Post: Does anyone else always have freezing or get signed out at high rounds??
11-24-2015, 07:39 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Seem like anything past 40 something always happens, either freeze...or get randomly signed out of PSN this has happened 3 times to me now. It is INSANELY frustrating.
11-24-2015, 08:35 AM #2
DOUBLEHUNTER
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by HeAdsWillRoLL View Post
Seem like anything past 40 something always happens, either freeze...or get randomly signed out of PSN this has happened 3 times to me now. It is INSANELY frustrating.

Yep happens to me at round 45 everytime try rebuilding your database after i did that made it to 65
11-24-2015, 08:38 AM #3
Originally posted by DOUBLEHUNTER View Post
Yep happens to me at round 45 everytime try rebuilding your database after i did that made it to 65

What happened when you got to 65? Did you actually die, or did something else happen?
11-24-2015, 08:39 AM #4
DOUBLEHUNTER
Bounty hunter
What happened when you got to 65? Did you actually die, or did something else happen?

Lag was unbearable so i let myself die
11-24-2015, 06:44 PM #5
Seem like anything past 40 something always happens, either freeze...or get randomly signed out of PSN this has happened 3 times to me now. It is INSANELY frustrating.

Ever since the 1.03 update on PS4, I've only managed to complete one game without being disconnected. Now, even on solo, I get lagged out. Sal
11-27-2015, 05:33 PM #6
SeeNoKey
Can’t trickshot me!

I was on Round 59 on the giant and once i finished round 59, it went back to main menu saying i was disconnected from the bo3 servers. The game didnt save to my leaderboards

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo