Post: {VERIFIED} BEST QUALITY Unlock all account services for bo1 and more!!!!!!
06-22-2013, 02:32 AM #1
MODZ4FUN420
NextGenUpdate Elite
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); The best quality service's for Call of Duty Black Ops are here!!!

Currently ONLY PLAYSTATION!!! XBOX coming by the end of summer!!!

Originally posted by Jared View Post
You must login or register to view this content.
- Jared

NOW ACCEPTING PSN FROM CANADA, UK AND OF COURSE USA. FOR PRICE DETAILS READ THE PACKAGES!!!! AND THE CHEAPER ROUTE FOR ALL IS PAYPAL!!!!!

What can i do on Call of Duty Black Ops account service's??

I can unlock all
I can give you legit or crazy stats
Pro Perks
God Mode classes
And of course cod points

How much are my service's?? Depends what package you want select. PICK PACKAGE AND SEND DETAILS OF WHAT YOU WANT!!! I PREFER YOU CONTACT ME THROUGH SKYPE FOR A QUICKER RESPONSE!!!!

Package 1
Package 1 is Unlock all, Stats, Prestige of your choice, Pro perks. Price: $5 PayPal, $10 amazon or $10psn (USA,UK,Canadian Only)
Package 2
Package 2 you must have classes unlocked for this package to be done.Also have classes set up before hand. This is your God Mode package. You can have 1 or even 10 God mode classes. Price: $5 PayPal,$10 amazon or $10psn (USA,UK,CANADIAN Only)
Package 3
Package 3 is the best package to get. You get unlock all, stats, prestige of your choice, pro perks, and god mode classes. I will first do unlock all, stats, prestige of your choice and pro perks. Than I will get it to stick. Once I am done getting it to stick i will than have you sign in and edit your classes so i can put god mode on once your done. Once your done before I sign in you will have to play one quick match get a kill back out so your guns stick. Than i will get back on your account put god mode on the classes you want and get it to stick. Price: $10 PayPal, $20 amazon or $20 psn (USA,UK,CANADIAN Only)

How to keep God Mode invisible classes!!!
How to not loss god mode. If you wanna use god mode class in a match you need to start match with the god mode invisible class. If you use a regular class than pick the god mode class in middle of the game you will loss it. Also after god mode is put on your classes do not edit the classes because you will loss it. How do you know if god mode was put on your class? Go to the class you had it put on and if you still see the solider on that class it did not stick yet.

Customer Proof!!
Originally posted by Yuri
These hacks were amazing saved me so much bullshit with the prestiging. Very easy process. This guys is number one for hacks on here

Originally posted by Coder View Post
this man is the most legit guy out there he did it so fast thanks for the service i will keep buying from him.

Originally posted by oLinuxPS3 View Post
He gave me what i wanted on black ops 1 and more! For 20 psn i love this guy

Originally posted by iiLLuSiiiONz
This guy will always be the guy I go to for my account hacking. For any CoD. Always. He's a beast

Originally posted by iWoogle View Post
Such a great service, I had to come back for seconds. :P

Originally posted by xX View Post
100% legit 5 stars for this guy best service I have paid for

Originally posted by xmoratox View Post
Vouch !! Great Service fast and reasonable price !! Will definitely buy again Happy , Did bo2,mw3 and bo1 in a half hour easy !

Originally posted by StAyKiLLiN View Post
Great service very fast and legit I vouch for modz4fun420

Other Account Service's!!!

Trophy Service's!!!

Price's
Minimum $20 paypal for 20 platinum's or minimum, $20 amazon $20psn (USA,UK,Canadian) for 10 platinum's. Time of minimum purchase is made it's $1 per platinum for each additional platinum by paypal and for psn each additional $10amazon, or $10psn is 5 more platinums

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

Closed because of ban system!!

Price's
Package 1: This is the safest package for the prestige to stick. It takes time to do this right. This does not include unlock all and stats. This is only prestige. The price for this package is $10paypal, $20amazon or $20psn (USA,UK,Canadian)
Package 2: Is unlock all stats prestige. This package is at high risk of reset and or ban. There is no redo if reset, or ban. This package does take time to do and does put my console at risk. So the price is $20paypal, $40amazon or $40psn (USA,UK,Canadian) if you want to take that risk.

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

Price's
Bo2 is a high risk service to do for cfw users so i have my set price for unlock all, stats and any prestige desired. Also really hard to get the stats to stick. Which i will get it to stick. The price for this service is $10paypal, $20amazon or $20psn (USA,UK,Canadian)

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 4

Price's
Unlock all, stats, prestige 1-11 Price: $5 paypal, $10amazon or $10psn (USA,UK,Canadian)

Call of Duty: World at War

Price's
Unlocked All according to rank and prestige. Prestige 1-11 rank 65 positive or negative stats is $5 paypal, $10amazon or $10psn (USA,UK,Canadian)

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Price's
Unlock all, stats, prestige 1-11 Price: $5paypal, $10amazon or $10psn (USA,UK,Canadian)

Grand Theft Auto 5

Price's
No longer doing because of insta ban. If you want me to do this it's $50 paypal period so i can unban console afterward

Questions you may have with the answers!!
Will i do it for free?? nope
will i do it cheaper?? nope
Why? Because not every one does the best they can at making sure the service's are done correctly. And not every one has to buy a id to get online that has not been shared with every one.
How do i contact you?? Hit me up on ngu, or on my shype which is MODZ4FUN420
How do i pay through paypal?? send payment as a gift to [email][email protected][/email]
Will you do service's before payment??? nope
Why?? Because this is a transaction.
will i do service's before checking the code for psn first?? No, I always check to see if code is valid or not first.
[/spoiler]

I have lot's of experience in doing service's!!
I will put down links to my other threads to the other service's i do below this which will also give you proof i am legit at what i do!!

For Ghost service's click on link below!!

For MW3 service's click on link below!!!

I am not liable for any BAN'S or RESET'S!!! It is a risk you take getting service's!!!!! And by Getting my service's you agree in no charge backs or scamming of any kind (or your paypal playstion account and NGU account will be reported)!!!!
Last edited by MODZ4FUN420 ; 09-22-2015 at 12:15 AM. Reason: New Skype added!!

The following 33 users say thank you to MODZ4FUN420 for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, Balcombeex, BebeNava300, cloverleaf, crappie, Dexterous, ELROTTWEILER, Fargrizzly, Gatemaster, ilovebre24, Immaculate., Island Time, iWoogle, jmoneyswims23, KeevRayne, Magic Kittens, MindBlurs, OtagoFlames, Sepheos, Shief7, static-_-Coder, StAyKiLLiN, theninja123456, Vaping, VxT_StantsZz, SlimShadyXV-, WhyStarz-, x_5, xLegiitMods, xmoratox, Xx-striker-xX, XxModxX_XxModxX, Zonker

The following user groaned MODZ4FUN420 for this awful post:

MrHackerDude1
07-04-2013, 08:31 AM #20
MODZ4FUN420
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by ImImmaculate View Post
Legit, Trustworthy, Loyal. Smile

Thanks for getting service's bro!!

The following 2 users say thank you to MODZ4FUN420 for this useful post:

Immaculate., StAyKiLLiN
07-04-2013, 03:53 PM #21
Jared
Tranquility.
- Jared

The following user thanked Jared for this useful post:

MODZ4FUN420
07-05-2013, 03:31 AM #22
MODZ4FUN420
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by Jared View Post
- Jared

Thanks Jared!!

The following user thanked MODZ4FUN420 for this useful post:

StAyKiLLiN
07-07-2013, 04:13 AM #23
oLinuxPS3
Save Point

The following user thanked oLinuxPS3 for this useful post:

MODZ4FUN420
07-07-2013, 05:05 AM #24
MODZ4FUN420
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by oLinuxPS3 View Post

Thank's for getting my service's man!!

The following user thanked MODZ4FUN420 for this useful post:

StAyKiLLiN
07-07-2013, 05:06 AM #25
MODZ4FUN420
NextGenUpdate Elite
Service's are opened!!!

The following 4 users say thank you to MODZ4FUN420 for this useful post:

BebeNava300, cloverleaf, ELROTTWEILER, StAyKiLLiN
07-07-2013, 08:09 PM #26
Capture
Cloud 9
Originally posted by MODZ4FUN420 View Post
Service's are opened!!!

can you do pro perks?

The following user thanked Capture for this useful post:

StAyKiLLiN
07-07-2013, 09:34 PM #27
MODZ4FUN420
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by xMoReNo View Post
can you do pro perks?

sorry no. you get all the cod points you want 15 prestige 100 k/d ratio 100 w/l ratio time played contracts games played etc
07-08-2013, 02:45 AM #28
This guy will always be the guy I go to for my account hacking. For any CoD. Always. He's a beast

The following user thanked iiLLuSiiiONz-- for this useful post:

MODZ4FUN420

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo