05-08-2017, 07:44 PM #1
Pretecons
NextGenUpdate Elite
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Welcome to my PS3 & Xbox 360 BO3 Multiplayer Recovery Service!

List Of Things I Can Mod Into The Multiplayer Account:

*PS3*
Any Rank up to 55 & Any Prestige up to 11!
Unlock All! (Including most camos such as Dark Matter)
Modded Stats!
Antiban & More!

List Of Things I Can Mod Into The Multiplayer Account:

*Xbox 360*
Any Rank up to 55 & Any Prestige up to 11!
Unlock All! (Including most camos such as Dark Matter)
Modded Stats!
Antiban & More!

Here is a screenshot of an Xbox 360 BO3 account I modded:
You must login or register to view this content.

Note: I mod BO3 on PS3, but it's not backwards compatible with PS4.
Note: I have an RGH Xbox 360 I can mod BO3 stats on, but it's not backwards compatible with Xbox 1.
Note: I can co host a GSC mod menu on PS3 ONLY in Multiplayer, but on Xbox 360 it isn't possible yet so prices vary just message me for details.

PS3 GCS Co Host Lobby Status:
Public Game= Force host works sometimes, friends can join instantly but it is hard to bring random people into my lobby.
Custom Game= Force host works every time, friends & random people can join instantly.

Xbox 360 GSC Co Host Lobby Status:
Public Game= Not possible, yet.
Custom Game= Not possible, yet.

{PAYMENT METHODS}

PayPal: My Cash Card or Direct Payment
Amazon: Gift Card
Bitcoin: Direct Payment
Skrill: Direct Payment
Google Wallet: Direct Payment

Note: Prices can be lowered if you need certain things
modded in your account rather then a full recovery,
so PM me & make an offer on what you need done.

Starting Recovery Price For Multiplayer= $10

<My Contact Methods>
Discord: Pretecons#4395
Kik: Cherry_Kronic_0G
Twitter: @Pretecons
Youtube: Pretecons
Last edited by Pretecons ; 06-15-2018 at 12:19 PM.
11-15-2017, 01:29 AM #2
Pyrl
Gobble
Interested in doing this, are you able to as well unlock dark matter?
11-26-2017, 12:08 PM #3
Pretecons
NextGenUpdate Elite
Yes, I can.
04-18-2018, 04:34 PM #4
Pretecons
NextGenUpdate Elite
Bump!__________
10-02-2018, 08:57 PM #5
Pretecons
NextGenUpdate Elite
Bump!__________
01-29-2019, 12:38 PM #6
Found new awesome banking ICO and couldn't believe my eyes. They collected 142 mln USD, that's crazy! Only 1 day left till the end of ICO and They have 10% discount. I think you should definitely check them. Information from their bitcointalk and website:

You must login or register to view this content. | You must login or register to view this content. | You must login or register to view this content. | You must login or register to view this content. | You must login or register to view this content. | You must login or register to view this content. | You must login or register to view this content. | | You must login or register to view this content.

GCBIB - The first fully compliant crypto-friendly bank with the necessary regulatory framework and technology infrastructure.

GCBIB will bridge the gap between emerging and traditional financial services by being the first fully compliant crypto-friendly bank having the necessary regulatory framework and technology infrastructure. Though there are other financial institutions, banks and crypto-exchanges operating in the same space, many are not fully compliant with prevailing banking laws, while some lack a strong technological backing.

At GCBIB, we are establishing a Cryptocurrency-based financial institution like no other. We are breaking the mould, creating a seamless conversion between Fiat currencies and cryptocurrency with our GXB token, which is ERC2O compliant and hosted on the Ethereum Mainnet blockchain platform.
We're bridging the gap between traditional and emerging financial markets, enabling a cryptocurrency holder to liquidate their holdings in a secure and compliant ecosystem. We're also empowering markets and businesses to accept cryptocurrency payments. 
All together, we aren't just leading the way in cryptocurrency-based financial services, we are creating the future.

ICO STAGES: 2
ICO DATES: 20 Nov, 2018 - 31 Jan, 2019

You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo