10-15-2018, 08:44 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

Go to 9:30.

You can see that he prestiges to 2nd, but the screen for 3rd prestige pops up. He even says, “wait, what is this?”

I’m not sure how he did it, but if we can replicate this, we will have a working prestige glitch
10-16-2018, 02:31 PM #2
xTc
[MOVE]Hello[/MOVE]
Originally posted by Itschrisolson View Post

You can see that he prestiges to 2nd, but the screen for 3rd prestige pops up. He even says, “wait, what is this?”

I’m not sure how he did it, but if we can replicate this, we will have a working prestige glitch

i could see this being possible if there was a lag spike at the correct timing of prestiging. For example if you were to prestige in a pre-game lobby and someone were to leave or a group joins and causes a lag spike it may ask you to do it again. there were a couple of times on MWR messing around in the little practice area when I would reload my gun and someone left or joined the lobby it would lag and reload for a second time by its self. I also noticed the reload was NOT real I could fire my weapon in mid reload. Maybe that could be tested.. I hope im on the right track as far as explaining what I mean.
10-17-2018, 11:42 AM #3
xTc
[MOVE]Hello[/MOVE]
Originally posted by Itschrisolson View Post

So just an update I did replicate what happened when I prestiged to 3rd it asked if I wanted to go to 4th but when I hit yes it didn't do anything just kept me at 3rd. :/
Last edited by xTc ; 10-17-2018 at 12:05 PM.

The following user thanked xTc for this useful post:

New York BOY !

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo