with 100% completed and $15 if it only has dark matter and all hero armor. Can either PM me or message me on psn. SNiPiNG-MONKEY_3

Thread moved to BO3 requests.
04-21-2016, 07:14 PM #3
Toxic
former staff
Originally posted by MONKEY3 View Post
Hi, I was wondering if there is anyone selling prestige master accounts for ps4. Am looking for one that has all hero armor and dark matter. Would like it if 100% of challenges were completed. Will pay $20 PayPal for an account with 100% completed and $15 if it only has dark matter and all hero armor. Can either PM me or message me on psn. SNiPiNG-MONKEY_3

Check out You must login or register to view this content.[/url] section for PS4 BO3 services and such :p

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo