03-20-2012, 05:37 PM #1
Alreh
Keeper
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This hack includes: Infinite ammo on various weapons, and gives you an insane amount of points.

Proof:

Click You must login or register to view this content. to download.

This should work for iPhone / iPad/ iPod touches, 3rd generations and up.

All credits go to - S14T3R.
Last edited by Alreh ; 03-20-2012 at 05:39 PM.

The following user thanked Alreh for this useful post:

I-LOVE-Coockies

The following user groaned Alreh for this awful post:

scarfaceinhd
03-20-2012, 11:26 PM #11
streamwood
Gunsmoke James Arness
Originally posted by XxWOLFxXLeader View Post
He didn't even up the file... Pretty hard for him to put a virus in it if he didn't up it. And did you really just use goml?

yes i did dude wow .. just shut the hell up..about it my opinion is my opinion..
03-21-2012, 09:13 AM #12
Alreh
Keeper
Originally posted by zombiezfrtw View Post
yes i did dude wow .. just shut the hell up..about it my opinion is my opinion..

I didn't upload the file, and so you're judging someone based off their post? I can spam forums all day, and then be classified legit?
Installing this all you do is drag the .IPA through iTunes onto your iDevice.
03-21-2012, 11:37 AM #13
Xcutioner
Little One
This sounds Mayby noobie,but can you please edit this thread And put à decent tutorial on How to do/Install this one?
03-21-2012, 09:03 PM #14
streamwood
Gunsmoke James Arness
Originally posted by Alreh View Post
I didn't upload the file, and so you're judging someone based off their post? I can spam forums all day, and then be classified legit?
Installing this all you do is drag the .IPA through iTunes onto your iDevice.

1. yes i judge by posts and join date..
2. its my opinion..
03-24-2012, 01:23 PM #15
TryCatchMe
Like A Boss
says i need a password?
03-24-2012, 07:38 PM #16
Alreh
Keeper
I didn't need a password, hmm..
03-26-2012, 11:03 PM #17
i needed a password please tell me what it is.
03-29-2012, 01:58 AM #18
iTruceFret
[move]From now on, call me DRAGON.[/move]
Originally posted by XxWOLFxXLeader View Post
Yeah. SSH or use something to place the ipa in /private/var/mobile/Documents/Installous/Downloads
When you go to install it, the option in installous will not have an icon because it does not have an image that goes with it but the icon will be there on the springboard once you install.

---------- Post added at 02:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:54 PM ----------

The ipa was upped by someone (higher up) in the xsellize community. Do some research "for God's sake."

Why are you dick riding this kid, 'For God's Sake'?

And aside from that, despite asking for a virus scan on a download file that's going on your iPhone, dumb I know, but regardless. 2 posts? You, sir, are a fucking idiot trusting a new member who might get a kick out of posting stupid shit that contains malicious software. :y:
Think before you 'type'.
03-29-2012, 03:37 PM #19
Default Avatar
WOLF
Originally posted by Truce View Post
Why are you dick riding this kid, 'For God's Sake'?

And aside from that, despite asking for a virus scan on a download file that's going on your iPhone, dumb I know, but regardless. 2 posts? You, sir, are a $#@!ing idiot trusting a new member who might get a kick out of posting stupid shit that contains malicious software. :y:
Think before you 'type'.

He is not the one that upped the file. A person from xsellize did.

The following user thanked WOLF for this useful post:

iTruceFret

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo