Post: (PS4) Accounts For Sale █ Black Market Weapon Bribe/ Cards █ After Patch 1.10█TRUSTED
11-29-2015, 10:52 PM #1
mesmeriize1
Trusted WW2 Service Provider
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

PS4 Only Services

What's Available

Master Prestige Accounts Available For Sale from $50- $90. Some have plenty of black market weapons. Contact me for more info.

Payment Methods Accepted
-Paypal (All above prices are in USD)
-Paypal My Cash Card
-U.S Amazon Gift Cards Or U.S PSN Cards accepted

Contact me at
Kik: mesmeriize1
You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.
I respond faster on kik

I also do GTA 5 Recoveries. Link to that is here. You must login or register to view this content.

Disclaimer:
No refunds of any kind unless I am unable to perform my service. I am not responsible for any bans or deranks once an account is sold. Prices in the thread are firm and non-negotiable. Every account is deleted from my ps4 immediately after service completion. After payment and a notification from me stating that I have begun the service, you are not to login to the account until after I have told you that it is completed and it is okay to do so. You agree to all of this when buying from me. Terms & Conditions can change anytime without notice.

Last edited by mesmeriize1 ; 01-21-2018 at 05:12 AM.

The following 30 users say thank you to mesmeriize1 for this useful post:

abk14459, AnaSiktim, Calzyy, daves1226, DopeAssFrosty, EYYItsBrandon, FlareFlames, J.AlEid, LegitBruh, manuel1, MasterYoduhh, MayhemLobbiez, MEGANO5, Ngupeople, NK3, NomanGaming, oGeNoCiiiiDe__, PrestigedBawsaq, Pro_Rated, Ratchet007, renex3, SHoRtY__15, thajeethan, ThelegendX, VMP, xbold, xRJC, xStr8Shootin, Zambie, Zero2k10

The following user groaned mesmeriize1 for this awful post:

abraham_8p
06-06-2016, 04:43 PM #362
iDon
I’m too L33T
Prices for the accounts are ridiculous
06-06-2016, 05:18 PM #363
DopeAssFrosty
Do a barrel roll!
Exactly, in less of a year this game will perish lmao
06-07-2016, 04:27 AM #364
mesmeriize1
Originally posted by DopeAssFrosty View Post
Wow man I have bought your services enough times to add up to the amount of 60 - 70 bucks and you guranteed me if banned or anything another account and now your offering these accounts??? I never got a skype message from you or nothing... wow man

At that time, duplication services were still possible so I offered a free warranty for my $8 services mentioning I would duplicate again if they were reset only for that time. After everything was patched and duplication services are no longer working, there is nothing more I can do. The accounts I am selling have survived the ban waves and are now showing legit on the leaderboards and I've had 0 reports of bans or resets on these accounts
06-07-2016, 04:31 AM #365
mesmeriize1
Originally posted by iDon View Post
Prices for the accounts are ridiculous

I'm sorry I can't sell my higher level accounts at $10 like gta 5 accounts. Gta 5 modding is still possible hence the lower prices. Black ops 3 isn't.

On another note, 2 high level accounts sold today, only 4 high level accounts remaining. They'll be gone soon. Smile
06-09-2016, 04:03 AM #366
mesmeriize1
Just 3 high level accounts left!
06-12-2016, 09:40 AM #367
I looking to get an account with dark matter and prestige master
06-12-2016, 01:06 PM #368
can anyone confirm this is not a fraud or scam?
06-12-2016, 04:59 PM #369
iDon
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by ekhliou View Post
can anyone confirm this is not a fraud or scam?

It is not. He is a reputable seller. But prices are to high. Your safe.

The following user thanked iDon for this useful post:

mesmeriize1
06-14-2016, 06:36 AM #370
mesmeriize1
New Accounts Added! Get Them While They're Still Available. There wont be any more

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo