11-28-2014, 03:15 PM #1
Gazzel
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello Everyone Im Gazzel And I Want To tell you that i do free services for the following
-Call Of Duty:
MW2
MW3
Black Ops
Black Ops 2

If You Want To Get A Service Please ADD Me In the Following-
1.Skype "NGU_Gazzel"
2.Can Message me on PSN "NGU_Gazzel"

Unfortunately Those Are The Ways You Can Contact Me.

Warning Please Dont Spam Me, Just Send Me One Message And ill Get Back To As Fast As I Can, If Constant Spam Continues The Service Will Be Shut Down.

Instructions-
1.Contact Me Till I Message You Back.
2.MW2 is the ONLY Game i Dont Have To Get On To Your Account Otherwise Every other Game I Have To
P.s It Can Be Any Acc Just You Have To Have Access To It.

11/29/2014:
Attention Everyone Coming into my Service and Everyone on my wait list, I've Been receiving a lot of messages asking for games that i dont due services for. Im Going to Tell you Once I ONLY do MW2,MW3,BO1,BO2. If i Get Asked For A Game That I Dont Do A Service For,You Will Not Get A Message Back Nor A Service From Me. Thank You.

12/16/2014:
Hello everyone, i sincerely apologize on the shittyness of getting back to you all on the waiting list. first off my laptop did crash and the screen no longer works so i had to send it back in to get it fixed and now im waiting for it to come back. you all are probably thinking "what the hell, how did he edit his post?" to answer that im using my backup desktop, lets just say it doesnt work very well,and cant have a ethernet connected without it shuting down so i cant use my dex on it. ill just say i really do apologize for the wait and ill think of something to make it up. but for now my service isnt up. Thank You! -Gazzel
Waitlist: (shit ton of) People
Last edited by Gazzel ; 12-17-2014 at 01:17 AM.

The following user thanked Gazzel for this useful post:

DevilzFinest
11-28-2014, 07:09 PM #2
Haley
docters & repco
Legit, safe, and fast. Best free service around!
12-11-2014, 10:39 AM #3
Hey Smile is this still on?
02-05-2015, 02:22 PM #4
add me pls

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo