07-13-2016, 03:33 AM #1
Tustin
Balls of Steel
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This spot seems to be pretty solid for training considering the lack of open areas on this map. You can probably make it better by playing with what stairways you keep opened/closed but either way it seems to be pretty solid. I went with the L4 Siege upgraded and the Vesper upgraded with blast furnace. The L4 made clearing out the robots 100x easier and the Vesper is a wallbuy in the bunker. Try it out and let me know how it goes!
07-16-2016, 03:03 PM #2
xRaW
xI2aW-
What I do to get to a high round is Open the right hand side staircase, dont EVER open the one on the left. Camp at the one on the left, (2 players makes it easier) P1 - Take left hand side zombies P2 - Take right hand side zombies.

If you play solo get the upgraded Ray Gun Mk3, Simulataneously Fire black holes on each side and youre sorted (Or use your regular weapons until things get heated, whip out the MK3 and youll smash it easy) Can get to a very high round this way, with the MK3 they really just cannot come close, and another added bonus, the Valkyrie Drones cannot come down there so youre safe from them.
07-18-2016, 02:21 PM #3
This is 1 of very few training spots on the map. Used is too, got to round 57 solo.
07-20-2016, 09:06 PM #4
zundappchef
Vault dweller
thanks ill try this

im usualy just outside there
and that works pretty good as wel
08-10-2016, 02:31 AM #5
Originally posted by Tustin View Post
This spot seems to be pretty solid for training considering the lack of open areas on this map. You can probably make it better by playing with what stairways you keep opened/closed but either way it seems to be pretty solid. I went with the L4 Siege upgraded and the Vesper upgraded with blast furnace. The L4 made clearing out the robots 100x easier and the Vesper is a wallbuy in the bunker. Try it out and let me know how it goes!

Tustin this pc or ps4?
08-10-2016, 02:32 AM #6
Kam
Investor - Future Millionaire
Originally posted by TheMightyMoJo View Post
Tustin this pc or ps4?

It's PS4.
08-10-2016, 02:35 AM #7
Originally posted by Kam View Post
It's PS4.

i need more friends on ps4 :(

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.