Post: Shadows of Evil Zombies Compilation (Tutorials, videos and more)
11-08-2015, 06:07 PM #1
Hawk
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.
WARNING: SPOILERS AHEAD

Alright guys. As most of us who have already played the new zombies knows. Its Big. There is a LOT of shit that you can do, and different strategies that sometimes work better than others. This thread is a compilation of Video and Text tutorials, to help you progress further in the annihilation of the Zombies, with the "aide" of the Shadow Man (Is that supposed to be some Slender Man Reference?)

Table of Contents:

• Table of Contents
  • About my Youtube
  • Shadows of Evil Intro
  • Gun List
  • Map
  • Miscellaneous Tutorials

• Mystery Box + Locations
  • Perks + Locations
  • Gun Locations

• Pack-a-Punch
  • Sword + Upgrading
  • Rocket Shield
  • Li'l Arnie
  • Civil Protector

• Map Song
  • Hidden Second Song
  • Round Skip (5 to 15)
  • Jump Scare
  • Killing the Shadow Man

About my Youtube:
I recently have started making youtube videos, and trying to make a name again. I am not asking you to Subscribe or Like my videos, I just wish to use this opportunity to show my youtube channel to the NGU community. Currently some/most of the videos in this compilation are not my own. During the next few days/week I am going to be recreating the videos using my youtube account.

Shadows of Evil Intro:

A view of a rainy Morg City is seen, as the sound of someone dialing a phone is heard, followed by the sound of a phone being picked up. Jessica Rose is then heard talking to a person, whose voice is inaudible.

Jessica (on phone): Hey, you... I know I yelled at you real bad... I know I said some things I shouldn't have said...

The view changes to a bedroom, where a man is sitting on the bed. Jessica then steps into the room, and approaches the man.

Jessica (on phone): I was just angry... Upset... You know how close I am to this movie deal...

Jessica then pushes the man down, and climbs on top of him. Before the man could touch her, she grabs a handcuff on the side of the bed, and cuffs the man's left hand to the bed.

Jessica (on phone): I mean, they know about my dancing, but... Those pictures... You don't wanna mess up my chance at stardom, do you baby?

Jessica then reaches for the scissors on the table nearby.

Jessica (on phone): What do you say... You bring over those prints and we can...

Jessica raises the scissors into the air, and stabs the man. His blood splatters all over her face.

Jessica (on phone):... Make up?

The scene blackens, and the sound of a phone being dialed is heard again. The view then switches to Jack Vincent, who is lighting his cigarette with a match. Vincent is then heard on the phone conversing with someone, whose voice is also inaudible.

Vincent (on phone): Hey. We got a problem. A big problem.

Vincent then drops the match onto the road. A newspaper clip is seen, with the headline "Mayor Cracks Down on Police Corruption".

Vincent (on phone): The mayor's trying to make a name for himself, sticking his nose where it don't belong.

Vincent is seen meeting up with a man outside a building called "Ruby Rabbit".

Vincent (on phone): He's looking into... Allegations of police bribery.

The man makes a gesture, asking Vincent for bribery. He then pulls out a wad of money, but before the man could take it, Vincent signals him to go to another place.

Vincent (on phone): What do you say we get together at the usual joint... Put things through... Figure out a way to put this to bed before it gets out of hand?

Vincent and the man walk inside an alley. He then pulls out his revolver and knocks the man in the back of his head.

Vincent (on phone): Trust me... Have I ever steered you wrong before?

Vincent then aims at the man on the ground and fires two shots. The scene blackens, and the sound of a phone ringing is heard. The scene changes to a locker room, where Floyd Campbell is getting ready for his fight against Tony King. Campbell is then heard talking with someone on the phone.

Campbell (on phone): I ain't fought in 19 months...I'm stepping at the last minute. I've only got 2 weeks to train. But the outcome ain't any doubt.

Campbell looks at his fist, which is wearing a brass knuckle.

Campbell (on phone): You see... I ain't leaving nothing to chance. He may be number one contender, but his career ends tonight.

As the sound of a bell rings, the scene switches to a boxing ring, where Campbell is fighting against King.

Campbell (on phone): You just make sure the ref knows to look the other way... 'cause this ain't gonna be pretty. And once he's done... Once you've collected your debts, and your bets...

Campbell knocks King out with an uppercut. King falls down to the floor, and his mouth piece falls out. The referee stops the match, and declares Campbell the victor.

Campbell (on phone):... I get my shot at the title.

The scene blackens, and the sound of a phone being dialed is heard again. The view then shows a table, with a magazine "Magician's Weekly" on top, with Nero Blackstone on the cover, and the headline "Nero's Career Is Up In Smoke! Worst Magician of the Year!". Nero is then heard on the phone talking to his lawyer, whose voice is inaudible.

Nero (on phone): I do understand the seriousness of the situation. Why else would I be talking to my lawyer?

Several playing cards are then dropped on the table, then picked up by Nero. Nero then practices his card trick, only to fail again.

Nero (on phone): But, just to be clear... Can you please... Tell me precisely how much, uh, debt my wife has accumulated?

Nero then slams the cards on the table, and picks up his glass of wine. On the table, there are several overdue bills, along with a picture of Nero's wife, with the frame fractured. He takes a sip of his drink, then throws the glass at a picture of himself on the wall.

Nero (on phone): Do you happen to know if... Our life insurance policies are-are, fully paid up?

The scene changes, and Nero is seen locking his wife on a spinning table. He then takes a few steps back, then faces his wife, with a knife on his hand. He narrows his eyes at his wife.

Nero (on phone): No, nonono... I-I can assure you, I-I never, ever think of taking such a course of action. No I just wanna make sure our affairs are uh...

Nero then swings the knife at the table, and moments before it strikes his wife's shocked face, the screen blackens.

Nero (on phone):... In order.

The scene then changes to the Black Lace burlesque club, where Jessica is performing on stage, while Vincent, Campbell and Nero sit and watch. The Shadow Man then narrates.

Shadow Man: I have been watching. I have seen each and every one of your misdeeds. I know who you are.

Vincent suddenly falls asleep, followed by Campbell. Jessica also falls to her feet, followed by Nero, who passes out after finishing a drink and lets go of his glass.

Shadow Man: But, questions remain. Why do you do the things you do?

The scene then flashes quickly, showing a zombie being attacked by tentacles with blood flying everywhere, then shows the four characters waking up in separate areas. Jessica awakes inside the Black Lace stage, while the other 3 are all located in different streets of Morg City. Floyd near a building named "The Anvil", Vincent near the "Ruby Rabbit" lounge and a bar named "Lighthouse Bar", and Nero in an ally near a News building and the bar.

Shadow Man: Do you not see the futility of your tiny, insignificant existence?

As each of the characters wake up, a distinct marking is seen on all of their left hands.

Shadow Man: You are but fragments of a bigger universe. Your sins serve only as an invitation...

Zombies suddenly appear before Nero and begin to chase him down. Elsewhere, Vincent also runs away from the zombies, while firing his revolver at them.

Shadow Man:... An invitation to an evil beyond your imagination.

Campbell punches some zombies in his path while trying to escape, while Jessica runs through alleys, completely defenseless.

Shadow Man: I'll lead the way. I'll show you the path. Only from me, the Shadow Man, will you find your redemption.

Only moments after running, the four characters are reunited in an alley. They stand together, ready to face the zombie horde.

Guns:
For Gun Locations check You must login or register to view this content.

Assault Rifles

KN-99
This weapon has a high rate-of-fire with medium recoil and a fast reload time.

You can get this as a Wall Weapon and it is pretty decent to kill a large horde quickly. When used with Pack-a-Punch, it becomes Anointed Avenger and gains increased magazine capacity, more ammo, and increased damage.

XR-2
It is a three-round burst Assault Rifle which can be used to score headshots and clean up hordes of zombies. You can acquire it as a Wall Weapon in the zombie mode.

Man-o-War
This is a high damage Assault Rifle in the game with moderate recoil and fairly slow rate-of-fire.

For this reason, you shouldn’t consider using this weapon at close range. It’s best used at long range. The weapon changes into Dead Armada when Packed-a-Punched.

HVK-30
This is a fully automatic Assault Rifle which has the best rate-of-fire in the category.

In addition to this, this has the very low recoil which makes it an ideal weapon to score headshots and clear up waves of undead. It changes into High Velocity Kicker when Packed-a-Punched.

Sheiva
This weapon has the slowest rate-of-fire among Assault Rifles, but the high damage output renders it very effective against first 10 waves of undead. When used with Pack-a-Punch, this weapon changes into Cumulus Struggle.

M8A7
This four-burst weapon is amazing when it comes to scoring headshots and clearing up waves of undead. It changes into The Unspeakable when used with Pack-a-Punch and gain additional damage.

ICR-1
This is a Mystery Box weapon in the zombie mode which upgrades into the Illuminated Deanimator and gain additional damage, ammo reserve, and clip size.

Sub-Machine Guns

Bootlegger
The Bootlegger is exclusive to the zombie mode and upgrades into Ein Sten which has higher damage output, large magazine size, and range.

Kuda
This is an all-rounder SMG which lacks when it comes to effective range, but with all those zombies trying to get onto you, the factor becomes non-existent. The weapon upgrades into Crocuta when used with Pack-a-Punch.

VMP
This weapon has a high damage output and rate-of-fire, but is highly inaccurate when it comes to scoring headshots.

However, with an entire wave upon you, you just spray it and you’ll get out alive. This weapon upgrades into Impaler when used with Pack-a-Punch.

Vesper
This weapon is available both on Shadows of Evil and the Giant and is a pretty good all-rounder SMG. When upgraded with Pack-a-Punch machine, it changes into the Infernus and gain additional damage and ammo capacity.

Pharo
This four-round burst weapon has a high rate of fire which makes it easier to fire continuously and makes it very effective at close range. The weapon upgrades into Whispering Regurgitator when used with Pack-a-Punch machine.

Weevil
This weapon is similar to PDW from Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 and has a high clip size which makes it ideal when it comes to spraying from the hip-fire and dealing with undead at close range.

The weapon changes into Barrage when used with Pack-a-Punch machine.

Shotguns

KRM-262
This weapon is available in The Giant map and similar to other shotguns, is extremely effective in the zombie mode. The weapon changes into Dragon’s Glare when used with Pack-a-Punch machine.

205 Brecci
This is a semi-auto shotgun which can make short work of undead at close –to-medium range. This weapon upgrades into Stellar Screech when used with Pack-a-Punch machine.

Argus
This lever-action shotgun is especially very effective when it comes to ADS. It upgrades into Ancient Messenger when used with Pack-a-Punch machine.

Haymaker-12
This fully-automatic shotgun is probably one of the best guns in the game. But note that you will have to be closer to zombies in order to exploit its full potential. The weapon changes into Shoeshining 100 when used with Pack-a-Punch machine.

LMGs

Dingo
This weapon has a very high rate-of-fire for an LMG. You can use it ammo reserve and rate of fire to eliminate a ton of zombies without any problem. When used with Pack-a-Punch, this weapon becomes the Dire Wolf.

BRM
This weapon possess a mix of high damage and a decent recoil which makes it ideal for scoring headshots in the game mode. You can Pack-a-Punch this weapon to change it into Blight Oblivion.

48 Dredge
This LMG is 6-round burst which fire at a pretty fast rate-of-fire. It’s the first LMG in the entire series which is not fully-auto. The weapon changes into Trapezohedron Shard when used with Pack-a-Punch machine.

Gorgon
This is a Mystery Box weapon in the game and has an insane high damage. But it lacks when it comes to its slow rate of fire.

Only equip it when you are at a decent range and doesn’t have to worry about zombies overwhelming you. The weapon changes into Athena’s Spear when used with Pack-a-Punch machine and gain even more damage and ammo reserve.

Sniper Rifles

Locus
This bolt-action sniper rifle is pretty good, but you cannot expect to stick to it much longer. Once used with Pack-a-Punch, it changes into Arrhythmic Dirge and gains increased damage and ammo reserve.

Drakon
This weapon will net you many one-shot kill if you are good with it, but with a full horde behind you, it won’t serve you well.

When used with Pack-a-Punch machine, it will change into Bahamut and gain increased damage. This weapon can, however, be used to kill bosses easily.

SVG-100
This bolt-action sniper rifle is pretty good, but you cannot expect to stick to it much longer. Once used with Pack-a-Punch, it changes into Ikken Hissatsu.

Pistols

LCAR-9
This pistol has pretty decent damage and rate of fire and should be equipped as soon as possible in early rounds. You should be able to change it into Flux Collider 935 using Pack-a-Punch machine which transforms it into a good side-arm.

Annihilator
This weapon has 18 rounds in the zombie mode which will definitely get you some tight corners.

Bloodhound
This is your default weapon in the zombie mode and should be changed as soon as possible unless you wish to transform it using the Pack-a-Punch machine which changes into Meat Wagon with increased damage as it begins firing grenades instead of bullets.

RK-5
This 3-round burst pistol is very similar to B23R from the Black Ops 2 and should be used to score some easy headshots early in the game and to get some extra points. You can also use it with Pack-a-Punch machine to change it into Rex-Kalibur 115 for increased damage and ammo reservation.

Wonder Weapons
For a list of wonder weapons check out You must login or register to view this content.

Map:

This map was posted by a user on Reddit. I personally am not a fan of it, but I will use it until I can get a better one created.

Miscellaneous Tutorials:

Harvesting Pods:
Coming Soon!

Power Ups:

Unlike Perks, the Power-Ups are randomly dropped by zombies and provide you with certain boosts that can turn the tides of a round. These Power-Ups include:

Insta-Kill
This power-up allows you to single-shot any enemy.

Nuke
You should save this power-up in case you get overwhelmed as this allows you to kill each and every enemy on the map.

Max Ammo
You should save this power-up for when you run out of ammo as it allows you to completely refill ammo for all your weapons including Wonder Weapons and weapons from the Mystery Boxes.

Carpenter
Once you pick this power-up, you will instantly repair all barricades on the map which will give you some breathing room and get items that you need.

Double-Points
As the name suggests, you will receive double points for everything you do in the game which is handy for leveling up your profile.

Fire Sale
Fire Sale temporarily spawns Mystery Boxes near your location and also reduces the cost by 10 points.
Last edited by Hawk ; 11-14-2015 at 07:16 PM. Reason: Check first Post for Changes

The following 8 users say thank you to Hawk for this useful post:

Hammy, Dopekid_313, Frosty, iAmRishi, ishangiri2014, Sand.Mann, tenerifekid2, todd00
11-27-2015, 08:14 AM #11
SeeNoKey
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Fwosty View Post
Very detailed. I was having trouble finding the waterfront and canal shield parts, as well as getting the last part of the wonder weapon. It never drops :cry:

You are a dumbass, that shit is easy
12-28-2015, 02:15 PM #12
mariokilla23
Vault dweller
How about the Dark Ops challenges? Know anything about them?
01-31-2016, 06:18 AM #13
BlazDesu
Save Point
Originally posted by mariokilla23 View Post
How about the Dark Ops challenges? Know anything about them?

The dark ops challenges are getting level 35, and beating the soe Easter egg. Smile
02-15-2016, 02:14 PM #14
Toxic
former staff
Originally posted by Hawk View Post
WARNING: SPOILERS AHEAD

Alright guys. As most of us who have already played the new zombies knows. Its Big. There is a LOT of shit that you can do, and different strategies that sometimes work better than others. This thread is a compilation of Video and Text tutorials, to help you progress further in the annihilation of the Zombies, with the "aide" of the Shadow Man (Is that supposed to be some Slender Man Reference?)

Table of Contents:

• Table of Contents
  • About my Youtube
  • Shadows of Evil Intro
  • Gun List
  • Map
  • Miscellaneous Tutorials

• Mystery Box + Locations
  • Perks + Locations
  • Gun Locations

• Pack-a-Punch
  • Sword + Upgrading
  • Rocket Shield
  • Li'l Arnie
  • Civil Protector

• Map Song
  • Hidden Second Song
  • Round Skip (5 to 15)
  • Jump Scare
  • Killing the Shadow Man

About my Youtube:
I recently have started making youtube videos, and trying to make a name again. I am not asking you to Subscribe or Like my videos, I just wish to use this opportunity to show my youtube channel to the NGU community. Currently some/most of the videos in this compilation are not my own. During the next few days/week I am going to be recreating the videos using my youtube account.

Shadows of Evil Intro:

A view of a rainy Morg City is seen, as the sound of someone dialing a phone is heard, followed by the sound of a phone being picked up. Jessica Rose is then heard talking to a person, whose voice is inaudible.

Jessica (on phone): Hey, you... I know I yelled at you real bad... I know I said some things I shouldn't have said...

The view changes to a bedroom, where a man is sitting on the bed. Jessica then steps into the room, and approaches the man.

Jessica (on phone): I was just angry... Upset... You know how close I am to this movie deal...

Jessica then pushes the man down, and climbs on top of him. Before the man could touch her, she grabs a handcuff on the side of the bed, and cuffs the man's left hand to the bed.

Jessica (on phone): I mean, they know about my dancing, but... Those pictures... You don't wanna mess up my chance at stardom, do you baby?

Jessica then reaches for the scissors on the table nearby.

Jessica (on phone): What do you say... You bring over those prints and we can...

Jessica raises the scissors into the air, and stabs the man. His blood splatters all over her face.

Jessica (on phone):... Make up?

The scene blackens, and the sound of a phone being dialed is heard again. The view then switches to Jack Vincent, who is lighting his cigarette with a match. Vincent is then heard on the phone conversing with someone, whose voice is also inaudible.

Vincent (on phone): Hey. We got a problem. A big problem.

Vincent then drops the match onto the road. A newspaper clip is seen, with the headline "Mayor Cracks Down on Police Corruption".

Vincent (on phone): The mayor's trying to make a name for himself, sticking his nose where it don't belong.

Vincent is seen meeting up with a man outside a building called "Ruby Rabbit".

Vincent (on phone): He's looking into... Allegations of police bribery.

The man makes a gesture, asking Vincent for bribery. He then pulls out a wad of money, but before the man could take it, Vincent signals him to go to another place.

Vincent (on phone): What do you say we get together at the usual joint... Put things through... Figure out a way to put this to bed before it gets out of hand?

Vincent and the man walk inside an alley. He then pulls out his revolver and knocks the man in the back of his head.

Vincent (on phone): Trust me... Have I ever steered you wrong before?

Vincent then aims at the man on the ground and fires two shots. The scene blackens, and the sound of a phone ringing is heard. The scene changes to a locker room, where Floyd Campbell is getting ready for his fight against Tony King. Campbell is then heard talking with someone on the phone.

Campbell (on phone): I ain't fought in 19 months...I'm stepping at the last minute. I've only got 2 weeks to train. But the outcome ain't any doubt.

Campbell looks at his fist, which is wearing a brass knuckle.

Campbell (on phone): You see... I ain't leaving nothing to chance. He may be number one contender, but his career ends tonight.

As the sound of a bell rings, the scene switches to a boxing ring, where Campbell is fighting against King.

Campbell (on phone): You just make sure the ref knows to look the other way... 'cause this ain't gonna be pretty. And once he's done... Once you've collected your debts, and your bets...

Campbell knocks King out with an uppercut. King falls down to the floor, and his mouth piece falls out. The referee stops the match, and declares Campbell the victor.

Campbell (on phone):... I get my shot at the title.

The scene blackens, and the sound of a phone being dialed is heard again. The view then shows a table, with a magazine "Magician's Weekly" on top, with Nero Blackstone on the cover, and the headline "Nero's Career Is Up In Smoke! Worst Magician of the Year!". Nero is then heard on the phone talking to his lawyer, whose voice is inaudible.

Nero (on phone): I do understand the seriousness of the situation. Why else would I be talking to my lawyer?

Several playing cards are then dropped on the table, then picked up by Nero. Nero then practices his card trick, only to fail again.

Nero (on phone): But, just to be clear... Can you please... Tell me precisely how much, uh, debt my wife has accumulated?

Nero then slams the cards on the table, and picks up his glass of wine. On the table, there are several overdue bills, along with a picture of Nero's wife, with the frame fractured. He takes a sip of his drink, then throws the glass at a picture of himself on the wall.

Nero (on phone): Do you happen to know if... Our life insurance policies are-are, fully paid up?

The scene changes, and Nero is seen locking his wife on a spinning table. He then takes a few steps back, then faces his wife, with a knife on his hand. He narrows his eyes at his wife.

Nero (on phone): No, nonono... I-I can assure you, I-I never, ever think of taking such a course of action. No I just wanna make sure our affairs are uh...

Nero then swings the knife at the table, and moments before it strikes his wife's shocked face, the screen blackens.

Nero (on phone):... In order.

The scene then changes to the Black Lace burlesque club, where Jessica is performing on stage, while Vincent, Campbell and Nero sit and watch. The Shadow Man then narrates.

Shadow Man: I have been watching. I have seen each and every one of your misdeeds. I know who you are.

Vincent suddenly falls asleep, followed by Campbell. Jessica also falls to her feet, followed by Nero, who passes out after finishing a drink and lets go of his glass.

Shadow Man: But, questions remain. Why do you do the things you do?

The scene then flashes quickly, showing a zombie being attacked by tentacles with blood flying everywhere, then shows the four characters waking up in separate areas. Jessica awakes inside the Black Lace stage, while the other 3 are all located in different streets of Morg City. Floyd near a building named "The Anvil", Vincent near the "Ruby Rabbit" lounge and a bar named "Lighthouse Bar", and Nero in an ally near a News building and the bar.

Shadow Man: Do you not see the futility of your tiny, insignificant existence?

As each of the characters wake up, a distinct marking is seen on all of their left hands.

Shadow Man: You are but fragments of a bigger universe. Your sins serve only as an invitation...

Zombies suddenly appear before Nero and begin to chase him down. Elsewhere, Vincent also runs away from the zombies, while firing his revolver at them.

Shadow Man:... An invitation to an evil beyond your imagination.

Campbell punches some zombies in his path while trying to escape, while Jessica runs through alleys, completely defenseless.

Shadow Man: I'll lead the way. I'll show you the path. Only from me, the Shadow Man, will you find your redemption.

Only moments after running, the four characters are reunited in an alley. They stand together, ready to face the zombie horde.

Guns:
For Gun Locations check You must login or register to view this content.

Assault Rifles

KN-99
This weapon has a high rate-of-fire with medium recoil and a fast reload time.

You can get this as a Wall Weapon and it is pretty decent to kill a large horde quickly. When used with Pack-a-Punch, it becomes Anointed Avenger and gains increased magazine capacity, more ammo, and increased damage.

XR-2
It is a three-round burst Assault Rifle which can be used to score headshots and clean up hordes of zombies. You can acquire it as a Wall Weapon in the zombie mode.

Man-o-War
This is a high damage Assault Rifle in the game with moderate recoil and fairly slow rate-of-fire.

For this reason, you shouldn’t consider using this weapon at close range. It’s best used at long range. The weapon changes into Dead Armada when Packed-a-Punched.

HVK-30
This is a fully automatic Assault Rifle which has the best rate-of-fire in the category.

In addition to this, this has the very low recoil which makes it an ideal weapon to score headshots and clear up waves of undead. It changes into High Velocity Kicker when Packed-a-Punched.

Sheiva
This weapon has the slowest rate-of-fire among Assault Rifles, but the high damage output renders it very effective against first 10 waves of undead. When used with Pack-a-Punch, this weapon changes into Cumulus Struggle.

M8A7
This four-burst weapon is amazing when it comes to scoring headshots and clearing up waves of undead. It changes into The Unspeakable when used with Pack-a-Punch and gain additional damage.

ICR-1
This is a Mystery Box weapon in the zombie mode which upgrades into the Illuminated Deanimator and gain additional damage, ammo reserve, and clip size.

Sub-Machine Guns

Bootlegger
The Bootlegger is exclusive to the zombie mode and upgrades into Ein Sten which has higher damage output, large magazine size, and range.

Kuda
This is an all-rounder SMG which lacks when it comes to effective range, but with all those zombies trying to get onto you, the factor becomes non-existent. The weapon upgrades into Crocuta when used with Pack-a-Punch.

VMP
This weapon has a high damage output and rate-of-fire, but is highly inaccurate when it comes to scoring headshots.

However, with an entire wave upon you, you just spray it and you’ll get out alive. This weapon upgrades into Impaler when used with Pack-a-Punch.

Vesper
This weapon is available both on Shadows of Evil and the Giant and is a pretty good all-rounder SMG. When upgraded with Pack-a-Punch machine, it changes into the Infernus and gain additional damage and ammo capacity.

Pharo
This four-round burst weapon has a high rate of fire which makes it easier to fire continuously and makes it very effective at close range. The weapon upgrades into Whispering Regurgitator when used with Pack-a-Punch machine.

Weevil
This weapon is similar to PDW from Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 and has a high clip size which makes it ideal when it comes to spraying from the hip-fire and dealing with undead at close range.

The weapon changes into Barrage when used with Pack-a-Punch machine.

Shotguns

KRM-262
This weapon is available in The Giant map and similar to other shotguns, is extremely effective in the zombie mode. The weapon changes into Dragon’s Glare when used with Pack-a-Punch machine.

205 Brecci
This is a semi-auto shotgun which can make short work of undead at close –to-medium range. This weapon upgrades into Stellar Screech when used with Pack-a-Punch machine.

Argus
This lever-action shotgun is especially very effective when it comes to ADS. It upgrades into Ancient Messenger when used with Pack-a-Punch machine.

Haymaker-12
This fully-automatic shotgun is probably one of the best guns in the game. But note that you will have to be closer to zombies in order to exploit its full potential. The weapon changes into Shoeshining 100 when used with Pack-a-Punch machine.

LMGs

Dingo
This weapon has a very high rate-of-fire for an LMG. You can use it ammo reserve and rate of fire to eliminate a ton of zombies without any problem. When used with Pack-a-Punch, this weapon becomes the Dire Wolf.

BRM
This weapon possess a mix of high damage and a decent recoil which makes it ideal for scoring headshots in the game mode. You can Pack-a-Punch this weapon to change it into Blight Oblivion.

48 Dredge
This LMG is 6-round burst which fire at a pretty fast rate-of-fire. It’s the first LMG in the entire series which is not fully-auto. The weapon changes into Trapezohedron Shard when used with Pack-a-Punch machine.

Gorgon
This is a Mystery Box weapon in the game and has an insane high damage. But it lacks when it comes to its slow rate of fire.

Only equip it when you are at a decent range and doesn’t have to worry about zombies overwhelming you. The weapon changes into Athena’s Spear when used with Pack-a-Punch machine and gain even more damage and ammo reserve.

Sniper Rifles

Locus
This bolt-action sniper rifle is pretty good, but you cannot expect to stick to it much longer. Once used with Pack-a-Punch, it changes into Arrhythmic Dirge and gains increased damage and ammo reserve.

Drakon
This weapon will net you many one-shot kill if you are good with it, but with a full horde behind you, it won’t serve you well.

When used with Pack-a-Punch machine, it will change into Bahamut and gain increased damage. This weapon can, however, be used to kill bosses easily.

SVG-100
This bolt-action sniper rifle is pretty good, but you cannot expect to stick to it much longer. Once used with Pack-a-Punch, it changes into Ikken Hissatsu.

Pistols

LCAR-9
This pistol has pretty decent damage and rate of fire and should be equipped as soon as possible in early rounds. You should be able to change it into Flux Collider 935 using Pack-a-Punch machine which transforms it into a good side-arm.

Annihilator
This weapon has 18 rounds in the zombie mode which will definitely get you some tight corners.

Bloodhound
This is your default weapon in the zombie mode and should be changed as soon as possible unless you wish to transform it using the Pack-a-Punch machine which changes into Meat Wagon with increased damage as it begins firing grenades instead of bullets.

RK-5
This 3-round burst pistol is very similar to B23R from the Black Ops 2 and should be used to score some easy headshots early in the game and to get some extra points. You can also use it with Pack-a-Punch machine to change it into Rex-Kalibur 115 for increased damage and ammo reservation.

Wonder Weapons
For a list of wonder weapons check out You must login or register to view this content.

Map:

This map was posted by a user on Reddit. I personally am not a fan of it, but I will use it until I can get a better one created.

Miscellaneous Tutorials:

Harvesting Pods:
Coming Soon!

Power Ups:

Unlike Perks, the Power-Ups are randomly dropped by zombies and provide you with certain boosts that can turn the tides of a round. These Power-Ups include:

Insta-Kill
This power-up allows you to single-shot any enemy.

Nuke
You should save this power-up in case you get overwhelmed as this allows you to kill each and every enemy on the map.

Max Ammo
You should save this power-up for when you run out of ammo as it allows you to completely refill ammo for all your weapons including Wonder Weapons and weapons from the Mystery Boxes.

Carpenter
Once you pick this power-up, you will instantly repair all barricades on the map which will give you some breathing room and get items that you need.

Double-Points
As the name suggests, you will receive double points for everything you do in the game which is handy for leveling up your profile.

Fire Sale
Fire Sale temporarily spawns Mystery Boxes near your location and also reduces the cost by 10 points.

would be nice if u make one like this for DE :fa:
03-15-2016, 05:36 AM #15
Good shit m8
03-16-2016, 12:01 AM #16
Originally posted by Hawk View Post
Locations

The Mystery Box + Locations:
The Box spawns in certain location throughout the map. There are many Video tutorials on how to find them, however the simplest way to see where the box is, is to look up. That Bright beam of light? Yup, that's the box.

Map + Video of Locations Coming Soon!

Perk-a-Cola + Locations:
Perks on the Map: Juggernog. Mule Kick. Speed-O-Cola. Double Tap Root Beer. Stamin-Up. Widows wine.

Juggernog, Double Tap and Speed Cola spawn randomly each time a match of Shadows of Evil starts up. In the Junction area, in front of the doors that lead to Waterfront Footlight and Canal District lies a broken bottle that is either red, green or yellow. These bottles indicate in which district the perks have spawned. Red indicates Juggernog, green indicates Speed Cola and yellow is Double Tap. In order to power up the perk machines, one must go into Beast mode and electrocute the panels next to each perk machine.

Widows Wine: This Perk-a-Cola is similar to electric cherry in mob of the dead but when a zombie hits you he blows up and sticks to a crowd preventing movement.

Map + Video of Locations Coming Soon

Wall Guns + Locations:
Coming Soon!

Der Eisendrache update?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo