11-08-2015, 05:19 AM #1
primetime43
Knowledge is power Tiphat
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hey there NGU, for those of you who have begun playing zombies, I'm sure many of you have realized that this zombie is much more complex and confusing than any other, so I'm here today to create a guide that will hopefully help you succeed in killing those zombies!

The Beast
- The Beast is obviously, a new feature in this zombies. The Beast is what allows youto grapple onto hooks, break items, and shock power stations, which you need to do in order to open things and power things on.

Starting Location (Junction)
First off, we'll start in the beginning room/area where you spawn. So whenever you first spawn, if you look up on a balcony straight ahead, you will see a man up there with a hate with a purple haze around him. If you shoot him, you will skip to round 5 (or if you keep shooting him, you will keep skipping 5 rounds and will keep recieving points), with 1500 points. As you can see below inside the spoiler: You must login or register to view this content.

Also, throughout the map you will see the stand which allows you to transform into the Beast as seen below:
You must login or register to view this content.

Once inside the Beast, you have a few options; grapple onto hooks, fire electricity to turn on power, break/open objects as seen below:

Beast View

Power (Many throughout the map!)

Door To Break Open (has power-ups inside)

Box To Break Open (has ritual objects inside, throughout the entire map)

Hook to grapple up to, up there is a power box to open steps (hooks like this throughout the entire map)

The steps that are opened (steps like this throughout the entire map)

Lastly, for now, there is an item called Fumigator, which allows you to harvest the pods that you see throughout the map. From the pods, you are able to get many things from it such as a weapon, a zombie, a grenade, power-ups, etc.

How Do I Know Where The Perks Will Be?
Well, once you go through the first door, you will see broken perk bottles on boxes next to the doors (Left Door, Middle Door, and Right Door). Whatever perk is broken next to the door, through that door you will find that perk who's bottle was broken at the door (The perk locations change). You can see an example below:

Double Tap

Juggernaut

Slight of Hand

How Do I Do The Easter Egg To Get The Special Lightning Sword?

How Do I Unlock Dead Ops Arcade 2!?
Well you go into the campaign, then while you're inside your ship, go into the data vault. Go to the left and you can see you can edit your clan tag and emblem. If you go up from there and click X, you unlock/enter dead ops arcade. For more help, simply just watch the video below:

Ok, so that is all I'm going to add to this guide for now. Please let me know below in the comments on some other things you would like to see added.
Thanks, enjoy! primetime43 :p
Last edited by primetime43 ; 11-16-2015 at 11:54 PM.

The following 6 users say thank you to primetime43 for this useful post:

dexso, Sabotage, Father Luckeyy, ishangiri2014, LordOlliee, Mui_G
11-09-2015, 01:28 AM #2
YOMISMO 01
Save Point
la canción es activando los relojes

the song is activating watches

1 - estación en el 2 banco

1 - 2 station bench

2 - en el burdel primer piso izquierda

2 - on the first floor left brothel

3 - en el gimnasio oficina

3 - in the gym office

saludos

Cheers
Last edited by YOMISMO 01 ; 11-09-2015 at 01:32 AM.

The following user thanked YOMISMO 01 for this useful post:

primetime43
11-11-2015, 06:59 AM #3
nice share..! thanks
11-14-2015, 02:13 PM #4
Items
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by primetime43 View Post
Hey there NGU, for those of you who have begun playing zombies, I'm sure many of you have realized that this zombie is much more complex and confusing than any other, so I'm here today to create a guide that will hopefully help you succeed in killing those zombies!

The Beast
- The Beast is obviously, a new feature in this zombies. The Beast is what allows youto grapple onto hooks, break items, and shock power stations, which you need to do in order to open things and power things on.

Starting Location (Junction)
First off, we'll start in the beginning room/area where you spawn. So whenever you first spawn, if you look up on a balcony straight ahead, you will see a man up there with a hate with a purple haze around him. If you shoot him, you will skip to round 5 (or if you keep shooting him, you will keep skipping 5 rounds and will keep recieving points), with 1500 points. As you can see below inside the spoiler: You must login or register to view this content.

Also, throughout the map you will see the stand which allows you to transform into the Beast as seen below:

Once inside the Beast, you have a few options; grapple onto hooks, fire electricity to turn on power, break/open objects as seen below:

Beast View

Power (Many throughout the map!)

Door To Break Open (has power-ups inside)

Box To Break Open (has ritual objects inside, throughout the entire map)

Hook to grapple up to, up there is a power box to open steps (hooks like this throughout the entire map)

The steps that are opened (steps like this throughout the entire map)

Lastly, for now, there is an item called Fumigator, which allows you to harvest the pods that you see throughout the map. From the pods, you are able to get many things from it such as a weapon, a zombie, a grenade, power-ups, etc.

How Do I Know Where The Perks Will Be?
Well, once you go through the first door, you will see broken perk bottles on boxes next to the doors (Left Door, Middle Door, and Right Door). Whatever perk is broken next to the door, through that door you will find that perk who's bottle was broken at the door (The perk locations change). You can see an example below:

Double Tap

Juggernaut

Slight of Hand

How Do I Do The Easter Egg To Get The Special Lightnight Sword?

How Do I Unlock Dead Ops Arcade 2!?
Well you go into the campaign, then while you're inside your ship, go into the data vault. Go to the left and you can see you can edit your clan tag and emblem. If you go up from there and click X, you unlock/enter dead ops arcade. For more help, simply just watch the video below:

Ok, so that is all I'm going to add to this guide for now. Please let me know below in the comments on some other things you would like to see added.
Thanks, enjoy! primetime43 :p

Hey thanks bro , this saved me lot of time while trying learn the whole map
11-14-2015, 05:40 PM #5
Do you know if I can do the main SoE Easter Egg solo? or if I need to make 3 friends
11-14-2015, 06:10 PM #6
Hawk
Former Staff
Originally posted by iAmRishi View Post
Do you know if I can do the main SoE Easter Egg solo? or if I need to make 3 friends

Main easter Egg as in Pack a Punch? Yes you can do it solo. You can read a more indepth tutorial in the sticked thread
11-15-2015, 07:30 PM #7
primetime43
Knowledge is power Tiphat
Originally posted by Hawk View Post
Main easter Egg as in Pack a Punch? Yes you can do it solo. You can read a more indepth tutorial in the sticked thread

Haha ur funny m8 stare
11-16-2015, 07:01 PM #8
dexso
Keeper
very nice share ! Happy
11-30-2015, 01:30 PM #9
MrFixx
Keeper
nice guide dude

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo