12-01-2015, 06:43 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Have we as a community settled on "you just gotta buy stuff bro" on the formula? Trying to work it out myself. I am ending games exactly when I get my second one in the giant.

First game
1. Round 7 - 101 kills - unsure on money spent
2. Round 16- 392 kills - 45000 points spent in game total

Second game
1. Round 7 - 101 kills - unsure on money spent
2. Round 18 - 540 kills - 52,000

On the second game I was avoiding buying my last perk and it dawned on me when I wasn't getting my second divinium that its probably wanting me to get a perk, as soon as I did the second one popped and I ended the game.

My thought may be it is based on spent money before being either eligible for one, or that is when one pops.

I'm going to run some more rounds and try to get some math down on this. I know we can just play and get them as they come, but as zombies players we always figure out these formulas. At this time I can't settle with the current explanations ya know?

Can we get more players on next gen doing some divinium testing so we can correlate our findings and nail this?

Please reply here with any of your divinium findings on next gen and I will keep running rounds and doing the same.

To do this you have to start a preliminary game. Play until you get 2 diviniums and end the game immediately. On your subsequent games you can begin to gauge how often they come now.
Last edited by Runthis2 ; 12-01-2015 at 07:52 AM.

The following user thanked Runthis2 for this useful post:

Invose

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo