10-16-2018, 04:41 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); 1. Find your weapon that is ready to be prestiged.
2. Make your class like normal with all your attachments.
3. Go into custom games and find your gun that your wanting to prestige.
4. Then prestige it while in custom games.
5. Return to public lobby and you’ll have the prestige reward and all attachments still equipped.
(Don’t remove the attachments cause then you’ll have to re unlock them to be able to equip them.)

The following 3 users say thank you to viral_tactic for this useful post:

DARKSTEALTH1, xNxAxNxO, xTc
10-16-2018, 05:23 PM #2
xTc
[MOVE]Hello[/MOVE]
Originally posted by tactic View Post
1. Find your weapon that is ready to be prestiged.
2. Make your class like normal with all your attachments.
3. Go into custom games and find your gun that your wanting to prestige.
4. Then prestige it while in custom games.
5. Return to public lobby and you’ll have the prestige reward and all attachments still equipped.
(Don’t remove the attachments cause then you’ll have to re unlock them to be able to equip them.)

You beat me to this little trick lol im at work was gonna post this when i got home
10-17-2018, 05:25 AM #3
Originally posted by xTc View Post
You beat me to this little trick lol im at work was gonna post this when i got home

I only knew about this cause you were able to do it in bo3 when it first launched. I’m probably going to go through and test all bo3 glitches on bo4 and see what other things they’ve forgotten about.
10-17-2018, 08:16 AM #4
What abut BOT lobbies
10-17-2018, 12:30 PM #5
xTc
[MOVE]Hello[/MOVE]
Originally posted by DARKSTEALTH1 View Post
What abut BOT lobbies

bot lobby boosting is going to be nearly impossible since it killed bo3. boosting in general is insanely hard on this game as it is because you can't join a session on your friend unless it will let you on his/her team
10-17-2018, 06:21 PM #6
New York BOY !
Service Shop Owner ;
Originally posted by xTc View Post
bot lobby boosting is going to be nearly impossible since it killed bo3. boosting in general is insanely hard on this game as it is because you can't join a session on your friend unless it will let you on his/her team

Joining might put you on their team but that's only if they don't already have a full party..
10-18-2018, 12:54 PM #7
xTc
[MOVE]Hello[/MOVE]
Originally posted by New
Joining might put you on their team but that's only if they don't already have a full party..

thats the problem it doesn't matter what the team looks like it could be 2 v 4 and if you join on your friend with 4 players it will put you on his team this game will not let you play against friends so boosting will have to be done by searching for a lobby until you find your friends

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo